Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 10238
-
11-26-23 14:01 #7943Senior Member

Posts: 350Ms Sweet
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...f/152579785798
I've seen Sweet a few times. We actually went out on an actual "date" one night where on the drive home she was giving me head on the ride home. I barely made it back to Jersey. But we had fun back at her place. MSOG until she fell asleep. I woke her to say goodbye. She's a lot of fun. Definite GFE. Donations start at 150. For the "date" night I gave her 150 up front then paid for dinner and drinks. So when we got back she let me stay as long as I wanted.
-
11-26-23 11:46 #7942Senior Member

Posts: 602So any chance for BB with her?
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 09:43 #7941Senior Member

Posts: 655She was 100-125 for full service last year.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
Whatever it was I remember she came down 25 from her requested donation when I reminded her that I we knew each other from way back.
She ran with Molly way back, and I ran into them in Sea Isle when they weren't working. What a time we had.
-
11-26-23 00:35 #7940Senior Member

Posts: 350What gives?
Do you think I'm making things up?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
If you do think that, to what end? What would I gain? All I'm doing is sharing info. Do with it what you will. If you reached out to Italia to confirm ME, I hope you don't ruin what I have going on. Because yes 100 will get me a value meal. But it's a good value meal.
The girl I posted has asked me to help her get business. I've sent a couple friends her way. She can screen men on here, all I do is offer the number. I'll try to look up an old stg post of her but it's been a while.
I hit the strip on camden at least twice a week. I try to hit an escort 3 times a week if I can get them for 80 ss. I will share what I find, and caution mongers away from the bad ones. I hope you will do the same for me.
-
11-26-23 00:26 #7939Senior Member

Posts: 350I get it
I get it. I've been in the hobby since the 90's during the Admiral Wilson Blvd days. I've never had an account on here until very recently. All my shit will check out, I haven't lied about anything.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 21:36 #7938Senior Member

Posts: 428Missed the point!
Looks like everyone missed your point. Everybody said Jenny is real, clean place etc. What they all missed was info about pricing, Italia said for a SS don't expect a VIP package, $ it's only a value meal.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
I haven't been able to verify with Jenny, unless someone else had some recent interaction with her. A few new posters, I'll take it with a grain of salt.
-
11-25-23 21:29 #7937Senior Member

Posts: 428Hmmm!
I know many girls in the South area, never saw this one posting and my resources neither. (She posts very infrequently? " I don't want to give out her name because I've seen her so many times I think she just gave me her real name a while ago? All of my Utr's gave me the real names, if any of them post on any website, I'm know their handle, but under the radar?, yes they give me the real names.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
I don't know man, I'm not saying is not legit, but with a few post and it's all of a sudden like a whirlwind with all kinds of info?. From SW to escorts and even AC?. BTW having an utr and sharing that kind of quality depends on the girl, and not the monger. I never give real names to anyone, it's up to the girls to give their real name to the new friends, only if they feel safe.
-
11-25-23 19:02 #7936Senior Member

Posts: 350Maybe
If she did she just started. When I was with her, I didn't notice any tracks. BUT, lately I've just been hitting her up for a car date sloppy top.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 18:47 #7935Senior Member

Posts: 3009Does she get high I see a red mark on her arm I never seen her post online.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 16:31 #7934Senior Member

Posts: 33Latina / international providers
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/413638207229
Anyone had any luck these guys. They advertise international women on sites every so now an again. I'm toftt and see how they are, but so far got me waiting to long.
-
11-25-23 14:19 #7933Senior Member

Posts: 602That looks like a trap I would avoid.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 14:13 #7932Regular Member

Posts: 7I've seen Jenny several times over the years, more frequently these days because of what the other options are. She is one of the prettiest options on STG and won't break the bank I've been pretty successful with keeping her donation consistent but then again I'm extremely low maintenance and keep things simple. She has seemed to be more talkative as of late and am hoping that she stays around for a while longer. As others have said, her place is usually immaculate as is she. Always wondered why a girl as pretty as she is still stays in the game and on STG.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 10:46 #7931Senior Member

Posts: 350Name
This girl has been UTR for me. Will trade digits for another UTR. She posts very infrequently. She give the best BBBJCIM I've had. Sloppy, gags, makes noise, like she really acts like she enjoys it, which I love. I know it's an act, but it helps. Rates are reasonable. I don't want to give out her name because I've seen her so many times I think she just gave me her real name a while ago. She has amazing kegels too. I've DATY when she was first on scene and she had me fist her. Then when we went to cfs she was tight as a balloon knot.
If anyone has a good one to trade PM.
-
11-25-23 09:23 #7930Senior Member

Posts: 350Anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/114789074049
Has anyone had experience? Thinking of taking a dip today but curious what I might be getting into.
-
11-24-23 13:27 #7929Senior Member

Posts: 77I saw her for a car date a while back when she was working further south. Pleasant enough in person, looks like pics, and no drama. 75 bones for BBBJ & cfs in the car. Nothing bad but nothing special. And totally agree no where near a 300 type lady.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




