Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 9224
-
11-25-23 18:53 #8174Senior Member

Posts: 2248Competition
If you ever want to see who your competition is for SB's on Seeking create a fake female account. Once onboarded you can view the men's profiles.
-
11-25-23 06:45 #8173Senior Member

Posts: 250Same
She got me too, about year and half ago. What a basic looking chick, I'm surprised she got so many of us LOL, especially being very mid to below average in person, (she definitely using being asian/barely exotic to her advantage) Hope she gets her karma one day.
Originally Posted by Bbbloo
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 23:25 #8172Senior Member

Posts: 48AsianAngel is now up as Asian Annalise.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
She confirmed ditches after first meet? I was thinking about reaching out, but I won't bother unless I can get confirmation of more than that. She wanted $. 5 for first meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-e77938a462c9
-
11-23-23 15:18 #8171Senior Member

Posts: 2248Thanks
Worth a scan. See what other people in other markets are reporting. Not really actionable data for a large variety of reasons. Thanks for sharing tho.
Originally Posted by Observant
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 14:18 #8170Senior Member

Posts: 1897SB PPM Survey Results
I don't think the survey is very useful or accurate. In Ohio the amounts start at 400 and go up from there. The Cincinnati report says 500 and up. Very few actual reports. It certainly does not reflect my experience or my observations.
Originally Posted by Observant
[View Original Post]
BAM
-
11-22-23 18:48 #8169Senior Member

Posts: 355Survey results for SB arrangements
Found this interesting.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...-UAByj/pubhtml
Main Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...master_thread/.
Ob.
-
11-22-23 18:00 #8168Senior Member

Posts: 110LOL,
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
"The affidavit states Medina fled and the man's passport I'd, Apple phone, surveillance camera and Dyson hair dryer were missing from his home. ".
Had to take the hair dryer.
-
11-22-23 17:18 #8167Senior Member

Posts: 1165Be Careful out there
https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2023...-burn-to-eyes/
This was posted in News reports. But this one includes pictures.
-
11-21-23 14:33 #8166Senior Member

Posts: 148BellMMB
I know much has been said about her in the past but I got her to send me an updated verification pic (after asking for several days) and it confirmed my suspicions that her seeking pics were very dated. Hard to believe its the same person to be honest and I decided not to pursue based on that. She did say she would need a ride to wherever the activities took place and she does not host.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-ec82a9aec021
-
11-21-23 07:10 #8165Senior Member

Posts: 238I have info if you want to PM. She's legitimate but expensive.
Originally Posted by Ccurtis
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 20:46 #8164Senior Member

Posts: 81Elle
Anyone met this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5aaa9245-ed35-4097-b744-c9915634443f
-
11-20-23 20:32 #8163Senior Member

Posts: 53ItaliaBabe
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-236f4184013e
Originally Posted by CooperTown
[View Original Post]
Thanks Bam & BaddenBoy2020. I had a meeting set up for November 26th in Cincinnati with her. She said meet depended on her work schedule that was up in air because of Thanksgiving. She told me by text her name was "Cassidy. ".
TSD1959.
-
11-20-23 18:52 #8162Senior Member

Posts: 238Same thing happened to me. Refused a MNG.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 17:16 #8161Senior Member

Posts: 1897Italiababe
We texted with each other. She said her name was Cassie. By text and on her profile, she complains about people ghosting her. That's a red flag right there. We never got to the $$ money discussion but she was eager for me to come visit her near Northside. I suggested a MnG and she refused. She said she never does MnG but only does PPM. That's red flag number 2. Since I am not interested in pro style arrangements, I politely bowed out. Your report constitutes red flag number 3. Be careful gentlemen.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
11-20-23 16:43 #8160Senior Member

Posts: 390Italiababe
Posted about her a couple weeks ago. We in fact did not meet. She agreed upon 300 and then changed her tune and upped it to 500 before we were finalizing our meet. From the snap chat videos I got the feeling she was not showing that much of her midsection on purpose. Could be wrong about that, but we all know the signs when it's happening. She has a bad attitude and it's hard for her to keep it in check. Otherwise she looked like her pics and I was willing to find out if we were compatible for the 300.
She has blocked me on snap and SA now, go figure.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-236f4184013e











Reply With Quote






