Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 24704
-
11-25-23 10:36 #21704Senior Member

Posts: 196Sunflower Olive?
Hi All I would like to know if anyone has good experience at sunflower olive it is very close to me, tried once no diy no hint drapes on, lady was not young but skinny and soft hands, interested to try again if there is any hope, please dm me thanks.
-
11-24-23 23:44 #21703Senior Member

Posts: 173Face
I have a sexy GF but am craving a good face fuck with CIM. Fortunately, I'm average size so a deep-throat queen isn't required. I'm able to pay well for a skilled & submissive wench. Posting here because a nice massage after would be perfect.
-
11-24-23 19:08 #21702Senior Member

Posts: 196Frankie relaxation
Any one had any luck at Frankie relaxation?? Dm me, thanks.
-
11-24-23 10:10 #21701Senior Member

Posts: 411My experience is what happened to you is more frequent than we all would think. I don't go there anymore after 3 appts were screwed up over the course of a couple months and I had no meet up with anyone.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 07:21 #21700Senior Member

Posts: 85You should have told her it's her lucky day and you can help break here dry spell LOL. Well I know based on my conversations that's not true.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 00:28 #21699Senior Member

Posts: 687There's a bridge in Brooklyn for sale at a reasonable price too.
Originally Posted by HardKnock30
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 10:22 #21698Senior Member

Posts: 31Abby James
When I seen Abby James last week she told me she hasn't had sex in 2 years! Bahahah yeah OK.
-
11-22-23 13:05 #21697Senior Member

Posts: 129JJ's Foot Massage
This where Healthy Body Day Spa used to be on Old Hwy 94 with the martial arts place. Unless you want a mediocre massage I would skip this one. I should have walked out after I saw that the rooms only had partial curtains for the doorways to the rooms so you could see the legs of people walking by and could hear every word of the woman getting her foot massage in the common area. No joy to be found west of the Missouri River these days.
-
11-22-23 12:33 #21696Senior Member

Posts: 129$ecret Garden
$110/ hr for basic Swedish with no guarantee of extras? I would love to find a place like this that purports to be a legit spa, but actually offers fun on the down low. I'm not willing to cough up that much, lay on the table and hope for the best without solid and current intel. I'd rather have a guarantee of fun at an AMP for substantially less or the Brea experience for the same price.
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 10:21 #21695Senior Member

Posts: 1744Savannah and Rae. PLM
Decided to do a little PLM adventuring. Booked time with Savannah. Door is off an alley, but safe neighborhood, Lafyette Square. Knock and a young black girl answers. It's Rae. Rae and Savannah work out of a two bedroom apartment. Rae is pretty with close cropped hair. Nice smile, friendly, a little darker than the pictures used. We chat for a second. Normally they have appointments 30 minutes off from each other. This time both girls have appointments at the same time. It all worked out and I never saw the other guy.
Savannah and I head upstairs. Nice little set up. Her pictures might be her in the best light. She is a little plumper than some, but not fat. Large boobs. She is wearing a bra / pantie set. We get conformable. Massage is not sports level, but not just an oil basting either. A little teasing. She has a mirror set up and actually stands where you can see her in the mirror. On the flip she starts more massage. Most of the other massages I have gotten lately, on the flip they attack Mr. Happy. Savannah worked my legs and chest first. I asked about MT and was told it would be $40 extra. I passed. After that, I did not ask about anything else extra, figured the number was going to be more than I planned. She gets into it. I get into it. Mr. Happy does his thing. Out I go.
Would I be back? As a backup, yes. Overall worth the trip. I asked about a Savannah / Rae 4 hands and Savannah said they don't do that.
-- One thing. My last two PLM visits have had some communication errors. I waited almost an hour for a callback this time and then Savannah and Rae were both told they had appointments at the same time. Last time the provider was given the wrong time leaving me on a front porch longer than I wanted. Not earth shattering, but not PLM's normal service.
-
11-22-23 09:52 #21694Senior Member

Posts: 69I'll give it a try. Sounds like she replaced Amy, who was built similarly and was the last phone girl / manager. I tried so hard with many visits to get Amy to pull out those big ole sweater puppies but had no luck.
In response to Skeewurt, She may not be your cup of tea but I like them a little on the thick side. I probably should have worded that a bit differently but figured facial features would more accurately pin point the persons name.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 06:09 #21693Senior Member

Posts: 203Well, that was unnecessary and childish. If you don't have useful info, why bother replying?
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
Anyways, I believe the lady you're talking about goes by Tammy. She seems to be in charge. She gives a great massage and HJ. I've tried a half dozen times to get her to dump those big mommy milkers out for me bit she's shy 🤭 if anyone knows the key to unlock that big bra, I'd love to hear it.
-
11-22-23 05:42 #21692Senior Member

Posts: 168Sorry can't help you, but no offense, "chubby with a smashed up nose in the air" sounds more like a bow wow.
Originally Posted by EssentialGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 20:13 #21691Senior Member

Posts: 41Anyone know this lady, Mary?
Anyone know this lady, Mary? If so, have any info? PM if needed.
-
11-21-23 15:37 #21690Senior Member

Posts: 87Secret Garden
Yep. That the one.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




