Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 432 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 482 532 932 1432 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20203

    Porn star escort

    Does anyone remember the name of the lady who was a porn star maybe about early 20's short and petite. She had a few videos out there. She started off at very reasonable prices but raised them significantly cents.

    Also there was another one like a southern girl, her name might've been southern belle.

  2. #20202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Blue eyed baby? Not seen her post in forever. Figure if anyone knows it's you.

    .
    As mentioned on this site more than once, she uses. However she was always fun and friendly with me. Will repeat eventually.

    I think she's in the big house, I haven't heard from her in a long time.

  3. #20201

    Beb

    What happened to Blue eyed baby? Not seen her post in forever. Figure if anyone knows it's you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    The original Breezii always treats me good.

    She'll do outcalls if you provide the Uber.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/580363510951
    .

  4. #20200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    The original Breezii

    Quote Originally Posted by Number6161  [View Original Post]
    Anyone care to refer to black girls you have seen or know are legit.
    The original Breezii always treats me good.

    She'll do outcalls if you provide the Uber.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/580363510951

  5. #20199
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances2  [View Original Post]
    Hello, brothers of the babes. Does anyone know a name? I've searched by the headlines and numbers. It's probably my error, but I find nothing. She says redhead, but the photos have black hair.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/718147004589

    Thank you.
    I've been looking at her to if you end up seeing her can you report back. Thanks.

  6. #20198

    Black Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Number6161  [View Original Post]
    Anyone care to refer to black girls you have seen or know are legit. Preferably out calls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/999136998838

    This one will rip you off if you give her a chance, don't trust her.
    Might check out Jezebel. 34 yo South African babe. Very dark skin. BBW and average build. Not a spinner but full figured. Huge breasts and nice ass. Dependable and no drama. Tight box. Has never had a kid. Loves DATY to her shaved box and BBBJ available plus more. PM for detail and digits. YMMV.

  7. #20197

    Black girls

    Anyone care to refer to black girls you have seen or know are legit. Preferably out calls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/999136998838

    This one will rip you off if you give her a chance, don't trust her.

  8. #20196

    Lunch Break. Drive Time?

    Hello, brothers of the babes. Does anyone know a name? I've searched by the headlines and numbers. It's probably my error, but I find nothing. She says redhead, but the photos have black hair.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/718147004589

    Thank you.

  9. #20195

    Happy to make you happy

    See still posting so wanted to remind anyone that is thinking about seeing her that she's a thief unless you want to get ripped off I wouldn't see her. I hope this helps.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/417781639672

  10. #20194

    I would have passed

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I found 3 escorts and 1 parlor offering Black Friday deals. 50% or more off door fee.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/854090740317
    So the last thing I want when getting a massage is some other monger coming in and disturbing my massage. Most of the AMPs now days do not have a receptionist or lock the doors. The second thing I hate is waiting. I would pay $20 more to avoid these issues.

  11. #20193

    A little late

    So is the price listed for the first one really a discount. They can say they are giving a discount but how do you know unless you see them regularly. Do not believe what these girls tell you.

  12. #20192
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljxb007  [View Original Post]
    I know there was a review on her a few years ago, and believe it was not a good one. I also know those pic she has up are over 8 years old. I saw them when I fist started in the hobby but had no idea of what I was doing. I had an eye on here then as she looks great in the pics IMHO. I had tried to set something up with here a few times then but had no luck. Then saw a review on escort monkey that made me wait. Then I found this site and started to watch it. Then a year in I saw her ad and thought ok let's try again. At that point a few other would looking at her an someone TOFFed. I remember the review had a comment to the effect of pics are not her or way out of date. I hope that helps a bit. I wish I could have found the review for better reference.
    That helps a lot will stay away there's another one I've been looking at she goes by Sweet.

  13. #20191

    Old pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi can anyone tell me if they have seen her? Is she GFE friendly? Mostly kissing, DFK, daty? Donation? Reliable? Thank for any help been more than once that I didn't wait for my fellow mongers advice and its bitten me. So any advice would be appreciated otherwise I will toft.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/121077453955
    I know there was a review on her a few years ago, and believe it was not a good one. I also know those pic she has up are over 8 years old. I saw them when I fist started in the hobby but had no idea of what I was doing. I had an eye on here then as she looks great in the pics IMHO. I had tried to set something up with here a few times then but had no luck. Then saw a review on escort monkey that made me wait. Then I found this site and started to watch it. Then a year in I saw her ad and thought ok let's try again. At that point a few other would looking at her an someone TOFFed. I remember the review had a comment to the effect of pics are not her or way out of date. I hope that helps a bit. I wish I could have found the review for better reference.

  14. #20190

    Connie

    Hi can anyone tell me if they have seen her? Is she GFE friendly? Mostly kissing, DFK, daty? Donation? Reliable? Thank for any help been more than once that I didn't wait for my fellow mongers advice and its bitten me. So any advice would be appreciated otherwise I will toft.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/121077453955

  15. #20189

    Perfect date Megan

    I have been after Megan for a couple weeks trying to get her to do a outcall. Offering her more than what she asks for her rates being I live outside of Muskegon. She has promised for days to make something happen only to stand me up day after day. I am done asking her for her time. Hell if I was offered what I offered her for a hour I'd turn g** LOL.

    She is a complete waste of time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape