Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 33207
-
11-26-23 13:53 #28152Senior Member

Posts: 28Candy and Kay Review
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...827/5137139537
I saw the brunette last night and the blonde a few weeks ago. They responded to my text messages almost immediately and set something up without problem. They live in a hotel close to me so I decided to pick them up and hang out at my place as I'm not comfortable going into hotels. Having said that they were ready right at the agreed upon time and were friendly to talk to. The entire time with them I felt at ease and even though they aren't GFE I felt as if I was with a girlfriend. As for the service itself they both delivered and I felt completely satisfied, I don't want to go into a lot of detail about escort services on here. After the appointment they were still friendly and I will see them again.
-
11-26-23 09:53 #28151Senior Member

Posts: 327Ellie Girl
Does anyone have a pic or screen shot of one of her pics? I just want to make sure I am correct on which lady is being talked about. I always got confused Ella Mae, Eilie, Ella, Elliegirl, and Kelly. No matter which lady this is, very sad news. Thanks.
Originally Posted by KyMike53
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 08:50 #28150Senior Member

Posts: 844Please
Me too please.
Originally Posted by Holdrhem
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 05:40 #28149Senior Member

Posts: 113Can you dm me a link to the obit.
Originally Posted by KyMike53
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 14:39 #28148Senior Member

Posts: 186Ellie girl
I hate to hear this. I met her years ago when she first started seeing people. She was a beautiful bright young woman. I just read her obituary! May she rest in peace.
Originally Posted by Blowme12
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 13:44 #28147Senior Member

Posts: 537HOLY SHIT. Damn I tried meeting her several times but no response. She was close by so I was really hoping to meet.
Originally Posted by Blowme12
[View Original Post]
Not to get too personal but may I ask how you know? This is a damn shame.
-
11-24-23 13:24 #28146Senior Member

Posts: 132Elliegirl
She died earlier this month.
Originally Posted by MightyDemTim
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 08:50 #28145Senior Member

Posts: 73Nana
Saw her right when she started posting again. About 2 months ago. She looks the same. Same menu and good service. She definitely went south before she disappeared but seems in much better shape now. At least 2 months ago she did. I plan on seeing her again soon. Also she does have a guy around. He waited outside in the parking lot. Didn't have any issues.
Originally Posted by ChubLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 01:54 #28144Senior Member

Posts: 48Well, that's an image I'm not going to get out of my head. I almost talked myself past those teeth.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 18:54 #28143Senior Member

Posts: 100Kendra
Anyone have any info on this potential spinner?
https://tryst.link/escort/kendra98
Not finding a whole lot anywhere.
-
11-23-23 12:10 #28142Senior Member

Posts: 826Appreciate the Kiersten Update
I see what you mean about the earlier photos. But I don't think that demon is present anymore. Or at least not currently active. She was sober, not high or strung out, and nothing about her place suggested drug user.
Nowadays Kiersten is a bit "robust" in stature and honestly a little chubby (but nothing approaching BBW level). Shes got some nice tits and nips going on that probably benefit from the additional weight.
In my prior post, where I praised her ability to spell and punctuate English, yours truly neglected to review his own words and left a sentence fragment near the end (and, no, not from being drunk or stoned - lol)! What I meant to say was this: after an initial visit (possibly even a first), if the vibe is comfortable and hygiene on point, BBFS is available. So for those that enjoy, file that one away.
Happy Thanksgiving, all!
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 07:22 #28141Senior Member

Posts: 128She's been around.
I'm sorry friend. I dunno what to tell ya. She's been around for years. I saw her several times from 2020-2021. She's a BBW so maybe she never blipped on your radar bc that's not your type, I don't know.
.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 00:15 #28140Senior Member

Posts: 159Clean?
Maybe she has gotten clean but when I first met her she was a meth user. In some of her early picture's you can see she is out of it.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 20:29 #28139Banned asshole

Posts: 704Be yourself?
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
She jerks dick off for a living.
Its not a date.
Lmao.
-
11-22-23 20:27 #28138Banned asshole

Posts: 704Who the hell is Nana? LOL.
Originally Posted by ChubLover
[View Original Post]
I been sling dick an fucking ****** in the Natti for yrs and never heard of Nana.








Reply With Quote





