Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 43539
-
11-25-23 08:45 #39144Senior Member

Posts: 151Angela CB
I know she moved to a different shop but did I read she has expanded menu? Her massage skills were top notched. Wouldn't mind seeing her again.
-
11-25-23 08:25 #39143Senior Member

Posts: 114I've been to the top 3 in Salem and each one of them have their pros and cons, I've realized that the more you go, the more you get.
Originally Posted by Acatagorical
[View Original Post]
It depends on what you want, you won't get FS at blue sky.
Originally Posted by WNeves1234
[View Original Post]
Same here man, I'm very curious as to who you are referring to.
Originally Posted by Wilber1
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 22:33 #39142Senior Member

Posts: 75Same. Would love to hear some reports here or the MA-other forum.
Originally Posted by Wilber1
[View Original Post]
I'm in Salem and was a regular with Lisa before she went back home at then end of summer. Have been to Custom Bodywork (old Blue Sky) a few times but they got busy and started haggling so haven't been back.
Appreciate your info.
-
11-24-23 14:10 #39141Regular Member

Posts: 23More info please. Colonial? Blue sky? Washington st?
Originally Posted by Wilber1
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 22:48 #39140Senior Member

Posts: 31Salem
Salem shops have been my jam lately! One more to hit up, but let's say I am in love with one. Kissing with tongue is rare but in finally found it after 20 years of mongering.
-
11-22-23 11:04 #39139Senior Member

Posts: 180Family Braintree
Ended up seeing Tiffany here. Definitely a girl with a pretty face and an average body. Probably one of the best looking girls they've ever had in all my time going here. The massage was subpar as it was basically one of those soft touch massages. I did ask for 30 minutes so maybe she thought I was trying to just get in and get out but others here (and other places) usually provide a good massage within 30 minutes.
After the massage, she offered a full menu as others have mentioned here. Would normally go the distance if offered but her asking price was more than I was trying to tip so I just settled for the CBJ. CBJ was subpar as well.
One positive aside from her looks is that she is funny. She asked why do us guys like Asian women and referenced the whole "passport bros" thing in a funny way. She is defiinitely attractive with a good personality which is great but ultimately, I likely would only see her again in a pinch or if no one else is available. The massage and extras just weren't good enough for me to willingly repeat.
Damage: 40 + 120.
-
11-22-23 07:11 #39138Senior Member

Posts: 109Catia
How'd you make out? For sure you at least got a stellar massage.
Originally Posted by MojoRisin76
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 21:18 #39137Senior Member

Posts: 3853This place sounds like a lot of fun. But, the complaints are the same regarding money. I don't want to feel pressured to pay for something that I know is overpriced. And, feel guilty after getting a good rub for them to say that they can't eat because I didn't give them a good tip. I need to make my way back to CT. Haven't been there in awhile. Use to be fun when the AMP scene was at its early stages. Got to visit the spots I used to hit.
Originally Posted by HeadyTipper
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 18:27 #39136Senior Member

Posts: 67Sophia Green Door CT -0068
Flirtatious, lots of smiles and lots of energy. Not much English "You number one. " "Happy. Happy. " Very good massage and services. Young athletic but small breasts. There was another girl there. She was young and pretty.
-
11-21-23 16:55 #39135Senior Member

Posts: 12473 + 2 but spaced in time, not simultaneously. She had no objections.
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 16:48 #39134Regular Member

Posts: 2Quincey's
Hey all!
I'll be hanging out with some friends down in Quincey over the holidays. Rm has way too many options to try all. I'll looking for some recommendations. Bonus if the offer a ts.
-
11-21-23 15:51 #39133Regular Member

Posts: 6732
I was looking to get a PM at 732, was wondering if they were any good there?
-
11-21-23 06:45 #39132Senior Member

Posts: 3853You're lucky to find a pair that is fine with one another. Some girls hate working together as they don't want other girls to see them perform, never mind being naked in front of another girl. I've never had two girls take their tops off as they refused to show one another their bodies. Four hand is special. It's definitely more fun when they are able to work together. If not, it's a lame session.
Originally Posted by DownWind
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 05:34 #39131Senior Member

Posts: 336Tranq / Weym, 4 hands
I tried the 4 hands at Tranquillity a year ago and it was pretty special. I surprized them when I was able to unsnap both bras simultaneously. It was a fun session, not that I would re-pete, just pretty cool every couple of years. Tiffany (fiv) and Mimi. . 8 & . 6 tip.
Originally Posted by HeadyTipper
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 20:37 #39130Banned Member

Posts: 311That's a whole hand!
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






