Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 41264
-
11-26-23 09:39 #32594Senior Member

Posts: 477What's with Sweet, Sexy, Slimy, Desperate Kay?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/497229138823
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/623471932510
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/772887023297
She's starting to reek of desperation. Is she losing clients due to any specific reason? She's been giving me the runaround for months. She's taken $100 in deposits from me and claimed her "account was hacked". Her CashApp account and her STG account both hacked together and used to run a scam on me? Probably not. She's been "on her way" twice and no showed. She's "lost her phone" a few times. Is she so blitzed on the candy? Does anyone reliable have any good things to say about her? She claims to have plenty of happy, regular clients.
Rich.
-
11-25-23 17:30 #32593Senior Member

Posts: 246TOTAL SCAM.
Originally Posted by Reynolds76
[View Original Post]
This idiot has tried this in the S FL forums. The photos are of Influencer Morg at and Vera. The whole website is fake and they cut and paste other providers info. The phone number is fake. This is just to get you to send the 100 $ deposit then block you. You have been warned.
-
11-25-23 17:12 #32592Senior Member

Posts: 559Haiti hottie, who will treat you right
Guys if your looking for a nice young black girl, this one's for you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/950992871412
I saw her a couple years ago at Days in on Dixie Ellis and enjoyed our time. Saw her pop up the other day and knew she was going to be my Black Friday special. She's staying at one of the nicer suite hotels on Baymeadows now. She looks like her pictures, meet me at the door in a teddy and no panties. Gave her the donation and got comfortable. Played with and sucked on her titties for a bit, then went to go down on her. She excused herself for a minute to freshen up. When she returned I got started and enjoyed tasting her sweet young pussy, slipping a finger then 2 inside her to her delight. We then rubbered up for some head before going in mish. She was fine with rolling over to doggy which was all I could take.
We cleaned up, had some small talk and I was on my way.
She's only here till Monday, but plans to be back again in January.
Tell her Drew sent you, if you make it to see her.
-
11-25-23 10:08 #32591Senior Member

Posts: 585Culture
Okay fellas. Good conversation here. Very informative. I didn't realize for some reason it was that Shay Shay girl. She has ads all over the place. Her pics are also super inconsistent. My comments were from a catfish perspective, as in I was thinking it was a different person texting than depicted. Some of the pictures she posted definitely did not look like she would be using the verbiage she did. Thanks for all the feedback! This is the pic that made me think what I thought.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 08:52 #32590Senior Member

Posts: 1244Wow, I forgot all about Jen. Damn, that butterfly has some mileage on it! Imagine if it could talk! LOL.
Originally Posted by BigEnk6
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 08:28 #32589Senior Member

Posts: 144Shay
She's real but definitely a con-artist. Stay near Ken Knight Dr with guy that hides in another bedroom. Very hard to confirm an actual appt unless she's tapped out of funds and dope is low. Stay Safe.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 04:28 #32588Senior Member

Posts: 527B. b
I see you partook in BBFS with her. So how was the bareback kitty? Did you splatter her guts?
Originally Posted by BigEnk6
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 00:48 #32587Senior Member

Posts: 128Any Takers?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/262812429017
Before saying yes, look what she has with her on the bed.
-
11-24-23 16:29 #32586Senior Member

Posts: 1170About what you said
I wrote my post before I saw Toelover's post and he certainly corroborates what I just said. Funny thing, he provided the same person as an example. I just couldn't remember her name. I know her by SnowSnow, but Darby is the other name she goes by. But I absolutely agree that it's that "entire hustlin culture" these girls are involved in. Great point!
Originally Posted by ToeLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 16:24 #32585Senior Member

Posts: 1170About my point
It is still possible that she is the person who wrote the text. Some people are the product of their environment. She actually lives near or about the Mrytle Street area, so it is not too far fetch that it is her. There are reviews where she's been seen before by clients; maybe one decent review and another, well, not so much. So, she is real for sure. She just doesn't keep company with any scholars, to be sure. Her incall is shady AF from what I gathered. I don't know if you all know a girl who goes by Snow-Snow, but she's a white provider in Jax. If you go to her SM page and read some of her reviews, they read just like what was in the posted text on here and yes, she isn't hanging around any scholars either. She writes her own post!
Originally Posted by Junior23
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 15:03 #32584Senior Member

Posts: 371Culture
I don't disagree with what you are saying, but it's this entire "hustlin" culture. Darby had one of the most ghetto mouths I've ever heard. I would bet 99% of the people in this lifestyle speak / write that way.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 14:12 #32583Regular Member

Posts: 21Butterfly Jen
Any one visited Jen lately. I had a great visit with her about three weeks ago. She said she quit the BF.
-
11-24-23 13:44 #32582Senior Member

Posts: 97I'm going to go with Busta
Definitely sounds like an A / A, my instincts align with his.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 10:15 #32581Senior Member

Posts: 585I definitely have. And my statement was purely speculation. I could be wrong, but being that nobody can verify her, I would still bet on my instincts on this one.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 22:36 #32580Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this
Have you ever heard how some of these girls in and out of this so-called hobby speak?
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




