Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 879 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 18414
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12744

    Priscilla

    Anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-82ed9a2aff23

  2. #12743
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-54af3b539832

    Any info on this one?

    She's real since she gave me a real number.

  3. #12742
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Earlier this month, she messaged me on SA and I was not sure since she looked quite big in pics and chances were that she'd be bigger in person.

    However I replied and she agreed to meet but wanted M&G for her time and effort.

    I laughed and excused myself.

    If you're feeling generous and she's your type then feel free to support her.

    Brittany B - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-aa5ce0fb6224.
    What was shamu asking for? She has to be at least 250 lbs.

  4. #12741

    For Generous fellas. Another one who wants and gets M&G

    Earlier this month, she messaged me on SA and I was not sure since she looked quite big in pics and chances were that she'd be bigger in person.

    However I replied and she agreed to meet but wanted M&G for her time and effort.

    I laughed and excused myself.

    If you're feeling generous and she's your type then feel free to support her.

    Brittany B - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-aa5ce0fb6224.

  5. #12740

    Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    This was on good ol' FoxNews.com the other day. I thought AM completely crashed & burned after the hacking and posting of some celebrities' names and accounts.

    https://www.foxnews.com/media/top-20...ashley-madison
    Ashley Madison is and has always been filled with men and fake profiles, there are literally no women on there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVQw58Pt_R8.

  6. #12739

    Renee106

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-82da4c65cd60

    Nice girl, amazing body, I liked the experience, insists on cover, but YMMV.

  7. #12738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Not Exactly a Sugar Site, but, is Ashley Madison Even a Thing Anymore?

    This was on good ol' FoxNews.com the other day. I thought AM completely crashed & burned after the hacking and posting of some celebrities' names and accounts.

    https://www.foxnews.com/media/top-20...ashley-madison

  8. #12737

    Panel tests

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    When there's time, I'll post another more detailed report that lists the various failures, scams, etc. that I've come across.

    Having gotten tired of coming up empty in my two-month search for new SBs, I recently paid a visit to both SensualSiren / Amy (https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-5addef2da47e) and hhd268 / Hanna (https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-a04dc13224af). I won't rehash what's already been said except that they're both still a fantastic time! Only thing I'll add is that Amy does indeed insist on a cover. Kind of a bummer as we had done it so many times sans hat whenever she hosted me at her place. But then again, perhaps it's for the best in more ways than one.

    Also, has anyone got intel on LittleLeena (https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c89a4eddc517) ? She's supposedly been around since 2019, and I'm kinda surprised there's not one mention here. If anyone doesn't feel down with sharing publicly, my inbox is freed up. Cheers!
    I did a meet & greet with Amy a couple years ago and she was pleasant. Back then she'd do bare if you showed her recent std panel tests. Imagine it's different now. For the price point, Hanna is great. She hosts at her place, but beware if you're allergic to felines that walk on four legs. Hanna is also fun to hang with, especially if you bring her whiskey! Only negative about Hanna is she loves pound town excessively and DATY is meh for her unless you're a woman.

  9. #12736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    In the que

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Also, has anyone got intel on LittleLeena (https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c89a4eddc517) ? She's supposedly been around since 2019, and I'm kinda surprised there's not one mention here. If anyone doesn't feel down with sharing publicly, my inbox is freed up. Cheers!
    Chatting with her. I've never seen her profile in DC, even though its dated 2019. She seems legit but WTF do I know with the varsity level scammers on that site. She said she just likes sex and getting paid. Her private picture doesn't show her face. She's slow to respond. I put her in the pile with tibby tabby, playboy nicole, etc, etc,. All who message back every 3 weeks just to validate they've got me in their chat rotation.

  10. #12735

    Nothing wrong with repeats (sometimes)

    When there's time, I'll post another more detailed report that lists the various failures, scams, etc that I've come across.

    Having gotten tired of coming up empty in my two-month search for new SBs, I recently paid a visit to both SensualSiren / Amy (https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-5addef2da47e) and hhd268 / Hanna (https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-a04dc13224af). I won't rehash what's already been said except that they're both still a fantastic time! Only thing I'll add is that Amy does indeed insist on a cover. Kind of a bummer as we had done it so many times sans hat whenever she hosted me at her place. But then again, perhaps it's for the best in more ways than one.

    Also, has anyone got intel on LittleLeena (https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c89a4eddc517) ? She's supposedly been around since 2019, and I'm kinda surprised there's not one mention here. If anyone doesn't feel down with sharing publicly, my inbox is freed up. Cheers!

  11. #12734

    Luna Grey

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    Need the sleuths of the board to provide me some info on this one. Is she a pro? Anyone meet her? I have tried a few searches but came up empty. Since she claims she has been SB for 5-6 years. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-e97118b2a996
    She is real and will meet you. But a meh experience when I saw her years back. I would classify her as a pro SB. If she likes you she will lower the ask.

  12. #12733

    Luna Grey

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRogue  [View Original Post]
    She's real, engaging, and enjoys dinner dates. Whether she might be into anything more than that, no one is talking.
    I can attest that she will meet. However buyer beware. My visit was well over 5 years ago. She was kind of a dead fish. Kinda laid there and no real connection. Maybe a step below a pro that would at least feign interest. If memory serves it was affordable- like $2-300. It was a long time ago though.

  13. #12732
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    Need the sleuths of the board to provide me some info on this one. Is she a pro? Anyone meet her? I have tried a few searches but came up empty. Since she claims she has been SB for 5-6 years. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-e97118b2a996
    She's real, engaging, and enjoys dinner dates. Whether she might be into anything more than that, no one is talking.

  14. #12731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    Need the sleuths of the board to provide me some info on this one. Is she a pro? Anyone meet her? I have tried a few searches but came up empty. Since she claims she has been SB for 5-6 years. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-e97118b2a996
    Facecheck pulls her Instagram. Pretty sure you could have sleuthed that yourself.

    Now, this one, on the other hand -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-a68cadd203ec

    Her account pulls this:

    https://www.instagram.com/katelynernst3/

    So, pretty certain that one is fake. Would be interesting to find out you're wrong about it, but I doubt I'm wrong.

  15. #12730

    Any intel on this one

    Need the sleuths of the board to provide me some info on this one. Is she a pro? Anyone meet her? I have tried a few searches but came up empty. Since she claims she has been SB for 5-6 years. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-e97118b2a996

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape