Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 3245
-
12-05-23 12:42 #2285Regular Member

Posts: 22New in Town provider
Has anyone in the Eastern area seen this provider before? She is black with a nice ass according to her photos.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/928266121354
-
12-05-23 06:34 #2284Senior Member

Posts: 211Amanda
Anyone know what happened to Amenda. No more stg ad. Had tentative plans to meet next time she hosted at the casino. Nothing from her in days. Does she have demos? To bad cause she seemed like a nice addition. TIA, cheers.
-
11-28-23 17:18 #2283Senior Member

Posts: 199Good girl gone bad
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...4/564595266117
Pass.
Bbj was good but she didn't want to stay there any longer than she had to. TBH I'd rather that be the session. Immediately wanted to be in doggie, complained when on top so we switch and she's on her phone. Don't give this one anything.
-
11-27-23 18:29 #2282Senior Member

Posts: 324Can confirm
Emma has been a favorite of mine since her days in Waterbury, and even earlier in Norwalk. She's not one to trust people easily, and rightly so in this 'enterprise'. But I've never had a moment of drama with her, her clit is simply amazing to behold, and she can take a pounding in any of all 3 holes. She's a gem and a champ. Treat her well, SEC. Enjoy it while she's there.
Originally Posted by BillBrewfish
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 20:03 #2281Senior Member

Posts: 215I've seen ad around for a while
I've seen the ad around for a while, I've never actually met with her. Recently when I messaged it was crickets, but I remember months ago she would respond initially and then crickets when I wanted to setup a time.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
Curious to know if anyone has actually seen her.
-
11-24-23 05:23 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 5229Amanda
See post # 383 on the M / F Casino forum.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
11-24-23 05:21 #2279Senior Member

Posts: 222Sheree
Is there anyone on this forum who has had the opportunity to meet Sheree??
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 15:25 #2278Regular Member

Posts: 7Emma in Groton
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...2/392342530606
Emma in Groton (203-xxx-2192) has been reviewed before. Solid, low-risk, high quality companion. A little younger than some I see (she claims 36 and that seems about right). Medium build with nice ass (pictures show her better side but she is not big in any way. Just not skinny). She enjoys kissing, mutual oral, is good at BBj (not exceptional but is enthusiastic), and gets into greek. She is a little introverted (so am I so there are a.
Stayed at ok local hotel, clean room and bathroom, no demons.
-
11-21-23 07:28 #2277Senior Member

Posts: 1251Amanda Love
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...o/624231708173
Sorry I cannot upload pics as all were in a WebP format. Has anyone seen her? I wish I was reporting for you all, but last week I was going to TOFTT when she went to the casino for a night, and it didn't work out. I texted her again yesterday and even got 3 pics without asking. She's attractive and her body looks fine. No menu listed. She told me no Greek or BBFS, but otherwise she's good with what I enjoy.
-
11-18-23 07:08 #2276Senior Member

Posts: 27Wondering out of the area.
I am so fed up with the Eastern Ct. Line up for providers, I decided to try Providence. Mandy was my choice because she seemed what I wanted.
I drove to Providence (about 1 hour for me) the apartment is on 3rd floor it's a 2 call system. 1st I call she says 5 minutes, I am sitting in my truck and these characters.
Are walking by me. I text her again after 15 minutes she says 5 minutes. Finally I get a text to come up 30 min late. Along winding staircase with little lighting. She open the.
Door to a very dirty apartment but she looks good (a flabby belly but not bad } Her head game is right on ending with a CIM and s. 120 for 30 , not bad but the area and the.
Wait sucks. Also a Amtrak rider, I saw the boot kit. What happened to the days of all the local girls, Summer, Lori, Alex the Asian was my favorite God I miss her. M.
-
11-15-23 16:08 #2275Senior Member

Posts: 215Great!
It was great. I actually heard about the website from a post on here from a while ago. I have attended a few events, the one yesterday was very professional. I was in and out within 10 minutes. The guy that puts these ones on is a diamond in the rough. He runs the ship tight, any disrespect or acting up he throws those people out.
Originally Posted by Magilla1
[View Original Post]
The girl was a little bit heavier than I usually like, but she was definitely good looking and was totally into the gangbang. It's a fetish of mine, so when I get the opportunity I love going.
-
11-15-23 11:53 #2274Senior Member

Posts: 222Honey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/010441270589
Took a ride to see her last night, bbj cfs fresh and clean, doesn't appear to do drugs or smoke, cute face, juicy booty and likes a hard pounding from behind. I think we have a special one on our hands. She's headed out of town today because the clients aren't abundant around Groton area but she said she'll be back. I'll definitely repeat.
-
11-15-23 06:07 #2273Senior Member

Posts: 27Gangbang
How was the gangbang?
Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 17:25 #2272Senior Member

Posts: 93She is still listed as being on state funded vacation.
Originally Posted by HayWoodYaBloMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 07:46 #2271Senior Member

Posts: 215Bb gangbang today
https://fetlife.com/events/1381762
If you don't have a Fetlife Acct they're easy and anonymous. This event should be great if you're into that kind of thing. All Bb gangbang. No cost.
Maybe I'll see ya there!











Reply With Quote





