Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 683 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 655 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 10239
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7929
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys. Who is donating this much money?? She's bragging about how much she makes LOL. I see grls but no way I would spend $300 plus for 1 hr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...i/222027208341
    I saw her for a car date a while back when she was working further south. Pleasant enough in person, looks like pics, and no drama. 75 bones for BBBJ & cfs in the car. Nothing bad but nothing special. And totally agree no where near a 300 type lady.

  2. #7928
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    No way in chance that girl is real and at low prices like that. We need to get some higher ups in here to validate this.
    Jenny is real and looks just like her recent photos. Nice booty / body too. If every state had 10-15 Jenny's in terms of looks and donations there would be nothing to complain about. Her rooms are always clean and she works out of relatively safe motels.

    That said, like others said she's not much of a talker and she seems kind of bored in what she does. She has been at this for a while. Truth be told it gets boring and lonely even doing this when your in motels all day.

  3. #7927
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    My exact experience. She is quiet, doesn't make a lot of noise, but is professional. And my experience with pricing also. Now it seems too much. And not that I do this, but everyone is BBFS now, or has the option to try and get more money. I will do a BBBJCIM but not FS. And I only recently started that.
    Does Jenny do BB for an upcharge?

  4. #7926

    No Filter

    Quote Originally Posted by RtsBare  [View Original Post]
    After wasting time setting up dates only to show up to someone who in no way resembles their pics that they post on STG, I have taken to asking the young lady to sell me a pic. I offer to send them a tip via cashapp with the condition that the pic contain their face, their breasts, and holding up a finger. If they comply, then I know they are legit (as can be), if they don't, then I have saved myself a lot of needless time and money.
    That's a good idea. I would also stipulate no filter.

  5. #7925

    Italia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/816017368014

    I've seen Italia twice over the last few weeks. When you can get her, she's fun. She is thicc but not fat. Like 5'2". Large full natural breasts. Large areolas. Just a lot of fun. The BBBJ to start was amazing, lots of tongue play. I like mish so went right to that. She grabbed my buttocks and held me in grinding. Basically milked it out of me and talked the whole time. Like pillow talk begging for me to unload in her. Finished in the bag. 100 FS SS but I feel like she wants more.
    She's been around for a long time BP days. I first met her at her apartment back in 2013. She was good looking had silky brown skin. I say she still looks good from looking at her facebook. Back in those days there was plenty of good looking girls.

  6. #7924

    A twist on buying content

    Quote Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee  [View Original Post]
    No doubt we all have our thing, and if it works for you, more power to you!

    If you are just looking for some memories for the spank bank, though, why not just use your phone to film while there (POV BJ, or maybe cowgirl)? I've never had a regular say no to my request to snap a few pics or a quick video. Some might try to upcharge you, but 100% of the time you should be able to get them to waive that fee.
    After wasting time setting up dates only to show up to someone who in no way resembles their pics that they post on STG, I have taken to asking the young lady to sell me a pic. I offer to send them a tip via cashapp with the condition that the pic contain their face, their breasts, and holding up a finger. If they comply, then I know they are legit (as can be), if they don't, then I have saved myself a lot of needless time and money.

  7. #7923

    Agreed, for me its recording

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    I only buy content from gals I have seen previously. We all have our things.

    Stay safe.
    100% agree. I only see girls that are willing to let me record our session. The True PSE LOL. You'd be surprised how many girls agree, I have close to 50 girls in my collection, all from Jersey / Philly area over the years.

  8. #7922

    Anybody know what happened to McKayla? She was only around for a bit

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/856-328-4505

    Lovely girl, does she have a new number anyones aware of? Thanks In advance.

  9. #7921

    Member

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    It seems like there is more activity lately and I suspect 2024 might be a good year for the sport.

    Hope why'all had a good thanks giving
    I've been on these boards for a long time, seeing reviews. I've been hobbying since the 90's, when you could cruise by The Admiral and pick up a hottie in the parking lot. Before the DNC convention came through. I hobbied while I was married, just quietly. Now divorced, I'd like to try and share my experience to help, and also maybe try and get some good UTR girls. Because that is the way these days. I have 3 that I see, and can trade numbers for some contacts. I try to see one a week, and multiple trips for BJ on Broadway.

  10. #7920

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Jenny is the real deal.

    She had been around for a while when I first started checking NJ out in 2016-17, and she often was sharing a room with one of another half dozen hotties. Some of those girls are no longer around, and now Jenny is a solo show. She was a 60-80 date back then and fun, last I saw her was maybe 2 years ago and she was still cute but very unenthused. And the donation is substantially higher these days.

    She is clean, beautiful, and willing, which puts her ahead of many of the women advertising. And she stays in nice places where nobody is going to mess w you or your ride. But if you like loud raunchy sloppy sex she isn't the woman, or at least that's how it was for me.
    My exact experience. She is quiet, doesn't make a lot of noise, but is professional. And my experience with pricing also. Now it seems too much. And not that I do this, but everyone is BBFS now, or has the option to try and get more money. I will do a BBBJCIM but not FS. And I only recently started that.

  11. #7919

    Jenny / Italia

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    The fact that most of these girls will do a FS for 1. 0 when they are the best looking in here is unheard of. Jenny (K), and Italia (L) more likely will say F. No (wink). Farouk is right, a few year back during BP days fares for a good time were low, now days not so much.
    With Italia, the first SS was 120. After some back and forth after that, I kept telling her I'd love to see her but only have 100. I'm all business and pretty vanilla when it comes to hobbying. So she knew I was an easy mark. So she said yes. I've only seen her twice.

    Jenny, I think the last time I reached out she either asked for 120 or 150. Having seen her years ago for 60,150 is hard to swallow. The last time I saw her which was less than a year ago, it was 100.

  12. #7918
    It seems like there is more activity lately and I suspect 2024 might be a good year for the sport.

    Hope why'all had a good thanks giving

  13. #7917

    Hmmm!

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Jenny is the real deal.

    She had been around for a while when I first started checking NJ out in 2016-17, and she often was sharing a room with one of another half dozen hotties. Some of those girls are no longer around, and now Jenny is a solo show. She was a 60-80 date back then and fun, last I saw her was maybe 2 years ago and she was still cute but very unenthused. And the donation is substantially higher these days.

    She is clean, beautiful, and willing, which puts her ahead of many of the women advertising. And she stays in nice places where nobody is going to mess w you or your ride. But if you like loud raunchy sloppy sex she isn't the woman, or at least that's how it was for me.
    The fact that most of these girls will do a FS for 1. 0 when they are the best looking in here is unheard of. Jenny (K), and Italia (L) more likely will say F. No (wink). Farouk is right, a few year back during BP days fares for a good time were low, now days not so much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails J.jpg‎  

  14. #7916
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    No way in chance that girl is real and at low prices like that. We need to get some higher ups in here to validate this.
    Yeah Jenny is the real deal.

    She had been around for a while when I first started checking NJ out in 2016-17, and she often was sharing a room with one of another half dozen hotties. Some of those girls are no longer around, and now Jenny is a solo show. She was a 60-80 date back then and fun, last I saw her was maybe 2 years ago and she was still cute but very unenthused. And the donation is substantially higher these days.

    She is clean, beautiful, and willing, which puts her ahead of many of the women advertising. And she stays in nice places where nobody is going to mess w you or your ride. But if you like loud raunchy sloppy sex she isn't the woman, or at least that's how it was for me.

  15. #7915

    Desiree

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/557856706573

    Never even got in the door. Her pictures are her, but she's either using filters or old pics. To me, looked totally different and bad. I did not even want to enter. I think we agreed on 80 FS SS but I turned around at the door. Nasty looking.

    And I like to agree on FS before I show. I've had twice where I've been just starting with a BJ say I'm ready and they say "oh it's just oral". This happened with Gia, and with a blond near 38 and 295. Can't remember her name but she was hot, but could only use one eye. Weird. But I won't fall for that again. If there's any question I will ask again. Before I lay the donation down. There was an Asian I can find the stg link who said it was just oral and as I turned to leave she said "ok fine". Make sure you get what you want fellow hobbyists.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape