Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39144

    Angela CB

    I know she moved to a different shop but did I read she has expanded menu? Her massage skills were top notched. Wouldn't mind seeing her again.

  2. #39143
    Quote Originally Posted by Acatagorical  [View Original Post]
    Same. Would love to hear some reports here or the MA-other forum.

    I'm in Salem and was a regular with Lisa before she went back home at then end of summer. Have been to Custom Bodywork (old Blue Sky) a few times but they got busy and started haggling so haven't been back.

    Appreciate your info.
    I've been to the top 3 in Salem and each one of them have their pros and cons, I've realized that the more you go, the more you get.

    Quote Originally Posted by WNeves1234  [View Original Post]
    More info please. Colonial? Blue sky? Washington st?
    It depends on what you want, you won't get FS at blue sky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilber1  [View Original Post]
    Salem shops have been my jam lately! One more to hit up, but let's say I am in love with one. Kissing with tongue is rare but in finally found it after 20 years of mongering.
    Same here man, I'm very curious as to who you are referring to.

  3. #39142
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilber1  [View Original Post]
    Salem shops have been my jam lately! One more to hit up, but let's say I am in love with one. Kissing with tongue is rare but in finally found it after 20 years of mongering.
    Same. Would love to hear some reports here or the MA-other forum.

    I'm in Salem and was a regular with Lisa before she went back home at then end of summer. Have been to Custom Bodywork (old Blue Sky) a few times but they got busy and started haggling so haven't been back.

    Appreciate your info.

  4. #39141
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilber1  [View Original Post]
    Salem shops have been my jam lately! One more to hit up, but let's say I am in love with one. Kissing with tongue is rare but in finally found it after 20 years of mongering.
    More info please. Colonial? Blue sky? Washington st?

  5. #39140

    Salem

    Salem shops have been my jam lately! One more to hit up, but let's say I am in love with one. Kissing with tongue is rare but in finally found it after 20 years of mongering.

  6. #39139

    Family Braintree

    Ended up seeing Tiffany here. Definitely a girl with a pretty face and an average body. Probably one of the best looking girls they've ever had in all my time going here. The massage was subpar as it was basically one of those soft touch massages. I did ask for 30 minutes so maybe she thought I was trying to just get in and get out but others here (and other places) usually provide a good massage within 30 minutes.

    After the massage, she offered a full menu as others have mentioned here. Would normally go the distance if offered but her asking price was more than I was trying to tip so I just settled for the CBJ. CBJ was subpar as well.

    One positive aside from her looks is that she is funny. She asked why do us guys like Asian women and referenced the whole "passport bros" thing in a funny way. She is defiinitely attractive with a good personality which is great but ultimately, I likely would only see her again in a pinch or if no one else is available. The massage and extras just weren't good enough for me to willingly repeat.

    Damage: 40 + 120.

  7. #39138

    Catia

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoRisin76  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Comm Ave on Tuesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

    Should I bring it up right away or wait to see if it happens naturally?
    How'd you make out? For sure you at least got a stellar massage.

  8. #39137
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadyTipper  [View Original Post]
    Russian finish from Angela is one of my top SS AMP experiences. They asked me to do 4 hands once, I said no thanks, they never asked again.
    This place sounds like a lot of fun. But, the complaints are the same regarding money. I don't want to feel pressured to pay for something that I know is overpriced. And, feel guilty after getting a good rub for them to say that they can't eat because I didn't give them a good tip. I need to make my way back to CT. Haven't been there in awhile. Use to be fun when the AMP scene was at its early stages. Got to visit the spots I used to hit.

  9. #39136

    Sophia Green Door CT -0068

    Flirtatious, lots of smiles and lots of energy. Not much English "You number one. " "Happy. Happy. " Very good massage and services. Young athletic but small breasts. There was another girl there. She was young and pretty.

  10. #39135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    That's a whole hand!
    3 + 2 but spaced in time, not simultaneously. She had no objections.

  11. #39134

    Quincey's

    Hey all!

    I'll be hanging out with some friends down in Quincey over the holidays. Rm has way too many options to try all. I'll looking for some recommendations. Bonus if the offer a ts.

  12. #39133

    732

    I was looking to get a PM at 732, was wondering if they were any good there?

  13. #39132
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWind  [View Original Post]
    I tried the 4 hands at Tranquillity a year ago and it was pretty special. I surprized them when I was able to unsnap both bras simultaneously. It was a fun session, not that I would re-pete, just pretty cool every couple of years. Tiffany (fiv) and Mimi. . 8 & . 6 tip.
    You're lucky to find a pair that is fine with one another. Some girls hate working together as they don't want other girls to see them perform, never mind being naked in front of another girl. I've never had two girls take their tops off as they refused to show one another their bodies. Four hand is special. It's definitely more fun when they are able to work together. If not, it's a lame session.

  14. #39131

    Tranq / Weym, 4 hands

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadyTipper  [View Original Post]
    Russian finish from Angela is one of my top SS AMP experiences. They asked me to do 4 hands once, I said no thanks, they never asked again.
    I tried the 4 hands at Tranquillity a year ago and it was pretty special. I surprized them when I was able to unsnap both bras simultaneously. It was a fun session, not that I would re-pete, just pretty cool every couple of years. Tiffany (fiv) and Mimi. . 8 & . 6 tip.

  15. #39130
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Was offering her much more than 120 still no fucking. But she was OKay with 3 fingers inside of a bigger hole, and 2 fingers in a back door.
    That's a whole hand!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape