Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 10238
-
11-24-23 12:56 #7928Senior Member

Posts: 987Jenny is real and looks just like her recent photos. Nice booty / body too. If every state had 10-15 Jenny's in terms of looks and donations there would be nothing to complain about. Her rooms are always clean and she works out of relatively safe motels.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
That said, like others said she's not much of a talker and she seems kind of bored in what she does. She has been at this for a while. Truth be told it gets boring and lonely even doing this when your in motels all day.
-
11-24-23 11:59 #7927Senior Member

Posts: 602Does Jenny do BB for an upcharge?
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 10:35 #7926Senior Member

Posts: 350No Filter
That's a good idea. I would also stipulate no filter.
Originally Posted by RtsBare
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 09:15 #7925Senior Member

Posts: 551Italia
She's been around for a long time BP days. I first met her at her apartment back in 2013. She was good looking had silky brown skin. I say she still looks good from looking at her facebook. Back in those days there was plenty of good looking girls.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 09:07 #7924Regular Member

Posts: 24A twist on buying content
After wasting time setting up dates only to show up to someone who in no way resembles their pics that they post on STG, I have taken to asking the young lady to sell me a pic. I offer to send them a tip via cashapp with the condition that the pic contain their face, their breasts, and holding up a finger. If they comply, then I know they are legit (as can be), if they don't, then I have saved myself a lot of needless time and money.
Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 08:47 #7923Regular Member

Posts: 25Agreed, for me its recording
100% agree. I only see girls that are willing to let me record our session. The True PSE LOL. You'd be surprised how many girls agree, I have close to 50 girls in my collection, all from Jersey / Philly area over the years.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 08:30 #7922Regular Member

Posts: 25Anybody know what happened to McKayla? She was only around for a bit
https://sumosear.ch/phone/856-328-4505
Lovely girl, does she have a new number anyones aware of? Thanks In advance.
-
11-24-23 08:09 #7921Senior Member

Posts: 350Member
I've been on these boards for a long time, seeing reviews. I've been hobbying since the 90's, when you could cruise by The Admiral and pick up a hottie in the parking lot. Before the DNC convention came through. I hobbied while I was married, just quietly. Now divorced, I'd like to try and share my experience to help, and also maybe try and get some good UTR girls. Because that is the way these days. I have 3 that I see, and can trade numbers for some contacts. I try to see one a week, and multiple trips for BJ on Broadway.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 08:05 #7920Senior Member

Posts: 350Truth
My exact experience. She is quiet, doesn't make a lot of noise, but is professional. And my experience with pricing also. Now it seems too much. And not that I do this, but everyone is BBFS now, or has the option to try and get more money. I will do a BBBJCIM but not FS. And I only recently started that.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 08:02 #7919Senior Member

Posts: 350Jenny / Italia
With Italia, the first SS was 120. After some back and forth after that, I kept telling her I'd love to see her but only have 100. I'm all business and pretty vanilla when it comes to hobbying. So she knew I was an easy mark. So she said yes. I've only seen her twice.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
Jenny, I think the last time I reached out she either asked for 120 or 150. Having seen her years ago for 60,150 is hard to swallow. The last time I saw her which was less than a year ago, it was 100.
-
11-24-23 01:18 #7918Senior Member

Posts: 685It seems like there is more activity lately and I suspect 2024 might be a good year for the sport.
Hope why'all had a good thanks giving
-
11-24-23 00:56 #7917Senior Member

Posts: 428Hmmm!
The fact that most of these girls will do a FS for 1. 0 when they are the best looking in here is unheard of. Jenny (K), and Italia (L) more likely will say F. No (wink). Farouk is right, a few year back during BP days fares for a good time were low, now days not so much.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 21:38 #7916Senior Member

Posts: 655Yeah Jenny is the real deal.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
She had been around for a while when I first started checking NJ out in 2016-17, and she often was sharing a room with one of another half dozen hotties. Some of those girls are no longer around, and now Jenny is a solo show. She was a 60-80 date back then and fun, last I saw her was maybe 2 years ago and she was still cute but very unenthused. And the donation is substantially higher these days.
She is clean, beautiful, and willing, which puts her ahead of many of the women advertising. And she stays in nice places where nobody is going to mess w you or your ride. But if you like loud raunchy sloppy sex she isn't the woman, or at least that's how it was for me.
-
11-23-23 17:33 #7915Senior Member

Posts: 350Desiree
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/557856706573
Never even got in the door. Her pictures are her, but she's either using filters or old pics. To me, looked totally different and bad. I did not even want to enter. I think we agreed on 80 FS SS but I turned around at the door. Nasty looking.
And I like to agree on FS before I show. I've had twice where I've been just starting with a BJ say I'm ready and they say "oh it's just oral". This happened with Gia, and with a blond near 38 and 295. Can't remember her name but she was hot, but could only use one eye. Weird. But I won't fall for that again. If there's any question I will ask again. Before I lay the donation down. There was an Asian I can find the stg link who said it was just oral and as I turned to leave she said "ok fine". Make sure you get what you want fellow hobbyists.
-
11-23-23 17:25 #7914Senior Member

Posts: 350Layla
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/639872640316
This woman is gorgeous. Tall, well spoken. Clean and totally professional. Tight body, beautiful breasts, kitty and behind. CBJ to mish didn't take long. She travels so when she posts jump on it. 100 FS SS when I went which was over a month ago.












Reply With Quote





