Thread: Special K
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 735
-
11-28-23 15:55 #465Senior Member

Posts: 207Mattress
That mattress must have been disgusting with all the jizz on it.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
Had a similar experience with K. She went on and on about how much things cost and her new $2 k mattress. Boy did she get ripped off.
Any unload twice inside her one in her ass and the other creampie in her pussy.
She blah blah about $80. Considering paying her $20 as a charity donation but decided against it since I used her to pay &40 when she was much younger.
-
11-26-23 17:56 #464Senior Member

Posts: 116K
I just visited her about a hour ago I always paid 60 to meet her you just have to be upfront about it if she ask.
-
11-26-23 11:22 #463Senior Member

Posts: 281Kflation
Seen her recently enjoyed her new bed. She wanted more but gave her the usual 100 I always give her. Banged all holes filled her ass and left. But she kept talking about her new mattress and wanting more money and inflation. Whatever she gets what I have always have given. The day she says no sex unless she gets a certain amount is the last time I will ever see her.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 19:11 #462Senior Member

Posts: 3853When guys stop giving her more than $100, then her attitude will change. Her running rate was 40-80. Now, it's over $100. I stopped seeing her when she kept upselling her nasty body. My bed wasn't even $1,000. She obviously got ripped off for being so dumb if she really paid $2,000. If she got a Sealy or Memory Foam mattress, guys will have a free for all unloading their cream all over it. I can imagine the mattress guys removing her old mattress. That shit must've smelled like a million men.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 08:42 #461Senior Member

Posts: 1734Was in the area and saw her last night. Fucking house is falling in on itself.
Gave her 80 and all she did was ***** and moan about her new bed costing $2000 and needing another $20. Finally said ok and dropped a load in her ass. Got the hell out before she noticed I gave her the original agreed on 80.
I've never heard her bi $ch and moan so much about $20.
-
11-21-23 15:08 #460Senior Member

Posts: 23760 is my limit for her.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
Clit.
-
11-21-23 12:39 #459Senior Member

Posts: 3024Special K's voice in heat!
I don't want to sound like that guy but...... If you're shelling out more than 100 dollars on a woman who mind is on wash, rinse, repeat and a voice like a gnu, knock yourselves out. Remember, you get what ya pay for!. WHOO WEE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QucuMSE6_qM
-
11-20-23 19:49 #458Senior Member

Posts: 3853Please don't give her more than 100. Otherwise, the girl will keep asking for more. She's not worth more than 100! I've paid her 100 for 20+ years. One day, I only had 60 and didn't have time to run to the ATM. She gave me a hard time and I almost left because she said fine. I get it that it's business. But, she had to nerve to almost say no to me after so many years. She's no longer worth my time, not the same anymore.
Originally Posted by Riman1
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 20:05 #457Senior Member

Posts: 28I give her a hundred a tell her that's all I have but I've been locked in I see her enough for her to remember me. But I do hear that sh is asking for 1. 5 or 120 something like that. But where else do you get all three holes anyway you want and takes it with no complaints. My only problem is the last two times I think I went to hard or something and pulled out some mud. The worse but that's why I like to wrap it.
Originally Posted by MJolnir7
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 18:59 #456Senior Member

Posts: 59Is she asking for more $$ because of this? I saw her a few years back after the *last* time she got a new mattress, and she asked if I could up the donation a bit to help cover it. Was happy to oblige.
Originally Posted by Riman1
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 11:53 #455Senior Member

Posts: 28I wouldn't say it's new anymore that mattress has already seen more cum than anyone else's. But yea she did and a steel box frame for support she loves to brag about it.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 22:20 #454Senior Member

Posts: 3853I wouldn't stay overnight even if she paid me. I'll probably go into a mental institute the next morning. I did see a Monger leave her house one morning and K said that he slept there from the night before. Brave soul.
Originally Posted by Corrado58
[View Original Post]
On another note, did the dumbass K ever got her new bed?
-
11-11-23 11:47 #453Senior Member

Posts: 281Unless your the first customer of the day
I think many of us get sloppy seconds thirds 18th's depending on how busy she has been that day.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 10:02 #452Senior Member

Posts: 1734Wait upstairs then go back for sloppy seconds.
Originally Posted by Corrado58
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 17:40 #451Senior Member

Posts: 369Overnight?
I also would like to know, but I'm becoming more interested in polling users as to her emotional / psychological state of desperation. Also, does she only ask guys that she likes to spend all day / night? How does she handle that scenario if guys are slated to visit soon thereafter? Join in for threesome? She once told me just wait upstairs.
Originally Posted by Mmmatt69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





