Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 765 1265 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20848

    Milania

    Thanks for the updated Milania / Missi reviews on this thread, I always wondered if it was just me she was quiet with. She probably on my top 3 physically attractive I've seen in recent years without having to compromise on something (saggy stomach, kinda meh in the face but good body, drug issues, bad attitude, water buffalo, etc). The quiet is weird but I'll take that over a bad attitude any day and the weed smell isn't a deal breaker for me.

    Hope to see her soon if she ever comes back around. Same for Roni although I won't hold my breath.

  2. #20847
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyTnp  [View Original Post]
    Why the GOAT? Rate?
    She's the goat for me because whules she's older and has signs of aging in her face, her body is still absolutely incredible. She's got a tight ass that she can get going. She's got incredible tits and she's insanely flexible. She gives an incredible BBBJ that could make anyone pop in like five minutes. She can ride like a god damn jockey at the derby. And she's just fun. She's a good hang, very chill, she's very quick to please and if you listen to her and pay attention you can get her to really really come and come hard.

    For the cost I think it was $$. The last time I saw her. I will say we went about 15 over because we were having fun and it was incredible so I tipped an extra. 40.

  3. #20846
    Does anybody have any good looking escorts? New to this so I want my first to at least be decent looking.

  4. #20845

    Anybody ever seen this girl

    I have never been with a escort before shit my first AMP visit was after finding this forum, has anybody seen this girl before? She's probably one of the finest girls I've seen on that site.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/160959782

  5. #20844
    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited a provider I deemed safe? She did the cash and dash. Another one I've used as my ole faithful, either dozes off or is so buried in her phone it's made it a miserable experience, time and time again. Another I tried looks like her pictures are 20 years old and has a rank smell I couldn't wait to get out of, then another made a hassle out of an Incall that suddenly wasn't. Yet another is set to go, then ghost me. As a monger, I don't care the rhythm or reason, I'm looking to just has some no strings attached sexual experience where I safely leave and she has cash in hand.

    I have experienced that with the Latin girls, typically on the south or west side. While the language barrier might be strained. Or the girl that answers the door isn't the one pictured, I've actually walked away if a big girl opens the door. But for the most part, they're attractive, they know how to please and are always excited and play the roll of turned on without a phone in their hand or dopped up and passing out. So moving forward, I'm sold on the Latin experience.

    Has anyone else experienced these problems or experienced the benefits and pleasures the girls provide south of the border?

    Prove me wrong?
    Got any alligator links of the Latina girls definitely what I'm tryna look for.

  6. #20843

    Local providers

    I recently visited a provider I deemed safe? She did the cash and dash. Another one I've used as my ole faithful, either dozes off or is so buried in her phone it's made it a miserable experience, time and time again. Another I tried looks like her pictures are 20 years old and has a rank smell I couldn't wait to get out of, then another made a hassle out of an Incall that suddenly wasn't. Yet another is set to go, then ghost me. As a monger, I don't care the rhythm or reason, I'm looking to just has some no strings attached sexual experience where I safely leave and she has cash in hand.

    I have experienced that with the Latin girls, typically on the south or west side. While the language barrier might be strained. Or the girl that answers the door isn't the one pictured, I've actually walked away if a big girl opens the door. But for the most part, they're attractive, they know how to please and are always excited and play the roll of turned on without a phone in their hand or dopped up and passing out. So moving forward, I'm sold on the Latin experience.

    Has anyone else experienced these problems or experienced the benefits and pleasures the girls provide south of the border?

    Prove me wrong?

  7. #20842

    Red Roof

    Anyone been to the Red Roof lately? Is it worth a trip to check it out?

  8. #20841

    Pregnant providers

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I know "Star" or knew her. She was decent in the sack. Don't really know how an appointment would be with her because we just hung out. Haven't talked to her for over a year. Somebody told me she was pregnant a couple months ago. I looked at her social media but I didn't see anything about being pregnant.
    I can confirm "Star" is indeed pregnant and still very skilled.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/160905770

    Another goes by L. Seems new to the game, but very accommodating.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/160662271

  9. #20840
    Quote Originally Posted by IndySloGuy  [View Original Post]
    How are you just going to say the goat is back and not provide information? Is she advertising? What's the new number?
    Why the GOAT? Rate?

  10. #20839

    Faux anorexic

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't trying to put her out there to a bunch of people. Gave her info to the first person that mentioned anorexia, but since she still blowing me up every day, I may give her info to somebody else.

    Things you should know she cannot host. She lives in a camper without water or power. She's only enjoyable to me because she knows the routine she comes over before we do anything, she showers and douches. I have a shower douche. It's a wonderful thing. Here's a picture.
    I'm interested.

  11. #20838

  12. #20837
    Quote Originally Posted by IndySloGuy  [View Original Post]
    How are you just going to say the goat is back and not provide information? Is she advertising? What's the new number?
    Saw her ad the other day on STG.

  13. #20836

    She's back?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChampOne  [View Original Post]
    She is back!
    How are you just going to say the goat is back and not provide information? Is she advertising? What's the new number?

  14. #20835
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampOne  [View Original Post]
    She is back!
    Where is she posting at. I can't find her ad anywhere.

  15. #20834

    Milfy as f#

    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFouts  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully Milfy will be back soon.

    My Gen Con trip won't be the same without her!
    She is back!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape