Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 30797
-
11-28-23 18:29 #24287Senior Member

Posts: 173Check Wake Mugs
She was just visiting uncle for providing services.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 16:40 #24286Senior Member

Posts: 234Any Info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/031482153775
She's been posting for a while, as anyone experienced her pleasures?
-
11-28-23 09:48 #24285Senior Member

Posts: 1710Any takers?
Slim Thick: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/161016155.
Chocolate Delight. She's cool over text but haven't taken the plunge: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/161066731.
Pics are a bit vague: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...k/370747576779.
Saw this one on a whim and probably a one and done. She seemed rushed, stressed out and the area was sketchy as hell. Plus, her prior pics didn't show her with that much weight. But, if you like her look, she's legit and I pounded her hard af to the finish. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/161070594.
-
11-27-23 22:31 #24284Senior Member

Posts: 700Evidence
In most cases, if either the client, or provider, agrees to exchange money for sex, it's a done deal.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
So if a client, agrees to pay a provider / undercover, say $100.00 for an agreed upon sex act, that is considered, enough to convict. And it goes both ways.
-
11-27-23 21:13 #24283Senior Member

Posts: 140LOL. That makes sense.
Originally Posted by FrankDallas
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 16:46 #24282Senior Member

Posts: 239CeCe
CeCe.
Anyone encountered CeCe who duos with Snowy Bree?
I read the forum but did not find anything for sure, due to some dead links. I wasn't sure if it was the same CeCe.
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...sboro-14204386
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oro/161050972#
She frequents Raleigh, but is now in Greensboro.
Thanks brothers.
-
11-27-23 09:24 #24281Senior Member

Posts: 247New one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/950065778023
Has anyone seen this new lady? Please DM me if you can share. Thanks.
-
11-26-23 23:42 #24280Senior Member

Posts: 264If you were looking at a restaurant and three of the five reviews told you that they got salmonella from the place, would you eat there anyway?
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 21:50 #24279Senior Member

Posts: 140Becky
Anyone seen this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/877039864477
She's got 3/5 bad reviews on TER and remaining 2 are good. Looks hot to me but I still have a feeling that I should avoid her.
-
11-24-23 08:50 #24278Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 48Bad reviews
I've only seen bad reviews.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 08:24 #24277Senior Member

Posts: 297Page format
Sorry for asking this here but don't know what else to do. My format display has changed to an elongated horizontal and is difficult to read. How do I change it back?
-
11-23-23 19:58 #24276Senior Member

Posts: 50I have not met her but I know she's a dancer and travels frequently.
Originally Posted by Girrafe1
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 16:20 #24275Regular Member

Posts: 3Cassie
Poor comms that I eventually gave up on but may try and be more proactive if other people have good reviews. I saw one review from a regular member that many senior members found suspicious. Has anyone else had experience on Cassie?
https://tryst.link/escort/cassie-834
-
11-22-23 07:42 #24274Senior Member

Posts: 128Most of the guys I have uncovered (9 to date), are gangster wannabes located in the US. They haven't discovered the finer points of being covert such as VPN's or private browsers. Just looking for a fast buck. I have to image some must be getting lucky.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 22:38 #24273Senior Member

Posts: 239The last ad is from a provider that frequented the Greensboro area a few years ago.
Originally Posted by JimNc85
[View Original Post]
The best I can remember, the reviews were not good.
Someone from that board should be able to help.










Reply With Quote





