Thread: Heifers, BBWs, Lotta Love
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 381
-
02-12-24 16:52 #291Senior Member

Posts: 300Danielle Dubois
Danielle Dubois.
Not quite a bbw. Big woman for sure.
260 for cfs, BBBJ.
400 for BBFS.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....for-Valentines!-Will-you-be-mine-Valentines-Day-packages-available-Amazing-reviews-great-rates-unmatched-skill-and-a-38 GG!
-
12-30-23 23:24 #290Senior Member

Posts: 1305This girl is big
-
12-17-23 18:27 #289Senior Member

Posts: 653Jennythesub
Jennyythesub is in town.
Bbfscip, BBBJCIM facefucking.
-
12-14-23 17:28 #288I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list

Posts: 108Sapphire
https://callescort.org/206-537-1744
Had a really good time with this one. Easy incall in fed way. Reasonably clean room. She is a very big girl but wears it extremely well. She squirted a ton has a nice big clit she likes rubbed and was a blast to fuck (cfs). Has huge tits and a nice ass. She is bigger in person than in her pics but somehow looks better. If you like them big and black you might give her a try.
-
11-23-23 21:13 #287Senior Member

Posts: 352Thanks for the update. I've been interested in seeing her, but there's been no reviews.
Originally Posted by FRoom26
[View Original Post]
Even though she is listed as massage, can you give full menu? Is she RBGFE?
Thanks.
-
11-23-23 11:16 #286Senior Member

Posts: 1111Jenny The Sub
She reminds me of the times I went hogging back when I was in the military.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 09:38 #285Senior Member

Posts: 67Daphne Love
A little unexpected but she belongs here. Great massage skills, sensual along with therapeutic. Great kisser as well. Would go to her rather than all these massage parlors. You get an actual massage with a good nut.
-
11-22-23 00:20 #284Senior Member

Posts: 451Who?
Hbadger, now I'm curious who you drop 2-3 loads in?
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
Since it's your B LOL.
-
11-21-23 22:54 #283Senior Member

Posts: 500This my bad, I sent a message to the moderators because I misread the name. I have no experience with her.
Originally Posted by BKAllday
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 13:04 #282Senior Member

Posts: 66Curvygodess
Really like the looks of this one but I'm reluctant without a face pic. How does she rate?
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 01:02 #281Senior Member

Posts: 500She's a fun one. Usually drop 2-3 loads in her. She loves cum.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 16:11 #280Senior Member

Posts: 300Curvygodess
Curvygodess.
Slam Dunk bbfscip bbgreek.
-
11-06-23 18:55 #279Senior Member

Posts: 2930Thanks for the reply, took a peek, not for me.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 17:12 #278Senior Member

Posts: 451It was.
Jennythesub.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Looks like she's back on tna.
-
11-06-23 11:56 #277Senior Member

Posts: 2930Ad is gone who where you talking about.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





