Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 18226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13486

    Jennalicius

    Huge shoutout to Bigstud and Vino for sharing her digits. Second visit with Jenna last Thursday. It is best to set up the appointment on the day of planned visit as I have discovered that scheduling and availability is variable. Jenna is a total sweetheart who is a genuinely nice person. Has very few house rules and it seems like you are with a long lost friend. Menu is pretty much wide open. Will definitely repeat. Bigstud is the gatekeeper so please respect the system. I cannot share any contact info.

  2. #13485
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's still available?
    IDK but if you find her I would like to test drive. .

  3. #13484
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    Who is the gate keeper for her these days. I've lost her most recent digits. If anyone can share who to reach out to I'd appreciate it.

    Munchi.
    Sent you pm sir.

  4. #13483

    Jenna

    Who is the gate keeper for her these days. I've lost her most recent digits. If anyone can share who to reach out to I'd appreciate it.

    Munchi.

  5. #13482

    Spinner Ali

    Anyone know if she's still available?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0E9AD75D-93F9-40D4-9189-7C0745524577.jpg‎  

  6. #13481

    Jenna

    Had an unbelievable time with Jenna last night. She has always been one of my favorites. We are more sexually compatible than any other person provider or not that I have ever been with. That being said she kept me on the edge for literally an entire hour and the grad finally was unbelievable with us both cuming at the same time (at least I think. LOL). She is a TON of fun and fun sized as well with one of the tightest pussys I have ever come across. I will 100% be back soon she is worth the wait time guys. Figured I would share even though I would love to keep her for myself.

  7. #13480
    Quote Originally Posted by AltamonteDog  [View Original Post]
    She is a member on the forum. You can find her thank-you response shortly above every review of her.

    Just send her a PM. She's a wonderful person, haven't seen her in ages but haven't seen any dip in the review ratings and they were 100% accurate in my experience.
    Awesome thanks, I sent her a DM and hopefully she sees that or this today or tomorrow so I can try to get something planned for Friday!

  8. #13479

    Jenna

    Had another great visit with Jenna yesterday. Texted her when I would normally be leaving, but didn't actually leave till she texted back and that worked out good for not waiting too long. Got there, headed to the room, and maybe 5 minutes later she walked in looking good as ever and the dream began. Not going to get into full details but stayed over an hour and had my fun a couple times. Afterwards got cleaned up and caught up with her. Will see her again for sure.

  9. #13478

    Jodie

    Does anyone have a contact for Jodie? I think she is in Deland. She went UTR.

  10. #13477
    Quote Originally Posted by JP316  [View Original Post]
    Any tips on getting that visit with Sarah? I've heard nothing but great things but would love a visit!
    She is a member on the forum. You can find her thank-you response shortly above every review of her.

    Just send her a PM. She's a wonderful person, haven't seen her in ages but haven't seen any dip in the review ratings and they were 100% accurate in my experience.

  11. #13476
    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Have a visit with Sarah and write a review then she will give thanks to your review and that will be a good start to gaining trust here.
    Any tips on getting that visit with Sarah? I've heard nothing but great things but would love a visit!

  12. #13475

    Maitland Mom

    Have a visit with Sarah and write a review then she will give thanks to your review and that will be a good start to gaining trust here.

    Quote Originally Posted by AQuicke  [View Original Post]
    At one point I was pretty active in the scenes, spent a lot of time with Farrah and my all time favorite Dahil. Got married and ended by mongering days. Now that I happily divorced, how can I build up my reputation to start seeing UTR? Some of the STG girls and Alligator girls just seem to low class and at this stage I can afford Filet Mignon and not old used up strip steak. So any advice on how to get there?

  13. #13474

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by AQuicke  [View Original Post]
    At one point I was pretty active in the scenes, spent a lot of time with Farrah and my all time favorite Dahil. Got married and ended by mongering days. Now that I happily divorced, how can I build up my reputation to start seeing UTR? Some of the STG girls and Alligator girls just seem to low class and at this stage I can afford Filet Mignon and not old used up strip steak. So any advice on how to get there?
    Start making meaningful posts and reviews. Post number makes you a senior, post content gets you UTR numbers.

    What is considered meaningful differs from gate to gate and from girl to girl.

    Some guys are looking for how helpful you are to fellow mongers, some are looking at your attitude towards the girl, some both.

    First thing I'm looking for is someone who cares about their good reputation here.

    I'd like to see more of us getting and sharing SW numbers. It's a good way to start reviewing, avoid the stings, and save gas and time.

  14. #13473
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    You going to get a huge response with those huge tits of hers LOL. Also please send digits my way if you can.
    Of course! Those milk bags are always great!

  15. #13472
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    Inbox cleared.

    Didn't know how huge of a response I'd get LOL.
    You going to get a huge response with those huge tits of hers LOL. Also please send digits my way if you can.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape