Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 117 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1748
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #338
    Wouldn't verify not sure if real or fake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231130_181706_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231130_181700_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231130_181703_Seeking.jpg‎  

  2. #337
    My success on Seeking is to find a legit college girl whose the innocent type or hasn't been on there long. Get her snapchat then eventually meet up to build trust, and add her friends on Instagram or Snapchat and sweet talk them. I've met up with probably a dozen college girls who would never be on seeking including a beauty pageant winner, student athlete, med student, and sorority girls. Would share pics / vids on Snapchat if anyone is interested. PM.

  3. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by TomasNomas  [View Original Post]
    Thanks!

    If anyone wants to trade videos from girls on seeking only pm me.

  4. #335

    Sun City

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?
    Also works out of Sun City.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...sap-28392.html

  5. #334
    Any info on this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231126_131845_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231126_131840_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231126_131842_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231126_131838_Seeking.jpg‎  

  6. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by SuitNTie420  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the holidays are helping because after spamming a bunch of these girls with some intro messages I've got about 10 that look like they're willing to play ball. Have a date set up for this week so I will message back with info after it happens to hopefully help some other locals out. Thank god for ASU.
    Good luck, I've always had mixed experiences with SA, let us know how it goes.

  7. #332

    Starting to find a few

    Maybe the holidays are helping because after spamming a bunch of these girls with some intro messages I've got about 10 that look like they're willing to play ball. Have a date set up for this week so I will message back with info after it happens to hopefully help some other locals out. Thank god for ASU.

  8. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She's real but definitely has high mileage.
    She is an OF girl who is expensive. Her IG is urdamagedbarbie. She wants $900 for an hour or two. She is cool playing BBFS but no anal. She can host as well. GPS to the max obviously so never pulled the trigger.

  9. #330

    Crissy

    Anyone see her yet? She was on my radar in the spring but then disabled her account. I messaged today, haven't heard back yet.

    Seems to be willing to get right down to it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231122_003841_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231122_003854_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #329
    Any info on this one? She's real but definitely has high mileage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231121_211059_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231121_211056_Seeking.jpg‎  

  11. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    IMHO this is the worst time to find a sugar baby. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas the young ladies are with their families not sharing their love with us mongers.
    While that's probably true, it might be a good time if they're single moms. Got to get Christmas presents.

  12. #327

    Bad timing

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitNTie420  [View Original Post]
    I'm used to quite a few sugar babies in the Miami and Central Florida area but it seems like they are few and far between out here. Anybody have any good ones they want to message me about? I will happily send you some if you're ever in Florida as I have several throughout the state. Love the massage joints but would also love to find a couple cute young Arizona hotties to have fun with!
    IMHO this is the worst time to find a sugar baby. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas the young ladies are with their families not sharing their love with us mongers.

  13. #326

    Is the sugar scene dead out here?

    I'm used to quite a few sugar babies in the Miami and Central Florida area but it seems like they are few and far between out here. Anybody have any good ones they want to message me about? I will happily send you some if you're ever in Florida as I have several throughout the state. Love the massage joints but would also love to find a couple cute young Arizona hotties to have fun with!

  14. #325

    New in town

    I've been in PHX couple days, I wonder if there are girls who sell content that's customized. If you're petite and no tattoos, or one without the other (No discriminate here xD) I might have an inquiry.

  15. #324

    Clear your PM. It's full

    Quote Originally Posted by CMentado1  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the area and have met some hot smoking babies. Willing to share information. I look for babies under 25 . Maybe I'll post a review here soon of some of them.
    Clear your PM. It's full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape