Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 7529
-
11-27-23 18:30 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 339Any black Friday or holiday deals?
Probably not but just wondering if any place has. Like if I come on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years day I'd get a discount or something.
-
11-25-23 11:55 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 847Yaya
Xyz, here's the link.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...687693016.html
I too seen her years ago. Just massage and HE. Nothing more for me. Hono1.
-
11-24-23 21:28 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 5231She was here several months ago. I wonder if this will be her routine. Super nice ass when her skirt is up, but I see in her pictures she is beginning to age rapidly. Another member said she had a child. IMHO she was cuter before the eyelid surgery.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 20:58 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 5231Very good massage and obviously experienced doing HJ. Repeat visit was a fast-forwarded version where she got everything done in roughly half the time.
Originally Posted by Emepe
[View Original Post]
Her tits are not big like in the fake pictures BTW.
-
11-24-23 04:55 #5530Senior Member

Posts: 108Catharine
Visited the other week with Catharine. I don't see her bedpage ad up but her phone number ended in 6955. She rents out a room at Boss Spa. Was fully nude massage with HE. Allowed FIA but no FIV. Massage was okay and was shorted a little bit on time. She is decent looking but don't think I will return. Anyone visit with Patti at Ta's place?
-
11-22-23 17:15 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 781Where is she posting?
Simply search bedpage for the last 4 digits of the phone number.
Originally Posted by JackIki
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 16:29 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 223Anna
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23107359.html
Saw this one recently. Works out of familiar apartment complex. Walking distance from Anna Miller. Only thing is her hair has been dyed black. Stands 5'4 breast look bigger on picture. Looks and feels like C's.
Massage was 8 out of 10. Was really there for the extras based off recommendation from another monger. Would repeat for stress relief.
Treat them nice.
-Kratos.
-
11-21-23 21:45 #5527Senior Member

Posts: 2534That is the going rate
$140 with HJ only grab ass is the going rate, gone are the $100 and $120 days. Some places will do $120 just got to look for them. Gott do the homework and research.
$200 topless if you lucky they take the top off and not just lift up the shirt. They don't even unhook the bra. They no like get busted. One in a few will do naked for $200 in my opinion. Known some for a good amount of time and $200 sometimes yes and sometimes no full naked.
Originally Posted by OneKnightStand
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 18:27 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 1444Enya
Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry to hear about your experiences with her.
Originally Posted by OneKnightStand
[View Original Post]
Thanks to you we know of her service.
-
11-21-23 18:14 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 45Enya—Kuakini St.
Went to see Enya last week. House is across Rehab place, parking upfront. Place looks like multiple massage rooms and there's separate bed cordoned off where they stay. I immediately had let her know what I wanted but damn these Thai girls are just money hungry. No can even enjoy the HJ because of the ridiculous upsell. She wanted $$ for shirtless HJ / HE, for FS she say she don't do but ask how much you should pay. At one point she hypothetically said $$ Screw these Thai therapist! LOL She looks like the pics, slightly older but okay body and size b boobs. Massage was just a meh, no skills whatsoever but was just looking for a relaxing massage so I just tried to relax and enjoy a bit. Damage was $. 40. There is no repeat for, I'd rather just go to MP. Pm if you have any questions! Happy mongering braddahs!
-
11-21-23 16:31 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 41Where do this girl posted AD
Hi bro, thanks for sharing this information, I wonder where's this girl posting! Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by OjiiChan69
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 16:09 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 156Hot Asian Girl 808-282-5673
Nice Asian girl with pretty good technique in my book. Very friendly with lots of play. I think extras is available, I'll go back and check. Nice body with great tits. Good massage with walk on back.
Pretty small girl.
Ojii.
-
11-21-23 15:55 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 223Amy
Wondering if attitude adjusted now working Halawa House cause I think those other 2 has open menu.
Originally Posted by Todahi2
[View Original Post]
-Kratos.
-
11-21-23 15:47 #5521Senior Member

Posts: 278Pass.
She was at CC way before covid. Left to have a baby on the mainland. Someone got lucky. Or maybe the gold ran out so it's back to work. Typical Thai. FME.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 11:32 #5520Regular Member

Posts: 18Rushed and over priced
Went to see her in PC before she moved to Sally's. She is pretty fake man made Cs. Massage only lasted 15 minutes then flip. Asked for $$ just for topless HJ. I asked for BJ she said no. I asked for FS she said no. I asked to COT she said $$ Attitude was bad. YMMV. I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






