Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #13874
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    People pay that much apparently, but not me.
    The last 4 girls I've banged have all started at $500, I've gotten all of them at $300-400 with $400 being a 1st date. All of my girls have been milfs or 20 something co-eds. Most are 6-8's.

  2. #13873
    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    What in the hell is going on? Every time you reach out for one of these girls on seeking they ask for 500 minimum who is the idiot pay that just curious or just me be cheap.
    People pay that much apparently, but not me.

  3. #13872
    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    What in the hell is going on? Every time you reach out for one of these girls on seeking they ask for 500 minimum who is the idiot pay that just curious or just me be cheap.
    Probably the same who's never heard of punctuation.

  4. #13871

    Mine $200 max

    Pussy is pussy. Money does not grow on tree for me. People have businesses which constantly generate money they do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalto59  [View Original Post]
    What in the hell is going on? Every time you reach out for one of these girls on seeking they ask for 500 minimum who is the idiot pay that just curious or just me be cheap.

  5. #13870
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret  [View Original Post]
    She is busy mom, not available always, expecting ppm for $400. She is a uber driver. Chatting and setting up a meet is difficult so I did not proceed with her any more. She talks about earlier daddies giving $4000 per month. She don't know now she is 30 and old. Her photos are 5 year old.
    All man made with lots of scars. She's nice but the dream wasn't good.

  6. #13869

    I agree with you

    Quote Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret  [View Original Post]
    She is busy mom, not available always, expecting ppm for $400. She is a uber driver. Chatting and setting up a meet is difficult so I did not proceed with her any more. She talks about earlier daddies giving $4000 per month. She don't know now she is 30 and old. Her photos are 5 year old.
    She quoted me the same. She does takes a while to reply on my messages. Told me she is divorced with 2 little kids living with her. I asked about the kid's dad and she said he lives in Alabama.

  7. #13868

    Rate

    What in the hell is going on? Every time you reach out for one of these girls on seeking they ask for 500 minimum who is the idiot pay that just curious or just me be cheap.

  8. #13867

    Busy mom

    She is busy mom, not available always, expecting ppm for $400. She is a uber driver. Chatting and setting up a meet is difficult so I did not proceed with her any more. She talks about earlier daddies giving $4000 per month. She don't know now she is 30 and old. Her photos are 5 year old.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElSexoChino7  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged texts with her. She seems nice and she wants to meet this weekend. I'm still deciding on pulling the trigger. Any first hand experience from her good or bad reviews? I'd really appreciate it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-3a53831204c0

    Mod can delete the first post because I put the wrong link sorry.

  9. #13866

    Any reviews from this chick? (Edited)

    Exchanged texts with her. She seems nice and she wants to meet this weekend. I'm still deciding on pulling the trigger. Any first hand experience from her good or bad reviews? I'd really appreciate it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-3a53831204c0

    Mod can delete the first post because I put the wrong link sorry.

  10. #13865
    Quote Originally Posted by ElSexoChino7  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged texts with her. She seems nice and she wants to meet this weekend. I'm still deciding on pulling the trigger. Any first hand experience from her good or bad reviews? I'd really appreciate it.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-11ff1a408179
    You linked to your messages not her profile.

  11. #13864

    Any reviews from this chick?

    Exchanged texts with her. She seems nice and she wants to meet this weekend. I'm still deciding on pulling the trigger. Any first hand experience from her good or bad reviews? I'd really appreciate it.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-11ff1a408179

  12. #13863
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikindil  [View Original Post]
    Met her once in Woodstock for m&g but didn't pursue. She looks much better in person and has a soft skin. I didn't pursue because I'd go up to her ppm level only for chicks in their early 20's.
    No go for me as well. She told me $500 as well. Stated her last arrangement was $1000 and she met once a week. She does look good, but surely not worth $1000 a week.

  13. #13862

    Lolamillions

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-1a3f03bd0025

    Pics are about 15 lbs ago.

    She also refuses to do BBBJ.

    Nice girl, but she lives all the way in Cartersville. Definitely not interested in a 2nd go-round.

  14. #13861
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatka  [View Original Post]
    Asked for $500 ppm. Cannot host, stopped responding when I countered. Wants mornings or early afternoon before school lets out. Married with kids.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-e403608b2936
    Met her once in Woodstock for m&g but didn't pursue. She looks much better in person and has a soft skin. I didn't pursue because I'd go up to her ppm level only for chicks in their early 20's.

  15. #13860
    How much you paid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Harley32  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming up on the end of my month on SA and finally had an unbelievable score. It's been a year or so since I was last on there and it seems like the number of fake ads and scammers keeps going up. So my expectations have been lowered. So it was a very pleasant surprise when the young light skin hottie knocked on my hotel door tonight. Very attractive with a slim, yet curvy figure. A genuinely bubbly personality, she had a smile on her face as I undressed her and started exploring her wonderful body. I had her start oral on her knees and she goes deep the first stroke while keeping eye contact. Truly one of the best bjs I've ever had. I knew it was going to be great when I asked her if she swallowed like a good girl should. Her response with my cock in her mouth was a nod and mumbled yes. It wasn't long before I blew my load down her throat.

    She made me so horny that I felt like a 20 yr old again. I immediately had her get on her back and went at that beautiful pussy in missionary. I knew I wouldn't be able to come again so quickly but decided to still have fun. After a few minutes I asked if it was ok to do anal, a quick yes had me reaching for some lube. She took it like a champ and seemed to be enjoying herself. After a few minutes I decided to try something, I pulled out, went over to her mouth and without hesitation she started sucking and I was stroking deep. I was amazed. Did that twice as well as doing deep strokes while her head is leaned back over the edge of the bed while I'm fingering her. After a good half hour I decided I needed a break.

    She cuddles up beside me while we talk and I rest. When we start up again I wanted to see how well she responded to some more serious fingering. She moaning and dripping wet as I work up to four fingers and my hand in to my thumb. She's had a kid and it's been my experience that most women that have delivered vaginally can be fisted, especially over time. I decide to go for it and with a little work I'm in. Amazing and she's still wet as hell and enjoying it. I went back and forth with one hand or the other and got so horny I had to go again. Didn't last long this time.

    After another rest I asked for some more oral and after a few minutes it was time to hit that pussy again. Third time took some time but it was all very pleasurable. That's three times for a mid 50's guy in about 2. 5 hrs. It's been a while since I've been able to do that. There's literally nothing this chick wouldn't do and she's not some druggy who's been taking hundreds of cocks for years.

    I had so much fun I'm trying to figure a way to drop all the other SBs I've met or in the process of meeting. I'll probably pull back a little on the others and enjoy this hottie for as long as it lasts. I won't be sharing this one for a while, so save the PMs 😂, but had to tell someone about it. I do plan on reporting on some of the ones that have expectations outside of what I'm comfortable with or aren't willing to accommodate my minimums.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape