Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 4908
-
11-21-23 22:28 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 563"Painful vaj is not a good sign and I roll the dice with this bare shit enough I'm not really trying to catch anything. " "Also no bbj warm up? That's not going to work for me. ".
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
Agreed. Don't want to catch anything before a long weekend because you won't be able to get checked. I wouldn't even be able to perform without foreplay.
-
11-21-23 22:25 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 563I haven't tried to schedule an appointment with her. It's very rare that I don't get a response and I only send one initial text. You're probably that guy who keeps the phone pinging nonstop during a meeting when people are trying to relax. I assume you need 5 numbers because you developed a bad reputation.
Originally Posted by Nahual
[View Original Post]
"Works great for me. I don't care about others. " "Same. Doesn't respond. I tried with 5 different numbers but it was no good. Oh wells. ".
-
11-21-23 20:25 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 41I had the same experience. She's a super sweet girl, very petite, looks wise kinda reminds me of a mini version of pornstar Haley Reed without the skills. There was no kissing and for BJ, it was two literally two licks and then she gets into position for mish. I have to admit her pussy was really tight. We had to take a lot of breaks in between because she was in a lot of pain. She told me cut her pussy from shaving so it stings. Service was really lackluster.
Originally Posted by Oops0001
[View Original Post]
Afterwards, we chatted for a few minutes. She told me she has a 1 year old and she misses her kid dearly. So based on CunningLnguist's post, I can see why she was having a mental breakdown from being away from home.
-
11-21-23 18:00 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 493Before I left I drove around the building and as I'm driving I watch a guy go into a room. I make a mental note of the room number when suddenly she finally texts me her room number and it's the same room I was just looking at. I'm like wait I just seen a dude go in there. Maybe I'm crazy or I saw him go into the room next door but I was sure it was that room. I turn around and park near the room and she tells me she needs 5 min to freshen up. 10 min later she says she has to take a shower. About 5 min later I spot another BB classic from this crew, Emily, walk up and go in her room for about a minute then leave. Its kinda interesting nowadays when you go to a hotel and people watch for a little bit. I watched a few other rooms open up with girls coming in and out of them, cars pulling up with lost looking dudes doing the walk around with their phones trying to find the room number of whatever girl they booked, and then going into the same room I saw other girls coming out of. But I never saw anybody else leave her room. I was going to leave based off the last review of her that was posted but curiosity aka my little brain got the best of me. Luckily she texted and actually said she couldn't do it anymore today because she wasn't in the right headspace and was having a mental breakdown from being away from home. Kinda felt sorry for her in a way. She offered a friend of hers to sub for her but it was Emily who I had already seen recently and wasn't really in the mood for today. I politely declined and went on my way. I don't know if she was making it up and maybe one of you guys just had her for the hour or if she was for real but I was over it. Looking forward to hearing if anybody else had any luck with her too.
-
11-21-23 16:03 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 493This. Thanks for the honest review bro. Did anybody get hit up by her other number? She hit me up on a new number, other one is now out of service. I'm at the incall now waiting for a response. But after reading this I'm now considering ghosting. Painful vaj is not a good sign and I roll the dice with this bare shit enough I'm not really trying to catch anything. Also no bbj warm up? That's not going to work for me. Thanks man.
Originally Posted by Oops0001
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 14:35 #3628Regular Member

Posts: 24Review on Ava
It seems I was a few lucky guys who was able to see Ava. I set up hhr date yesterday but needed to wait at parking for 30 min by whatever reasons. The damage was 220 uncovered session +30 CIP for Qky session. Good part was that she was person in the photo and is even prettier in person than photos. Nice spinner body with nice A cup breasts. Very pale and pink everywhere. There are a few bad parts: Bad hygiene. I am not sure if she took a shower after previous session with CIP. She skipped kissing and BBBJ and asked me to go straight to intercourse. She showed painful face when I touched her pussy as well as inserted my dick. Her pussy may be injured or have herpes or some reason. Th. E session was awkward, to be honest. Overall, She was inexperience and YMMV. You didn't loose so much in my opinion.
Originally Posted by SumYoungGuy619
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 13:04 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 493I hate to say it but this is exactly why I kept an 18 yo Latina spinner I was raw dogging all last month to myself LOL. I usually wait until they tell me they were leaving soon before I go spilling the beans. Sorry not sorry =).
Originally Posted by MrLemon
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 12:46 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 57I don't care about you. I don't care if you can't get an appointment. I care about me, myself and I. Whenever there's a new girl in demand I always text from different numbers and go with the one that responds. Works great for me. I don't care about others.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 11:25 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 112Scam
Everyone got all excited for a skinny white girl for nothing.
Originally Posted by MrLemon
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 11:19 #3624Banned Member

Posts: 100Anyone have a working link or can someone pm me her contact?
Originally Posted by MrLemon
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 01:37 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 90
Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss
[View Original Post]
Agreed. I got stood up for 30 minutes. Had a 9 pm appointment. Decided to leave. Bunch of excuses one after another. Hit up dalbergia instead and saw a different white spinner.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 00:50 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 563Who the hell has 5 different numbers? Dude, you're tying up her line for everyone including yourself.
Originally Posted by Nahual
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 00:38 #3621Banned Member

Posts: 99Soccermom
What she likes the best?
-
11-20-23 20:47 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 88Review?
Soo no review?
Originally Posted by NickD
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 20:05 #3619Regular Member

Posts: 15Lmao it was me, honestly.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





