Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 327 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 4901
Relax and enjoy
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3641

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Will008  [View Original Post]
    This is in hotel circle. Some are not so bad, some are old, some are fat and old. It's bare. Prices are over what you can get at one of the agencies for a woman with a nice body, pretty face and good hygiene.
    I second that. It is in Hotel Circle and they offer bare. I booked since it looked appealing and wanted to try something different, I asked for CFS but wanted BBBJ, which was agreed. However once I got in the door it was definitely not the person, which I kinda of expected, but this was way off. She was in her late 40's early 50's. I had to walk out since it was not what I was looking for. Don't get me wrong, go for it, if you are into that.

  2. #3640
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    This girl is offering bare on her ad-.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/65512651

    TGBT? Someone has any reviews?
    This is in hotel circle. Some are not so bad, some are old, some are fat and old. It's bare. Prices are over what you can get at one of the agencies for a woman with a nice body, pretty face and good hygiene.

  3. #3639
    Quote Originally Posted by SheriffBart  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a direct link to her ad?
    It worked for me but try this one https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9497592447/1.

    Although the posted link said Carlsbad, all the recent ads are for SF.

  4. #3638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    Ava / Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    This. Thanks for the honest review bro. Did anybody get hit up by her other number? She hit me up on a new number, other one is now out of service. I'm at the incall now waiting for a response. But after reading this I'm now considering ghosting. Painful vaj is not a good sign and I roll the dice with this bare shit enough I'm not really trying to catch anything. Also no bbj warm up? That's not going to work for me. Thanks man.
    Yea she was good. Was it a Georgia number? I got a missed call from one. She even had a big circle light maybe she doing some kind of movies or something. When I walked in the toilet wasn't flushed and she was eating spaghetti. Nice gal but maybe she shaved her pussy a little too close.

  5. #3637

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    This girl is offering bare on her ad-.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/65512651

    TGBT? Someone has any reviews?
    Do you have a direct link to her ad?

  6. #3636
    This girl is offering bare on her ad-.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/65512651

    TGBT? Someone has any reviews?

  7. #3635
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    I haven't tried to schedule an appointment with her. It's very rare that I don't get a response and I only send one initial text. You're probably that guy who keeps the phone pinging nonstop during a meeting when people are trying to relax. I assume you need 5 numbers because you developed a bad reputation.

    "Works great for me. I don't care about others. " "Same. Doesn't respond. I tried with 5 different numbers but it was no good. Oh wells. ".
    Don't care what you say bud. Like I said I just don't care about you or other people. I've also never had problems using my methods and if I do see a popular girl I'll use the same number regularly until I move on to the next. I was nakadashing clarie, slippery1, bella, etc long before they got popular here. Ashley would even let me fuck her while she was only doing bjs and she was always such a pain to schedule for others. I also keep my regulars under the radar and don't report. Because once a hot new bare girl gets outed her phone fucking blows up with mongers and lurkers.

  8. #3634

    Latina

    Greedy bastard. Share her number now so we can all blow up her phone LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    I hate to say it but this is exactly why I kept an 18 yo Latina spinner I was raw dogging all last month to myself LOL. I usually wait until they tell me they were leaving soon before I go spilling the beans. Sorry not sorry =).

  9. #3633
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    This. Thanks for the honest review bro. Did anybody get hit up by her other number? She hit me up on a new number, other one is now out of service. I'm at the incall now waiting for a response. But after reading this I'm now considering ghosting. Painful vaj is not a good sign and I roll the dice with this bare shit enough I'm not really trying to catch anything. Also no bbj warm up? That's not going to work for me. Thanks man.
    "Painful vaj is not a good sign and I roll the dice with this bare shit enough I'm not really trying to catch anything. " "Also no bbj warm up? That's not going to work for me. ".

    Agreed. Don't want to catch anything before a long weekend because you won't be able to get checked. I wouldn't even be able to perform without foreplay.

  10. #3632
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahual  [View Original Post]
    I don't care about you. I don't care if you can't get an appointment. I care about me, myself and I. Whenever there's a new girl in demand I always text from different numbers and go with the one that responds. Works great for me. I don't care about others.
    I haven't tried to schedule an appointment with her. It's very rare that I don't get a response and I only send one initial text. You're probably that guy who keeps the phone pinging nonstop during a meeting when people are trying to relax. I assume you need 5 numbers because you developed a bad reputation.

    "Works great for me. I don't care about others. " "Same. Doesn't respond. I tried with 5 different numbers but it was no good. Oh wells. ".

  11. #3631
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops0001  [View Original Post]
    It seems I was a few lucky guys who was able to see Ava. I set up hhr date yesterday but needed to wait at parking for 30 min by whatever reasons. The damage was 220 uncovered session +30 CIP for Qky session. Good part was that she was person in the photo and is even prettier in person than photos. Nice spinner body with nice A cup breasts. Very pale and pink everywhere. There are a few bad parts: Bad hygiene. I am not sure if she took a shower after previous session with CIP. She skipped kissing and BBBJ and asked me to go straight to intercourse. She showed painful face when I touched her pussy as well as inserted my dick. Her pussy may be injured or have herpes or some reason. Th. E session was awkward, to be honest. Overall, She was inexperience and YMMV. You didn't loose so much in my opinion.
    I had the same experience. She's a super sweet girl, very petite, looks wise kinda reminds me of a mini version of pornstar Haley Reed without the skills. There was no kissing and for BJ, it was two literally two licks and then she gets into position for mish. I have to admit her pussy was really tight. We had to take a lot of breaks in between because she was in a lot of pain. She told me cut her pussy from shaving so it stings. Service was really lackluster.

    Afterwards, we chatted for a few minutes. She told me she has a 1 year old and she misses her kid dearly. So based on CunningLnguist's post, I can see why she was having a mental breakdown from being away from home.

  12. #3630
    Before I left I drove around the building and as I'm driving I watch a guy go into a room. I make a mental note of the room number when suddenly she finally texts me her room number and it's the same room I was just looking at. I'm like wait I just seen a dude go in there. Maybe I'm crazy or I saw him go into the room next door but I was sure it was that room. I turn around and park near the room and she tells me she needs 5 min to freshen up. 10 min later she says she has to take a shower. About 5 min later I spot another BB classic from this crew, Emily, walk up and go in her room for about a minute then leave. Its kinda interesting nowadays when you go to a hotel and people watch for a little bit. I watched a few other rooms open up with girls coming in and out of them, cars pulling up with lost looking dudes doing the walk around with their phones trying to find the room number of whatever girl they booked, and then going into the same room I saw other girls coming out of. But I never saw anybody else leave her room. I was going to leave based off the last review of her that was posted but curiosity aka my little brain got the best of me. Luckily she texted and actually said she couldn't do it anymore today because she wasn't in the right headspace and was having a mental breakdown from being away from home. Kinda felt sorry for her in a way. She offered a friend of hers to sub for her but it was Emily who I had already seen recently and wasn't really in the mood for today. I politely declined and went on my way. I don't know if she was making it up and maybe one of you guys just had her for the hour or if she was for real but I was over it. Looking forward to hearing if anybody else had any luck with her too.

  13. #3629
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops0001  [View Original Post]
    It seems I was a few lucky guys who was able to see Ava. I set up hhr date yesterday but needed to wait at parking for 30 min by whatever reasons. The damage was 220 uncovered session +30 CIP for Qky session. Good part was that she was person in the photo and is even prettier in person than photos. Nice spinner body with nice A cup breasts. Very pale and pink everywhere. There are a few bad parts: Bad hygiene. I am not sure if she took a shower after previous session with CIP. She skipped kissing and BBBJ and asked me to go straight to intercourse. She showed painful face when I touched her pussy as well as inserted my dick. Her pussy may be injured or have herpes or some reason. Th. E session was awkward, to be honest. Overall, She was inexperience and YMMV. You didn't loose so much in my opinion.
    This. Thanks for the honest review bro. Did anybody get hit up by her other number? She hit me up on a new number, other one is now out of service. I'm at the incall now waiting for a response. But after reading this I'm now considering ghosting. Painful vaj is not a good sign and I roll the dice with this bare shit enough I'm not really trying to catch anything. Also no bbj warm up? That's not going to work for me. Thanks man.

  14. #3628

    Review on Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by SumYoungGuy619  [View Original Post]
    Soo no review?
    It seems I was a few lucky guys who was able to see Ava. I set up hhr date yesterday but needed to wait at parking for 30 min by whatever reasons. The damage was 220 uncovered session +30 CIP for Qky session. Good part was that she was person in the photo and is even prettier in person than photos. Nice spinner body with nice A cup breasts. Very pale and pink everywhere. There are a few bad parts: Bad hygiene. I am not sure if she took a shower after previous session with CIP. She skipped kissing and BBBJ and asked me to go straight to intercourse. She showed painful face when I touched her pussy as well as inserted my dick. Her pussy may be injured or have herpes or some reason. Th. E session was awkward, to be honest. Overall, She was inexperience and YMMV. You didn't loose so much in my opinion.

  15. #3627
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I got stood up for 30 minutes. Had a 9 pm appointment. Decided to leave. Bunch of excuses one after another. Hit up dalbergia instead and saw a different white spinner.
    I hate to say it but this is exactly why I kept an 18 yo Latina spinner I was raw dogging all last month to myself LOL. I usually wait until they tell me they were leaving soon before I go spilling the beans. Sorry not sorry =).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape