Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 7496
-
01-13-24 13:21 #7061Regular Member

Posts: 12Debbie
I miss the feeling of her bare pussy around cock.
-
12-20-23 04:43 #7060Senior Member

Posts: 208I know! That's why I'm asking here. 🙃.
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 22:15 #7059Senior Member

Posts: 530If she's back around she doesn't usually keep phones long.
Originally Posted by Joecblow
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 20:53 #7058Senior Member

Posts: 278[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-14-23 06:49 #7057Senior Member

Posts: 208Debbie
If anyone has Debbie's number I'd appreciate it.
-
12-01-23 00:33 #7056Senior Member

Posts: 635Go to the post you want to delete and click on "report post". There is an option that says "Delete my Report (You must be the Original Author) . "
Originally Posted by NewGuyBill
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 19:52 #7055Senior Member

Posts: 111Delete a previous post of mine
I'm wondering if I can delete a previous post of my own. If so how do I do it. And the reason I want to delete it is after actually talking with the person I was asking about. I do not believe she is any sort of SW or anything else. So I do not want to have the name out there. Thank you very much.
-
11-21-23 12:25 #7054Senior Member

Posts: 111Jenna
Hey there, I was talking with a Jenna, 2 weeks ago. Maybe 35, cute a little chubby?? Same Jenna.
Originally Posted by Attwater
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 12:21 #7053Senior Member

Posts: 111Jenna
Is this Jenna you saw by Jays, maybe 35 chubby, cute?? Or Tall Jenna?? Thanks.
Originally Posted by SingleBill
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 17:16 #7052Banned Member

Posts: 194Correction to this post
The correct video would be.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nUIxd9...IGRhbWFqYSA%3D
And I just want to say sorry for posting so much.
I was twisted off mad alcohol and Scarface.
Plus certain people who fuck with certain hoz was threatening me.
But step to me and support the second amendment.
Say hello to my little friend.
But no more posts from me. You can have them hoz.
LOL I'm good yo.
-
11-07-23 23:04 #7051Banned Member

Posts: 194Public service announcement
And I just want to say none of you can control me.
I do what I want to do.
I know you are puppets for Cynthia.
Puppets for Lenee.
And I know you puppets for.
And I know who you are.
And that's ok.
It's all in my book I'm writing.
And the pen 🖊 is mightier than the sword.
But still say hi to my little friend in Scarface voice.
Deme Brian Dustin LOL and others.
Booyaka.
Not scared of none of you.
Come holla at me on O'Brien Park way.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hcYWVCM2RgY
It's all mathematics.
It's all written.
-
11-07-23 21:47 #7050Banned Member

Posts: 194Big fat whorrrrrrrrrrr
Special dedication to the ***** from Louisiana.
Her and her mom.
It's all in the book.
434 91 96.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0PGWu...IHByb2RpZ3k%3D
-
11-07-23 20:41 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 4544LOL no one put me up to anything.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 19:54 #7048Banned Member

Posts: 194Second
For some reason I feel somebody put you up for your reply.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Like OldBluth and Adobe.
Just want to let you guys and her other pawns.
Second amendment.
I don't want her anymore so you can keep her with her cheap tattoos and her medical records.
Step to.
We all going to die.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=49uSOT...ZSBkYW1hamE%3D
-
11-07-23 19:29 #7047Banned Member

Posts: 194Lol
LOL you funny.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
I don't eat pussssssssy mang.
And I'm not talking about the fat shawty.
With the red and black corset.
With her ex pimp tatted on her chest.
LOL I don't want to fuck her again.
Nor date her again.
I'm talking about Stephanie.
And she is was wet because my little three.
Inch dick is curved and hits her g spot.
She was squinting all over my little Cambodian dick.
But thanks for your concern gpa.
I'm good.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yW5Dja...ZXcgZHJlc3M%3D









Reply With Quote






