Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 500 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Lowell hardest working street walker yesterday.

    She had on a black and red leather corset display her big saggy pierced tits.

    Her porn videos and pimp Portugal and loyal gpas got her making bank.

    She asked if I want to do a date.

    Nope.

    Was on my way to see Stephanie.

    BBBJ and BBFS.

    She got the wettest tightest warmest kitty ever.

    My new all time favorite.
    She's a streetwalker and her pussy was very wet. I would hope you didn't do DATY since the chance are she probably had a lot of other guys cum inside her if she was really wet.

  2. #7045

    Stephanie

    Ran into Lowell hardest working street walker yesterday.

    She had on a black and red leather corset display her big saggy pierced tits.

    Her porn videos and pimp Portugal and loyal gpas got her making bank.

    She asked if I want to do a date.

    Nope.

    Was on my way to see Stephanie.

    BBBJ and BBFS.

    She got the wettest tightest warmest kitty ever.

    My new all time favorite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0EDC1D03-4B0B-4246-9542-1B0DCBFDF8D1.jpg‎   C7F1973D-7074-4EF7-BFF2-639412376807.jpg‎   02510A6B-C03C-4AD2-A31C-E30CF2259BC9.jpeg‎  

  3. #7044

    Halloween 🎃

    Gang bang.

    She does it every year.

    She Swallow cum all night.

    She loves it plus it's her religion.

    See you there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2C7A313B-A208-4D8C-B00F-8A9752433C8E.jpg‎   25F33700-966A-4A69-9180-B2B79B9FC3D1.jpg‎   10778B0A-2B00-410C-BB9F-BB6866029C9C.jpg‎   C6779EEF-007F-4E98-9A1E-9E032C3A4F44.jpg‎   94FF60C4-45A0-4EDE-ACC3-F600A3EB354D.jpg‎  


  4. #7043

    Close your eyes and imagine

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowler2016  [View Original Post]
    Who is the chick? Better pics?
    Imagine like John Lennon.

    You know who it is you add her to your fb every time.

    The chubby white girl you said you saw eating ice cream and that you would never date.

    The chubby girl the detective OldBluth and Adobe said doesn't have porn video.

    Cover the tattoos with makeup lights cameras action.

    But 434 91 965 LOL.

    It's all in a Book.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8oxXk...BuaWtraQ%3D%3D

    You have dated her many times LOL but hey it's all mathematics.

  5. #7042

    Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    LOL nah I'm trying to overdose plus I'm too busy running trains on Cynthia and her mom lenee.

    And waiting for Cynthia and her mom gang to kill me so I can automatic go to heaven and my * gets paid from my life insurance.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8...ByZWhhYg%3D%3D
    Who is the chick? Better pics?

  6. #7041

    Rosita

    Met WSW at market basket called rosita Portuguese female long black curly hair petite so sweet.

    With big tits and nice azz a little face acne but still cute with out makeup.

    Almost ended up slipping and getting some crizzy for both of use to chill.

    And do a date. But I resisted temptation because I'm two days clean and trying to.

    Conquer my addictions from drugs to my number one drug which is sex.

    Dropped her off at the spot on Middlesex close to the rmv.

    Playing this song thinking about this fat white street walker with cheap tattoos (especially her chest piece) black and missing teeth.

    Who steals little girls bikes. She said I wasn't special.

    LOL. Ok I you say so ya big fat dummy 533 6195.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pIL0iS...YW5kIHB1YmE%3D

    But if you lookin for rosita check jays or Middlesex Street by the shelter.

  7. #7040

    Gangbang

    Cynthia making another gangbang video.

    Could hear it mad distance.

    I mean if you want to be professional at least sound proof your set.

    The whole neighborhood can hear ya.

    Screaming like you getting raped.

    But hey I'm just using my "head".

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eSH-YS...RvcCBmcm9udGlu

  8. #7039

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Strikin9  [View Original Post]
    What Shannon look like? And where the hell is the plizz?
    There are pics of Shannon on here bro.

    The plizz is where all the addicts go like people get a prescription from cvs.

    Ran into Kay by pacific.

    She got a big butt.

    Average BBBJ. She was with a chubby white gurl I never met before.

    Was playing this song while she went downtown.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NpdMm2tFhwE

  9. #7038

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Shannon at the plizzz.

    We talked for a few after leaving.

    She wanted to chizzy but told her nope.

    It took all my will power because her head is top notch.

    Last time we dated she slurped on my dick like my new favorite porn star Dee Williams.

    I was weak for 5 minutes after I busted.

    She doesn't swallow but keep sucking after you cum until you tell her to stop.

    Love it when they do that.
    What Shannon look like? And where the hell is the plizz?

  10. #7037

    Shannon

    Ran into Shannon at the plizzz.

    We talked for a few after leaving.

    She wanted to chizzy but told her nope.

    It took all my will power because her head is top notch.

    Last time we dated she slurped on my dick like my new favorite porn star Dee Williams.

    I was weak for 5 minutes after I busted.

    She doesn't swallow but keep sucking after you cum until you tell her to stop.

    Love it when they do that.

  11. #7036

    Park

    Trust me if you go to the park on Middlesex.

    And see a chubby white gurl.

    You will be saying.

    MAGNIFICENT.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3b0Jk...aWZpY2VudCA%3D

  12. #7035

    Lemon tree

    Ran into one of my favorite a few days ago at the lemon. She is the one who introduced me to crizzzzy. We smokin and after my first hit I got mad weak. Could barely stand up. Felt like I was going to pass out. Felt like I was going to die but I didn't LOL. I thought I wanted to od but I was praying the whole time I wouldn't. Her shhhh was laced and I can tell by the way she reacted she was trying to poison me. Decided I won’t ever chill with her again even though she is one of the one I have feelings for. She’s empty inside seeing everything in black and white

    Dipped out after the effects wore off. Went to the park and met a sexy bbw wearing leather outfit and leather boots. Exceptional bbbjws.

    But I decided no more dates and no more crizzzy.

    About to get something from the dispensary and chill with my boy playing video games.

    If you lookin for new talent go to the park on Middlesex yum yum.


    https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3r1ldjYHlYORzO1YyvJxbuon5l7Y_mWY

  13. #7034

    Rehab

    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie1  [View Original Post]
    I thought you were going to drug rehab.
    LOL nah I'm trying to overdose plus I'm too busy running trains on Cynthia and her mom lenee.

    And waiting for Cynthia and her mom gang to kill me so I can automatic go to heaven and my * gets paid from my life insurance.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8...ByZWhhYg%3D%3D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231012-185827.jpg‎  

  14. #7033
    I thought you were going to drug rehab.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cynthia today on Appleton wearing pink jacket and shorts.

    Saw Angelique in white box truck she gave me the sour face.

    Saw a fine ass WSW by the homeless shelter wearing cami pants.

    Her ass was so fat I could see it from the front.

    She gave me the look but I kept on trucking.

    Went to the plug and met a fine ass Puerto Rican shorty.

    Smoke with her. She offered to give me hizzy.

    Said no and bounced.

    I'm proud I resisted temptation because sex is my biggest addiction especially with shorty with the twang.

  15. #7032

    Ashley

    Saw Ashley again and because of my great experience by her mouth skills, I was really tempted me try her bed skills with high expectations. Let's just say I wish I didn't, I rented a room nearby thinking we're going to have a good time. She showed no effort whatsoever throughout the session, wouldn't even take off her clothes (like fukin for real? Closed her eyes during missionary, at that point I just wanted her out of my sight (total waste). Finished up, dropped her off where she belongs, and won't be seeing her again in the future unless I'm desperate for a BJ.

    So. I drank my own medicine but her BJ skill still holds true regardless so if you grab her, help yourselves just opt in for car date.

    Stay safe!

    -S9.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape