Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54448
    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    Some of the pictures failed so here are a few more.
    Here's some older pics.

    28 yo now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kayla _1.jpg‎   Kayla_4.jpg‎   Kayla_2.jpg‎   Kayla_3.jpg‎  

  2. #54447

    Would love to get her number

    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up on Saturday and took her to a hotel. She showered and did her makeup and such. Really looked sweet. She never disappoints me. She says it ok to post a few of her pics and offer her number.
    Would definitely love to have her digits so I can see her ASAP.

  3. #54446

    Not crutch

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Can't tell from the pic. Is that crutch from BP?
    No. But she is a sweetheart.

  4. #54445

    Redz

    Trying to get her set up with a new phone. Last one she had for almost a week. LOL.

  5. #54444

    Kayla

    Some of the pictures failed so here are a few more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 181329.jpg‎   181327.jpg‎  

  6. #54443
    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up on Saturday and took her to a hotel. She showered and did her makeup and such. Really looked sweet. She never disappoints me. She says it ok to post a few of her pics and offer her number.
    Can't tell from the pic. Is that crutch from BP?

  7. #54442

    Kayla

    Picked her up on Saturday and took her to a hotel. She showered and did her makeup and such. Really looked sweet. She never disappoints me. She says it ok to post a few of her pics and offer her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20231118_144444116.jpg‎  

  8. #54441

    Redz

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkydiver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone care to share redz digits? Been hard for me to find her again.
    Unfortunately, I don't have her digits but I did pick her up this early afternoon for BBBJ and poundfest. She was hanging out by the triangle. Good luck and be safe.

  9. #54440

    Not Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    The 1st one was probably Sasha with fake (*)(*) ies.
    I reconnected with Sasha about a month ago. Definitely not her, but good guess.

  10. #54439

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTitz  [View Original Post]
    What started as a gas burner ended up as a fun experience. I got to the circle late afternoon. There wasn't much out and did multiple loops. The first lady that caught my eye was walking towards the circle. She was either a WSW or HSW, brunette, 5'5"ish, wearing a tube top and jacket. It appeared like her top was barley able to contain the large rack. I went to loop around and she was gone. I guess she was picked up near the circle convenience store. If anyone knows this busty gal, please share. I then spotted another brunette. I stopped to chat for a second. She said her name was Elle and she was on a mission but to pick her up in 15. Well, I guess she got her meds and moved on. I drove around some more with no luck. I was about to call it a day when I spotted Cheeks. I've never dated her before but glad I did. Great personality and skills. I opted for the 3 course meal and wasn't disappointed. The BBBJ was fantastic. I could have exploded from that alone. Moved on to Mish and Anal. Wow, she has some amazing holes. I left thoroughly satisfied and would seek her company again.
    The 1st one was probably Sasha with fake (*)(*) ies.

  11. #54438
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this post. How ever don't let her smoke before the deed.

    I had her the other night.
    Anyone care to share redz digits? Been hard for me to find her again.

  12. #54437
    This map is great. I haven't been to Baltimore in a few years but I'm going for work soon. Before it was mostly Brooklyn and Curtis Bay, but now it Ashton & Wilkens? In which area will I have the best luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Here is the loop map: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).

  13. #54436
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTitz  [View Original Post]
    What started as a gas burner ended up as a fun experience. I got to the circle late afternoon. There wasn't much out and did multiple loops. The first lady that caught my eye was walking towards the circle. She was either a WSW or HSW, brunette, 5'5"ish, wearing a tube top and jacket. It appeared like her top was barley able to contain the large rack. I went to loop around and she was gone. I guess she was picked up near the circle convenience store. If anyone knows this busty gal, please share. I then spotted another brunette. I stopped to chat for a second. She said her name was Elle and she was on a mission but to pick her up in 15. Well, I guess she got her meds and moved on. I drove around some more with no luck. I was about to call it a day when I spotted Cheeks. I've never dated her before but glad I did. Great personality and skills. I opted for the 3 course meal and wasn't disappointed. The BBBJ was fantastic. I could have exploded from that alone. Moved on to Mish and Anal. Wow, she has some amazing holes. I left thoroughly satisfied and would seek her company again.
    Oh she never disappoint. I had her 2 weeks ago.

  14. #54435

    Brooklyn Parks Rachel

    Anyone still dating her?

    Spoke with her like a year ago at 5th and Pontiac. I believe she lives on that one way alley of row homes. She was supposed to come out in 5, but we all know how that goes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rachel.jpg‎  

  15. #54434

    Sunday Funday

    What started as a gas burner ended up as a fun experience. I got to the circle late afternoon. There wasn't much out and did multiple loops. The first lady that caught my eye was walking towards the circle. She was either a WSW or HSW, brunette, 5'5"ish, wearing a tube top and jacket. It appeared like her top was barley able to contain the large rack. I went to loop around and she was gone. I guess she was picked up near the circle convenience store. If anyone knows this busty gal, please share. I then spotted another brunette. I stopped to chat for a second. She said her name was Elle and she was on a mission but to pick her up in 15. Well, I guess she got her meds and moved on. I drove around some more with no luck. I was about to call it a day when I spotted Cheeks. I've never dated her before but glad I did. Great personality and skills. I opted for the 3 course meal and wasn't disappointed. The BBBJ was fantastic. I could have exploded from that alone. Moved on to Mish and Anal. Wow, she has some amazing holes. I left thoroughly satisfied and would seek her company again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape