Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 705 1205 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16225

    Holiday Trip

    Here for the week visiting family. Looking for some suggestions for a little fun. I'm in Melbourne, FL, but willing to travel a little. Suggestions?

  2. #16224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Gia

    Has anyone had any contact with gia? Has an account on here called giasback but I have gotten crickets and would love to see her again if anyone has digits. Thanks!

  3. #16223
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    I would absolutely agree, 300 Mario's these days is what 200 Mario's was for donations just a few years back! Personally, I don't mind paying more for more, because that's what you will get for a session with the few top notch providers we have in Brevard currently! Although I have not seen them, based on Michelle and Brittany's reviews, I would certainly not hesitate to pay 300 or more for a session with either of them! Xina also commands a lot higher fees but will do a half hour for 200 Mario's for Senior Forum Members!
    I have my limit at 200 who now a days is doing at least 30 minutes for that? Only looking for under 30's thin women. GFE preferred but not required. Yes I am new here but not to the scene so not a senior member which seems to limit me I am hearing.

  4. #16222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Got to look for her in the massage section

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/175075798466.

    The face looks vaguely familiar, but not certain. I search the forum, and looks like she may be a no go. I ran a bit of a background check on her, and was amazed! Per the report I ran, she has 6 aliases, 15 past phone numbers, 38 past addresses, but this is the kicker: 1367 criminal records! Funny thing is that my little head remains curious.
    Got to look for her in the massage section. I saw her a few times in the last 3 years, first visit was the best IMO. She can edge like a champ if you ask.

  5. #16221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    Her * has quite a lot of pics and videos, which surprised me. Not worth keeping it going month on month, but if you want to get a real good look at the goods, worth it for a month before sampling.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEatngMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Andrea with the fat Bottoms?

    I'm thinking about making the venture out to book a couple of hours with her and there's very limited information in regards to services.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andrea_bottoms

    She has the best natural body I've seen in a while but I don't want to get there and find she's one of the upcharge to do anything type. Her rates seem reasonable so that's really my only concern.

    Any help is much appreciated.

    Stay safe out there mongers!

  6. #16220

    Info on Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEatngMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Andrea with the fat Bottoms?

    I'm thinking about making the venture out to book a couple of hours with her and there's very limited information in regards to services.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andrea_bottoms

    She has the best natural body I've seen in a while but I don't want to get there and find she's one of the upcharge to do anything type. Her rates seem reasonable so that's really my only concern.

    Any help is much appreciated.

    Stay safe out there mongers!
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried a search? There is lots of info on her.
    Indeed, HH! A post of mine from 4 months ago:

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While I'd agree on the assessment by BS, I'd also point to HH's post from last year where he suggested use of the search function. A search for Andrea gets 120 hits, a wealth of information is at your fingertips!

  7. #16219

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/175075798466.

    The face looks vaguely familiar, but not certain. I search the forum, and looks like she may be a no go. I ran a bit of a background check on her, and was amazed! Per the report I ran, she has 6 aliases, 15 past phone numbers, 38 past addresses, but this is the kicker: 1367 criminal records! Funny thing is that my little head remains curious.
    The reviews of her are hit and miss. She was "training" some other girls for a while but she is done with that according to her.

    The neighborhood can be a bit sketchy but I have see a few over there with no problems. My experience was more of a miss as she did not really look like the pics and the comms were cconfusing. She does have some decent massage skills and is accommodating but I would probably recommend a pass on her.

  8. #16218

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEatngMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Andrea with the fat Bottoms?

    I'm thinking about making the venture out to book a couple of hours with her and there's very limited information in regards to services.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andrea_bottoms

    She has the best natural body I've seen in a while but I don't want to get there and find she's one of the upcharge to do anything type. Her rates seem reasonable so that's really my only concern.

    Any help is much appreciated.

    Stay safe out there mongers!
    Have you tried a search? There is lots of info on her.

  9. #16217
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/175075798466.

    The face looks vaguely familiar, but not certain. I search the forum, and looks like she may be a no go. I ran a bit of a background check on her, and was amazed! Per the report I ran, she has 6 aliases, 15 past phone numbers, 38 past addresses, but this is the kicker: 1367 criminal records! Funny thing is that my little head remains curious.
    Willie wrote up a great review on her just a few weeks ago in the massage forum, check it out. I have talked to her some, coms on point, she is just a long ways from me so I have not pulled the trigger yet.

  10. #16216

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/175075798466.

    The face looks vaguely familiar, but not certain. I search the forum, and looks like she may be a no go. I ran a bit of a background check on her, and was amazed! Per the report I ran, she has 6 aliases, 15 past phone numbers, 38 past addresses, but this is the kicker: 1367 criminal records! Funny thing is that my little head remains curious.
    Avery is just doing regular Massage, Nuru and Tantric these days! A HE is most likely what you will experience! I wrote a review about a visit with her last month, it's in the Massage Section or Non-AMP Section if I remember correctly. Bad girl gone straight and semi legit! Too much partying, drugs and drama sometimes slows them down! IDK, pay her a visit, you will at least get a good massage, maybe Nuru and maybe some extras! If you don't ask you don't get!

  11. #16215

    Avery

    This one caught my eye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/175075798466.

    The face looks vaguely familiar, but not certain. I search the forum, and looks like she may be a no go. I ran a bit of a background check on her, and was amazed! Per the report I ran, she has 6 aliases, 15 past phone numbers, 38 past addresses, but this is the kicker: 1367 criminal records! Funny thing is that my little head remains curious.

  12. #16214
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDog321  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her.

    11/14/2023 22:08.
    To correct this so everyone else looking it was.

    11/15/2023 at 2:26 AM.

  13. #16213

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Damn it, not hobby related! I wanted to see if she made Uncle LEO provide a full frontal nude pic! And a traffic stop on a bike, that's crazy! Ladies and gentlemen, make sure the lights on your bike are fully functional!
    I looked that name up on Facebook. She appears to be quite the Bible thumper not too long ago but there's some good comments on some of her sexy pics. I'd say bat shit crazy. Plus the new BF looks sketchy.

  14. #16212

    Fishing for Info

    Has anyone seen Andrea with the fat Bottoms?

    I'm thinking about making the venture out to book a couple of hours with her and there's very limited information in regards to services.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andrea_bottoms

    She has the best natural body I've seen in a while but I don't want to get there and find she's one of the upcharge to do anything type. Her rates seem reasonable so that's really my only concern.

    Any help is much appreciated.

    Stay safe out there mongers!

  15. #16211

    Redhead Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDog321  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her.

    11/14/2023 22:08.
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    Definitely is her but 11/15 is the date not 14.
    Damn it, not hobby related! I wanted to see if she made Uncle LEO provide a full frontal nude pic! And a traffic stop on a bike, that's crazy! Ladies and gentlemen, make sure the lights on your bike are fully functional!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape