Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 6703
-
11-20-23 23:51 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 108I have gotten a happy ending from her. At least a ball massage and she didn't care you finished.
Originally Posted by DeeGeeKay
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 23:38 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 108Hot as shit but strictly legit. Wrapped like a burrito.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 14:42 #3476Senior Member

Posts: 222Magic Altamonte
I had a brief unretirement and visited Magic in Altamonte recently. Saw Cici, not a bad experience generally and about the same as always for me there. Good massage, nice L1 HE, she pulls up her top with the slightest of suggestions. Her body isn't great, zero hips and ass and a little belly but her tits are very nice. She has a nice soft touch with the HJ.
-
11-19-23 23:00 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 139Check my previous posts
I have reviewed her a couple times before. She use to go by Estephania / Antonella / Cami. She is nice, if you are respectful of her wishes. YMMV as more times you see her, but more pse than GFE.
Originally Posted by OTownn
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 21:30 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 51Any recommendations?
Looking to have a nice wet dream before heading out of town for Thanksgiving. Any one had the chance of meeting up with Sophy? Planning on contacting her tomorrow for quick session this week but would love to know what to expect.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3241065
Take care why'all.
Otownn.
-
11-18-23 20:26 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 169Nikki's old place
Was in the area and saw the massage sign. There is a sheet of paper taped to the window of the entrance that just says: "Massage Spa comin soon". No contact info, just the sign on the door.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 19:46 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 811She maybe crazier than Crazy Heather!
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 16:45 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 600Justine
Anyone seen her?
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45666/
-
11-17-23 07:44 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 48Almond (Amber) / Giselle
Dreamt of seeing both of these. Pretty sure they're working together as the apt was the same LOL Almond is a short thick Latina MILF and Giselle is early 20's nice body. Both very procedural massage with up charges. Almond I've seen a few times hoping to get FS for a reasonable amount of roses but was unsuccessful LOL Giselle will do FS for upcharge I think it was 200 roses. Still very mechanical imo better options elsewhere but YMMV.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3151119
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3181749
-
11-17-23 06:49 #3469Regular Member

Posts: 16Heidi
Thanks for the honest review. I will pass,
Originally Posted by PowerP123
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 01:31 #3468Senior Member

Posts: 179Damn I miss Nikki.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 23:09 #3467Senior Member

Posts: 53I see a screaming red flag on her over night rates: $350/450 is not realistic / TGTBT- Her hourly rate did grab my attention though!
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 22:33 #3466Senior Member

Posts: 346Never mind. I was trying to set up a session with her and got quoted $1. 8 for nuru + $. 7 for GFE, which sounded great, but then she came out with the BS line "I book no appt without a part payment to validate the appt". *sigh*.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 19:35 #3465Senior Member

Posts: 346Anyone see Lilia?
First time I'm seeing her on AS. Looks pretty cute and was fine txting a verification face pic. Has an incall by Kaley & Orange. Might TOFTT tomorrow or this weekend. Let me know if anyone spots any red flags.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3157181
-
11-16-23 17:03 #3464Senior Member

Posts: 346Malayka
She advertises on RR and CL. TL;DR (sub-)average massage, no happy ending; won't repeat. . 6 for the half.
I should have researched here first, but failed in my due diligence. Comms were ok, if somewhat vague when I asked what some of the services she listed on CL entailed. Made a 30 m appt and she texted her address. Her location is a block away from Eola and, surprisingly, parking was easy as they have a small lot behind the house. I texted when I arrived and she gave the green light to come up. When I walked in, its a bit confusing as there are other massage / estheticians / etc that have set up shop in rooms throughout the house.
I followed the directions to her room and walked in, and this is where I saw the "man-hater" attitude mentioned in previous reviews. She immediately snapped at me and said "Excuse me, don't you knock?" I got confused and thought I walked into some other provider's space (which would have been horrible if I had walked in on another monger), but the door matched her description so I gave her a WTF look and said "I thought you said it was OK to come up? To which she responded something that sounded like "Does my DNA look like it was OK to come up?" This wasn't a hill I wanted to die on, so I gave her an eye roll, closed the door behind me and softly knocked. She answered with a sweet "Come in" which made me immediately think she's bi-polar or something.
Anyways, the massage was ok, but slightly below average. Technique was good, but pressure wasn't there like she's not strong enough or not heavy enough or something. Her attitude throughout the massage was pleasant and somewhat overly-talkative as she described what she was doing and what to expect. She didn't mind me being undraped, and worked each area with rather clinical precision, even after flip. At the end of my time, she draped a towel over my privates and unceremoniously answered her phone and left the room. She may have said I should get dressed, but I couldn't tell if she was talking to me or the person on the phone, so I stayed lying on the table. After about 10 m she knocked and said I could come out whenever I was ready, so I hurriedly jumped up, threw on my clothes and exited. Rather confusing UX throughout the entire session.








Reply With Quote





