Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 1363
-
11-27-23 14:53 #673Banned Member

Posts: 521Caroline
That's Caroline. Has been around for a while. Saw her once a couple of years ago. Used to be in Southeast Henderson off BH near Joker's Wild Casino. Looks like she has moved closer to town from the ad. Was always soft massage plus HJ for 80/120. Was ok but could be a little weird. Looks like she's now offering BBBJ for same donation but I'm skeptical. For the donation wouldn't be a bad TOFTT if I still lived in Vegas.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 13:45 #672Senior Member

Posts: 5603Have not tried her. Sorta fits the thread.
https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/hws/...688204326.html
-
11-26-23 14:08 #671Senior Member

Posts: 105Miko
Went to see Miko and explained to her that I didn't want a massage. I only wanted sex. She told me that since a massage wasn't included FS would be $. 40. Covered everything. I went for DATY but her Bush is so hairy it was a turn off.
Originally Posted by Brgontx
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 19:37 #670Banned Member

Posts: 521Linda
I've been seeing Linda 3 x a month for the last 5 years. CFS was never on the table for me. She always says 'pussy is broken', and I was ok with that and never pushed further because the massage / BBBJ was fantastic. That said, she does enjoy daty and is multi-orgasmic. She'll do cim / spit or cof, whichever you want. At 1. 6 she's one of the best values in town (I started seeing her pre-covid when she was. 8). I think she'll do local outcall for 2. 0. I recommend.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 10:12 #669Senior Member

Posts: 808FS available?
So the BJ is there, but is she a FS kinda gal and if she is what would be the price of admission?
Originally Posted by Kevh5280
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 10:07 #668Senior Member

Posts: 353Old age memory
Has me struggling to remember exact prices. There were several options and all were reasonable. Of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by AssHat
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 15:55 #667Senior Member

Posts: 29Linda on Mojo
Saw Linda on Mojo today (can't find the original post to add on). Very good therapeutic massage, and one of the best BBJ's ever, definitely in my top 3. Great body for her age, I will see her often. $.6.
http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ser...service_173607
-
11-16-23 22:24 #666Senior Member

Posts: 31Any info on what kind of tips are required for extras?
Originally Posted by Asobou
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 01:14 #665Senior Member

Posts: 32Krysta
Anyone know what happen to her?
Would give you rub for 1. 0 and BBBJ.
Posted on Mojo under sensual.
Last I contacted her she was staying at a mobile home out North. Use to work apartment located E. Trop by the 95.
-
11-12-23 16:13 #664Senior Member

Posts: 353Yep
That's her. Nice lady and good massage+.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 12:47 #663Senior Member

Posts: 163Were there any extras? I always thought about using her, but I always felt it was just a massage with nothing else involved based on her ad.
Originally Posted by FourSeasons2
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 10:51 #662Senior Member

Posts: 808Miko
Is this her?
Originally Posted by Brgontx
[View Original Post]
http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...massage_321008
-
11-12-23 10:29 #661Senior Member

Posts: 572Myofacial massage
Hi. I used to see Joclyn when I was in Las Vegas and she posted for myofacial release massages on craigslist. Ill be in the area over the holidays and would like to reconnect. Anybody know where she is now? PM is fine. Thanks!
-
11-08-23 22:29 #660Regular Member

Posts: 9Miko
Well, after my bad experience with the other Asian girl I decided to give Miko a try just as a last chance for this group of people and let me tell you: I'm so glad I did it. A lot more cheaper than the other one, a lot better attitude and a lot better experience. Massage is very, very good, she uses the dry towels on the first part of it and the there it comes the oil (YMMV) she gives a nice HJ but it could be upgraded to a body to body massage that turned out to be great. Overall I had a great experience and I think I'm going to become her regular. I know everyone has different tastes and opinion and mine is that Miko is the girl I want to massage my Whole body as much as possible.
-
10-18-23 15:56 #659Senior Member

Posts: 28Help
I'll be visiting in about a month and I'm looking for an actual good massage. I'd love if there was some teasing (the more the better) and some sort of finish. Looks are probably more important to me, as I'd like someone thin. Tits don't matter that much, but young and thin would be fantastic. Jessi (the Latina who has a business off Sahara?) sounds great, although the extras seem to have gone and while I think I found her CL ad I'm not sure. Do you gents have any other girls you can point me toward? Huge bonus if they'll come to my hotel.
I appreciate the help and, as always, good luck.










Reply With Quote





