Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 806 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 12089
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9644

    Pocahontas

    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    But is she a he?
    Definitely all woman with an open menu. Anything goes.

  2. #9643
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    So my new side gig has me in the area. Found a house and the second house / hotel. Crazy out there. Getting some behind the scenes stuff.
    We definitely need to hear more!

  3. #9642
    What are you taking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    So my new side gig has me in the area. Found a house and the second house / hotel. Crazy out there. Getting some behind the scenes stuff.

  4. #9641

    Man

    So my new side gig has me in the area. Found a house and the second house / hotel. Crazy out there. Getting some behind the scenes stuff.

  5. #9640
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyTanky  [View Original Post]
    If she is black I might know who she is, if it's the same girl be careful she is nice and all but she will get annoyed easily and make excuses to not even give you head. Also doesn't like being felt while "trying". But if you think you can dominate her, you'll get a good experience.
    Negative. She's white. WSW-white streetwalker.

  6. #9639
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    On cold Friday afternoon I was coming back from an appointment with a provider that just didn't work out and heading west on Burleigh. At Fond du lac and Burleigh I'm assuming I see a tall WSW standing at the bus stop turning and showing her ass in some short booty shorts to on coming traffic. She wasn't shaking her ass but was making a point to stick it out a little and show traffic. She had a hoodie with the hood up so I didn't get a good look at the face but DAMN that ass and long legs were gorgeous. Just the right size not the skinny mini's you see on the south side. She had ass. Problem was that was the dumbest spot I've ever seen a WSW stand as I could not stop the heavy traffic on Burleigh to make the scoop and you could only scoop her if you were going the right way on Fond du lac ave. She was also at a bus stop surrounded by brotha's. Possible management? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe everyone was just trying to hit on her at the same time. Anyway I rounded the block and was slowed because it was a busy time of day and when I got back to the bus stop she was gone. All the guys were still there but she was obviously scooped. I may have missed a WSW ghetto unicorn. Anybody ever happen to see this girl in this area?
    If she is black I might know who she is, if it's the same girl be careful she is nice and all but she will get annoyed easily and make excuses to not even give you head. Also doesn't like being felt while "trying". But if you think you can dominate her, you'll get a good experience.

  7. #9638
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwNightFun  [View Original Post]
    She gives terrific head and knows many techniques. Has a phone and is not in any way a thief or ripp off.
    But is she a he?

  8. #9637

    Pm appreciated

    Anyone have experience with the brunette WSW on national with the mile high hair do. Often she wears a mask also. I'm sure you've seen her.

  9. #9636

    North side Unicorn

    On cold Friday afternoon I was coming back from an appointment with a provider that just didn't work out and heading west on Burleigh. At Fond du lac and Burleigh I'm assuming I see a tall WSW standing at the bus stop turning and showing her ass in some short booty shorts to on coming traffic. She wasn't shaking her ass but was making a point to stick it out a little and show traffic. She had a hoodie with the hood up so I didn't get a good look at the face but DAMN that ass and long legs were gorgeous. Just the right size not the skinny mini's you see on the south side. She had ass. Problem was that was the dumbest spot I've ever seen a WSW stand as I could not stop the heavy traffic on Burleigh to make the scoop and you could only scoop her if you were going the right way on Fond du lac ave. She was also at a bus stop surrounded by brotha's. Possible management? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe everyone was just trying to hit on her at the same time. Anyway I rounded the block and was slowed because it was a busy time of day and when I got back to the bus stop she was gone. All the guys were still there but she was obviously scooped. I may have missed a WSW ghetto unicorn. Anybody ever happen to see this girl in this area?

  10. #9635

    Should of went with Pocahontas

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Turn off my ride share and take a drive thru. Come across Pocahontas and Tatiana off national. Acting friendly. Pocahontas wanted heat. She had minimal teeth. But from afar, Tatiana looked and sounded normal if not a hot red head. There was a car behind so I left. Used the restroom and came back. I found Tatiana by herself. She hops in and big mistake. I think she is a he. Just super odd feeling. And not down there. It starts speaking in Spanish. She then says take to station on 16. I think she means police station but it was just to the gas station. She starts rubbing the crotch but I'm not having it. Talked something about not for $20. I said I don't care. Thankfully she got out super easy at the gas station. No money needed.
    She gives terrific head and knows many techniques. Has a phone and is not in any way a thief or ripp off.

  11. #9634
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy22  [View Original Post]
    Any good areas on the north side besides lisbon?
    South side is dicey enough. Good luck.

  12. #9633

    North side

    Any good areas on the north side besides lisbon?

  13. #9632

    Help me out with these 2

    Turn off my ride share and take a drive thru. Come across Pocahontas and Tatiana off national. Acting friendly. Pocahontas wanted heat. She had minimal teeth. But from afar, Tatiana looked and sounded normal if not a hot red head. There was a car behind so I left. Used the restroom and came back. I found Tatiana by herself. She hops in and big mistake. I think she is a he. Just super odd feeling. And not down there. It starts speaking in Spanish. She then says take to station on 16. I think she means police station but it was just to the gas station. She starts rubbing the crotch but I'm not having it. Talked something about not for $20. I said I don't care. Thankfully she got out super easy at the gas station. No money needed.

  14. #9631

    Effin' Wholes

    Ok, I'm pulled up to the stop light at 6th and Becher. Walking down the street on the left, crossing 6th is a babe in tight pants, showing an amazingly round, high riding booty. As she crosses Becher to the convenience store on the corner, she appears to have pretty good sized titties. "Ah fuckit. " I say to myself and pull into the parking lot. When I go inside, she's at the counter paying for whatever she's bought. As she goes to walk past me I say "Um, is today the day that super-models shop here?" "Oh thank you!" she says, "That deserves a hug!" She presses her rather sizable jugs into my chest. "I have to run, but take my number!" I call her later in the day, and sure enough, she's a whole. Staying up on the northside in one of the shit-hole motels on Appleton. I can't make it that night, but I will get with her the next night.

    No I won't. She's out of the notel, drifting aimlessly on the southside, wondering where she can stay for the night. How the fuck can a woman with the bangingest body, prettier than average, slinging pussy have NO MONEY? Jesus, she could be selling content on * making bank. Chaturbate, CamSoda, CherryTV, and on and on. She finally admitted to me, she's got a crack habit. I mean, really? Smoking a little rock is better than having a warm place to stay and a roof over your head? I guess.

    Anyway, I'm fed up with the constant neediness of these babes Can even one of them get it together enough to have a room or a house or a roommate in the same business? Sure, they can suck my dick, or take it in the ass or whatever, but can they keep $5 out of the $25 I pay them?

    Coochie (Bankroll management, motherfucker) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  15. #9630

    Violet

    I haven't been out for a long time. Been busy and no money. But today I was out looking.

    I arrive going past 2:30 PM Friday which I don't like to do. It's the start of rush hour, the providers disappear when it's getting to be dinner time, and the kids are getting out of school and they way they look and dress, they can easily be mistaken for SWs.

    I make one pass on Lisbon and there is nothing. I go to and and G and make a few loops and see a couple but I'm in no hurry. Quality was meh. So I go to McDonalds at 25th and and because I'm hungry and it's one of the few places with a public restroom though a purchase is required.

    I'm eating and searching online girls. Then a girl sits across from me where I can watch her. She has a pear-shaped body, long dark hair, black nylons, black skirt, and an orange spotted leopard fake fur jacket. Her face is gooped with makeup. She has a backpack, is texting on her phone, and looks very young. She has the SW look but some of these school kids, you have to be careful. She's far from being a centerfold and I live for spinners but she has a look that trips my trigger. Race doesn't matter to me, but she's white for those who may want to find her.

    I'm getting nowhere with online ads, she leaves and takes up a spot on the corner in front of the convenience store next to McDonalds. And she stays there. I toss my stuff, run to the bathroom, and when I get out, she's gone.

    I start looping around the blocks in that location to see if I can find her walking home which would suggest school kid and not SW. This takes a little time and there's a couple other girls so I loop around to check them out also which adds to the time for me staying in that locale.

    Then I see her, the young looking, pear shaped body, black nylons, leopard jack and heavy goop eyeliner, back on the same corner. I loop around, give her the look, pull around the corner, and she just stands there. I do this a second time with the same result. The third time I wave at her and she gets the hint and comes over. We have that one thing on common where both parties are looking for a friend so she gets in.

    I say sex, she says 100, I say 60, she agrees. She says her name is Violet and she's 29.

    She was fun. Very pretty face, at least well beyond the zombies lurking here, and the moaning and groaning, I'm not saying it was real, but it was porn movie caliber. She looks you in the eye and smiles. I'm sure many of you have experienced the ones who look away in silence.

    She says she was in a bad car accident last January which messed up her leg. She has the scars to prove it. The accident has made it difficult for her to get a job which is partly why she's doing this. She says she hasn't been here that long, relocating from Vegas. I ask why and the response was Vegas was boring. I suspect it's probably more an issue with a manager, ex, LE, or we owe someone money.

    The story is she also was primarily finding clients online but the accident apparently has left her down and out and is now SWing. This may explain why it took me three loops to scoop her despite making eye contact each time. I could have stopped right in front of her but that corner has too many eyes and too many cameras and it's still bad going around the corner trying to attract a degree of attention less.

    She had raincoats, I know some of you like to get wet but I always wear my rain gear so I was fine with that.

    Regardless of how and why she is here, I think some of you will enjoy her smile, how her eyes look at you, and her willingness to engage with you.

    It will not surprise me if someone who has already met her will contradict points made above, SWs are SWs, but it was a nice change of pace from the ones with sticky fingers or trying to get at your cell phone or perform like a blow up doll.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape