Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 807 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 12091
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9646
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I'm pulled up to the stop light at 6th and Becher. Walking down the street on the left, crossing 6th is a babe in tight pants, showing an amazingly round, high riding booty. As she crosses Becher to the convenience store on the corner, she appears to have pretty good sized titties. "Ah fuckit. " I say to myself and pull into the parking lot. When I go inside, she's at the counter paying for whatever she's bought. As she goes to walk past me I say "Um, is today the day that super-models shop here?" "Oh thank you!" she says, "That deserves a hug!" She presses her rather sizable jugs into my chest. "I have to run, but take my number!" I call her later in the day, and sure enough, she's a whole. Staying up on the northside in one of the shit-hole motels on Appleton. I can't make it that night, but I will get with her the next night.

    No I won't. She's out of the notel, drifting aimlessly on the southside, wondering where she can stay for the night. How the fuck can a woman with the bangingest body, prettier than average, slinging pussy have NO MONEY? Jesus, she could be selling content on * making bank. Chaturbate, CamSoda, CherryTV, and on and on. She finally admitted to me, she's got a crack habit. I mean, really? Smoking a little rock is better than having a warm place to stay and a roof over your head? I guess.

    Anyway, I'm fed up with the constant neediness of these babes Can even one of them get it together enough to have a room or a house or a roommate in the same business? Sure, they can suck my dick, or take it in the ass or whatever, but can they keep $5 out of the $25 I pay them?

    Coochie (Bankroll management, motherfucker) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    What was her name? I think I've seen her before.

  2. #9645

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwNightFun  [View Original Post]
    Definitely all woman with an open menu. Anything goes.
    She was clearly a woman. It was Tatiana that I picked up and feared she was a he.

    Dm if you want to know about a side gig I'm doing. Crazy dealers from the area made me laugh last night.

  3. #9644

    Pocahontas

    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    But is she a he?
    Definitely all woman with an open menu. Anything goes.

  4. #9643
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    So my new side gig has me in the area. Found a house and the second house / hotel. Crazy out there. Getting some behind the scenes stuff.
    We definitely need to hear more!

  5. #9642
    What are you taking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    So my new side gig has me in the area. Found a house and the second house / hotel. Crazy out there. Getting some behind the scenes stuff.

  6. #9641

    Man

    So my new side gig has me in the area. Found a house and the second house / hotel. Crazy out there. Getting some behind the scenes stuff.

  7. #9640
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyTanky  [View Original Post]
    If she is black I might know who she is, if it's the same girl be careful she is nice and all but she will get annoyed easily and make excuses to not even give you head. Also doesn't like being felt while "trying". But if you think you can dominate her, you'll get a good experience.
    Negative. She's white. WSW-white streetwalker.

  8. #9639
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    On cold Friday afternoon I was coming back from an appointment with a provider that just didn't work out and heading west on Burleigh. At Fond du lac and Burleigh I'm assuming I see a tall WSW standing at the bus stop turning and showing her ass in some short booty shorts to on coming traffic. She wasn't shaking her ass but was making a point to stick it out a little and show traffic. She had a hoodie with the hood up so I didn't get a good look at the face but DAMN that ass and long legs were gorgeous. Just the right size not the skinny mini's you see on the south side. She had ass. Problem was that was the dumbest spot I've ever seen a WSW stand as I could not stop the heavy traffic on Burleigh to make the scoop and you could only scoop her if you were going the right way on Fond du lac ave. She was also at a bus stop surrounded by brotha's. Possible management? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe everyone was just trying to hit on her at the same time. Anyway I rounded the block and was slowed because it was a busy time of day and when I got back to the bus stop she was gone. All the guys were still there but she was obviously scooped. I may have missed a WSW ghetto unicorn. Anybody ever happen to see this girl in this area?
    If she is black I might know who she is, if it's the same girl be careful she is nice and all but she will get annoyed easily and make excuses to not even give you head. Also doesn't like being felt while "trying". But if you think you can dominate her, you'll get a good experience.

  9. #9638
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwNightFun  [View Original Post]
    She gives terrific head and knows many techniques. Has a phone and is not in any way a thief or ripp off.
    But is she a he?

  10. #9637

    Pm appreciated

    Anyone have experience with the brunette WSW on national with the mile high hair do. Often she wears a mask also. I'm sure you've seen her.

  11. #9636

    North side Unicorn

    On cold Friday afternoon I was coming back from an appointment with a provider that just didn't work out and heading west on Burleigh. At Fond du lac and Burleigh I'm assuming I see a tall WSW standing at the bus stop turning and showing her ass in some short booty shorts to on coming traffic. She wasn't shaking her ass but was making a point to stick it out a little and show traffic. She had a hoodie with the hood up so I didn't get a good look at the face but DAMN that ass and long legs were gorgeous. Just the right size not the skinny mini's you see on the south side. She had ass. Problem was that was the dumbest spot I've ever seen a WSW stand as I could not stop the heavy traffic on Burleigh to make the scoop and you could only scoop her if you were going the right way on Fond du lac ave. She was also at a bus stop surrounded by brotha's. Possible management? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe everyone was just trying to hit on her at the same time. Anyway I rounded the block and was slowed because it was a busy time of day and when I got back to the bus stop she was gone. All the guys were still there but she was obviously scooped. I may have missed a WSW ghetto unicorn. Anybody ever happen to see this girl in this area?

  12. #9635

    Should of went with Pocahontas

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Turn off my ride share and take a drive thru. Come across Pocahontas and Tatiana off national. Acting friendly. Pocahontas wanted heat. She had minimal teeth. But from afar, Tatiana looked and sounded normal if not a hot red head. There was a car behind so I left. Used the restroom and came back. I found Tatiana by herself. She hops in and big mistake. I think she is a he. Just super odd feeling. And not down there. It starts speaking in Spanish. She then says take to station on 16. I think she means police station but it was just to the gas station. She starts rubbing the crotch but I'm not having it. Talked something about not for $20. I said I don't care. Thankfully she got out super easy at the gas station. No money needed.
    She gives terrific head and knows many techniques. Has a phone and is not in any way a thief or ripp off.

  13. #9634
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy22  [View Original Post]
    Any good areas on the north side besides lisbon?
    South side is dicey enough. Good luck.

  14. #9633

    North side

    Any good areas on the north side besides lisbon?

  15. #9632

    Help me out with these 2

    Turn off my ride share and take a drive thru. Come across Pocahontas and Tatiana off national. Acting friendly. Pocahontas wanted heat. She had minimal teeth. But from afar, Tatiana looked and sounded normal if not a hot red head. There was a car behind so I left. Used the restroom and came back. I found Tatiana by herself. She hops in and big mistake. I think she is a he. Just super odd feeling. And not down there. It starts speaking in Spanish. She then says take to station on 16. I think she means police station but it was just to the gas station. She starts rubbing the crotch but I'm not having it. Talked something about not for $20. I said I don't care. Thankfully she got out super easy at the gas station. No money needed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape