Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 878 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12754
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-ed4544889ed1

    4 in bmore. Great body and a squirmer.

  2. #12753
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Jon, I can't opine on that, but I do know every once in a while, someone will post the Seeking URL for a local girl I've never seen in any of my searches. Do girls have the ability to select who can see their profile?
    Yes. They can hide themselves from search results, but that doesn't prevent someone from seeing them if they have them favorited or if they have a direct link to their profile.

    Also, they can temporarily suspend their account, and come back at anytime. While suspended, it will look like they deleted their account and won't show up anywhere.

  3. #12752
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Technical experts -- its my hunch that if two different users use the same minimal search parameters (city, distance, age for example) at the same time. Then the search returns different lists. Wondering if others also know of, or suspect the same.
    That is absolutely the case. I've noticed that quite some time back and assumed that this is how SA keeps getting our money. By not showing all relevant results every time.

    Perhaps, if one searches for recently active then they might pull first x number of active within a week, then display the rest older than the week duration. Something like that.

  4. #12751
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I felt like a John with this one + in and out. So no repeat for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-315b8d39ea7d
    How much for Alice and is she as kinky and nasty as she looks? BBFS?

  5. #12750

    Searches

    Jon, I can't opine on that, but I do know every once in a while, someone will post the Seeking URL for a local girl I've never seen in any of my searches. Do girls have the ability to select who can see their profile?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Technical experts -- its my hunch that if two different users use the same minimal search parameters (city, distance, age for example) at the same time. Then the search returns different lists. Wondering if others also know of, or suspect the same.

  6. #12749

    Seeking search algorithm

    Technical experts -- its my hunch that if two different users use the same minimal search parameters (city, distance, age for example) at the same time. Then the search returns different lists. Wondering if others also know of, or suspect the same.

  7. #12748
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    What was shamu asking for? She has to be at least 250 lbs.
    As soon as any one (especially the ones who look like this one) asks for M&G for time and effort, I quickly end the conversation.

    No point in wasting time and energy.

    Lots of other fish in the pond.

  8. #12747
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-82da4c65cd60

    Nice girl, amazing body, I liked the experience, insists on cover, but YMMV.
    What was ppm? I dated with her over a year ago.

  9. #12746
    I felt like a John with this one + in and out. So no repeat for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-315b8d39ea7d

    She's passionate and was into it. We were supposed to meet up again but she disappeared.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-9860afad15e7

  10. #12745
    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    She's heavily filtered and you know she's already fat so she m expecting double the size of those pics.

  11. #12744

    Priscilla

    Anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-82ed9a2aff23

  12. #12743
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-54af3b539832

    Any info on this one?

    She's real since she gave me a real number.

  13. #12742
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Earlier this month, she messaged me on SA and I was not sure since she looked quite big in pics and chances were that she'd be bigger in person.

    However I replied and she agreed to meet but wanted M&G for her time and effort.

    I laughed and excused myself.

    If you're feeling generous and she's your type then feel free to support her.

    Brittany B - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-aa5ce0fb6224.
    What was shamu asking for? She has to be at least 250 lbs.

  14. #12741

    For Generous fellas. Another one who wants and gets M&G

    Earlier this month, she messaged me on SA and I was not sure since she looked quite big in pics and chances were that she'd be bigger in person.

    However I replied and she agreed to meet but wanted M&G for her time and effort.

    I laughed and excused myself.

    If you're feeling generous and she's your type then feel free to support her.

    Brittany B - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-aa5ce0fb6224.

  15. #12740

    Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    This was on good ol' FoxNews.com the other day. I thought AM completely crashed & burned after the hacking and posting of some celebrities' names and accounts.

    https://www.foxnews.com/media/top-20...ashley-madison
    Ashley Madison is and has always been filled with men and fake profiles, there are literally no women on there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVQw58Pt_R8.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape