Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 4108
-
12-16-23 13:57 #3148Senior Member

Posts: 1812QQ Spa
Well, the QQ Spa, Rogers St. # 8 in Lowell, is back up and running. Mia and a new girl, Jennifer, are there.
-
12-15-23 09:35 #3147Senior Member

Posts: 167Spent Thyme at Rosemary's
So a couple of weeks ago, I had some time on my hands, and I thought I would venture northward to scope out places where I haven't been in a while, or places I have yet to visit.
I had plans out to about ten places, starting up in the Chelmsford area, working my way south in case things didn't pan out at each point.
Well, first stop was a hit, got in right away.
I drew Cindy, who was the only one on. Nice spinner type body, probably bordering on Bs, but average looks.
Paid for an hour.
Usual pressure with towel first, then bare skin pressure and rub. Oil was next as she worked from neck down to feet. Barely any teasing during the main part of the rub.
However, before any hot towel came out, she started with a bit of feather touch, especially between the thighs. Paying lots of attention there.
I initiated the flip since I didn't want to finish before then. And she toyed and teased with me before going to the main event with a really good standard finish. I didn't mind the pre-finish teasing, as she was standing above my head, leaning over, so I got a decent view. OTC roaming of legs, rump, back. But I finished before my hand wandered any further.
So. Rundown of the rubdown.
Quality = 4. 5/5.
Comfort = 4. 0/5.
Appearance = 3. 5/5.
Overall = 4. 0/5.
Revisit? -- It's on the list, but there are others ahead for "new to me" and "favorites.
Damage = 70 H + 40 T.
-
12-07-23 15:52 #3146Senior Member

Posts: 56Rosemarys
Just left Rosemary's.
Saw Amy. Great body, plenty of roaming allowed. Shaved nice.
50/70.
I will definitely repeat, maybe try for FS.
-
12-06-23 19:17 #3145Senior Member

Posts: 40Mary at Luxe
Took a spin over to Luxe today an older, unattractive provider was working who resembled Karg from the He-Man movie (google it). Then in walks Mary, who was that plain cute look but hides a pretty great finish. Really gentle, took her time, and really examined and handled jr before getting some oil and getting to work. Massage was alright, but was relaxing more than therapeutic. She's leaving soon so experience it while you can. 70/50 dmg.
-
12-01-23 17:55 #3144He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Good Luck
You have a better chance of one of those hotel asian smoke shows from the ad actually answering the door.
Originally Posted by ArchaticPipe
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 14:36 #3143Senior Member

Posts: 105Jerry's in Lowell
Any Jerry's customers, I would very much appreciate a referral!
-
11-25-23 23:51 #3142Senior Member

Posts: 332A couple years back I would visit and mail was accumulating outside the door and nobody would answer the bell or the phone.
Originally Posted by Purple2
[View Original Post]
If I recall correctly someone eventually responded saying they were closed for a short period and re-opened at some point.
-
11-25-23 00:37 #3141Regular Member

Posts: 18Hmo answer
I stoped by this week early evening and rang the bell several times and no one answered.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
I could see from the outside that no lights were on as I got to my car.
-
11-22-23 15:26 #3140Senior Member

Posts: 95Rogers 11
Rogers 11 is also FS I believe, last time I went there I got a CBJ but more was available.
Originally Posted by ArtArt112
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 12:57 #3139Senior Member

Posts: 531Rogers 8 is an FS place, I only went there once but enjoyed FS. This is QQ Spa if you want to look it up on rubmaps. The '8' is the unit number, there's another place at unit 11 at the same address (635 Rogers st) but I haven't been there. From what I've read here, Rogers 8 is more of a sure thing.
Originally Posted by ArtArt112
[View Original Post]
If Salem MA is doable, the place at 10 Colonial drive is an FS place but the girl I saw once was older and worn-looking. One of the other places in Salem, Jian Kang, is a "maybe". I've been there 3 times and was offered FS only on the first visit; other times it was CBJ only.
-
11-20-23 11:12 #3138Senior Member

Posts: 29Any good spa's?
Tried looking through the posts but seems inconsistent, any good FS spas? New to the area so looking around, escort wise seeks you got to be cool with demons. And from what I seen on the first couple pages here is either legit or just HJ (with the expectation of Roger's? Rubmaps shows 2 on that st. Which is actually good?
-
11-19-23 16:33 #3137Senior Member

Posts: 1812Something strange at QQ
I texted the QQ Spa, # 8 Rogers St in Lowell. I asked to make an appointment with Mia. A little while later, I got the reply; "Nobody working". Not sure what's up.
-
11-14-23 07:08 #3136Regular Member

Posts: 24Lux
Was in need of massage so decided to check out my old favorite spot. Had not been there in several months so was wondering if place had changed a bit. Walked in and greeted by Mary who turned out to be the one who gave massage. She was dressed in jeans and sweater which gave her a cute casual look. Decided on half hour as didn't have too much time. I normally take the hour as experience is much better. Nice rub that got all the spots with a nice finish with scalp rub. Left happy and will return. 50,50.
-
11-13-23 15:01 #3135Senior Member

Posts: 112She is probably quite lonely
Meeting her outside the shop might be more fruitful.
Originally Posted by MandarinOrange
[View Original Post]
NORTH.
-
11-11-23 22:28 #3134Senior Member

Posts: 122Stedman
Sandy is good but definitely legit. Seems to be working alone.
Originally Posted by DavidA
[View Original Post]
Maybe a couple of more sessions to see if she gets to know me better. I think she could be a lot of fun.










Reply With Quote




