Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 37319
-
11-20-23 09:53 #30554Regular Member

Posts: 2Cici number?
Can you message me number or post link for Cici?
-
11-20-23 08:06 #30553Senior Member

Posts: 486Baby Amber
Has anyone seen her lately? We are hopefully meeting up today. Lots of back and forth.
-
11-19-23 21:34 #30552Senior Member

Posts: 208Nope. Once I saw the report about some monger getting robbed I decided to pass. If anyone has had any good experiences with her let me know.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 21:07 #30551Senior Member

Posts: 1449Damn she does look like a good spinner. Let us know be safe.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 18:55 #30550Senior Member

Posts: 327Radio silence
Tried a few times with couple #s zero response.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 12:21 #30549Regular Member

Posts: 6Is anyone familiar with her?
-
11-19-23 10:17 #30548Senior Member

Posts: 124Really interested myself. Hopefully not the same Quinn that's seeking $$.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 08:35 #30547Senior Member

Posts: 221Looks fun
Did you try it? She looks like a fun size.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 08:23 #30546Senior Member

Posts: 1449Copy and paste the link.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 10:24 #30545Senior Member

Posts: 273Sally
I recently saw Sally this was my first time seeing her and all reviews are spot on. It was a bit difficult to get a initial response but after that comms were good. I arrived and had wait about 15 mins before getting the room number. I did pass her mgmt on my way to the room. I get inside and she is very pretty with a great body. I couldn't wait to get inside her panties. We chitchat for minute while I'm drinking my brewski and she sipping something I could tell she's a little tipsy. Then we get started she set a timer and gives me a nice lap dance before she drops her head in my lap and gives me an average CBJ it was good not great but enough to get junior going. Then I bent her over and went to town. Ran through all positions until I popped in bag. Everything covered. Damage 100. Good nut.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/160487352
-
11-18-23 08:49 #30544Senior Member

Posts: 99Good looking out. Not even wasting my time.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 08:49 #30543Regular Member

Posts: 7Red Roof Inn
Apparently she's out of the Red Roof in Southside. I would only going during broad day if you really are that curious.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 22:01 #30542Senior Member

Posts: 252Robbing
On callescort I saw where a couple people said they'd been robbed by her or people they saw her with or something along those lines.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 21:13 #30541Senior Member

Posts: 85Can confirm, however.
Saw her this week on Midlo. Forgot I texted her earlier in the week when I reloaded my texting app, so I went in blind. $ for qv.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
She is not a looker. Let's get that out the way. Smoky room and noticed a pipe afterwards on an ashtray.
However, if you can get past that, she does give pretty good bbj and a decently tight kitty. No smell or anything. Finished on her back and off I left.
I won't repeat because of her looks and monkey, but she was a good nut.
-
11-17-23 20:43 #30540Senior Member

Posts: 368Quinn
I talked to her the other day, unless you ready to drop $350 leave it alone besides her friend Tabitha has some bad reviews & Quinn has no reviews all red flags to me.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




