Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 583 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 633 683 1083 1583 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 41258
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32528

    About Tori, the Terrell Owen look alike

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Someone gave that tori gal a positive review. Can't remember details. Yet she seems real, since her ad changes locations around town. Follow her Twitter, she has a real pretty kitty. Only thing that makes me skeptical is the price. Seems to be on the low end, so if she ask for deposit probably scam.
    She wants a pic of you first, but more importantly, she wants to FT with you so she can screenshot your face.

  2. #32527
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    What's with the black girls trying to look white in the pics?
    The inverse is also true. White girls trying to look like black girls. Probably due to the DB or BF.

  3. #32526

    Nah bro I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Can confidently speak for everyone here, and say Noone seen her.
    Was definitely worth it.

  4. #32525
    Quote Originally Posted by BruhMoment  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/002326656279

    Anyone seen her? Would appreciate some info.
    Looks fun to me!

  5. #32524
    Quote Originally Posted by BruhMoment  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/002326656279

    Anyone seen her? Would appreciate some info.
    Prolly most amazing ass you'll see in your mongering experience. Like. To die for. However it's mixed reviews. My visit went fine. However, others say she is into some serious shady sh*t, will rob you, is a terrible person, etc. Again, I lucked out and didn't experience any drama. But it is a serious red flag that she changes her number and name on an almost weekly basis when putting up ads. Monger at your own risk.

  6. #32523
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    I know somebody has a review why hold out?
    Someone gave that tori gal a positive review. Can't remember details. Yet she seems real, since her ad changes locations around town. Follow her Twitter, she has a real pretty kitty. Only thing that makes me skeptical is the price. Seems to be on the low end, so if she ask for deposit probably scam.

  7. #32522

    Nope pretty sure Noone has

    Quote Originally Posted by JnBell307  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?
    Can confidently speak for everyone here, and say Noone seen her.

  8. #32521

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen this one?

  9. #32520
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    Saw Moe today. Have been seeing her for a few years now. She alwas comes through with a solid performance. She said things have been slow this weekend so hit her up if you're looking for some fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/exotic/-mos-moe-queen------of-the-gre/106410030736
    I often wondered about ther experience with her. From what you stated age is well worth the try. A little too slim for my taste but I'll hit her up.

  10. #32519
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    All I can say is she should've kept her ass in the past. Should've listen to whoever posted about her a few weeks ago. Smh. Don't do it, I repeat. Don't Do It. Please listen. Don't do it. You will be more satisfied jacking off to midget porn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/325493344692
    For some reason I've seen her more than once, each time hoping the last time was a fluke. She has the look and body I like. I've fi slly admitted defeat a s never want to see her again. Mechanical and unsatisfying.

  11. #32518

    Allie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/455647502885

    Had a dream with her this weekend. Comms were good, she kept me posted every time the ETA changed which really impressed me. She showed up and was completely tired. Basically laid there like a dead fish or a breathing corpse. The exact opposite of what I made my donation for. She did not have a bad attitude, a bad smell, she had a good complexion and a decent body. I don't know if we connected at a bad time but even though the call did not go sideways, I don't think I will be repeating unless she plans on making it up to me. YMMV.

  12. #32517

    Moe Greek Godess

    Saw Moe today. Have been seeing her for a few years now. She alwas comes through with a solid performance. She said things have been slow this weekend so hit her up if you're looking for some fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/exotic/-mos-moe-queen------of-the-gre/106410030736

  13. #32516

    White?

    What's with the black girls trying to look white in the pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    I know somebody has a review why hold out?

  14. #32515

    Tink

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/002326656279

    Anyone seen her? Would appreciate some info.

  15. #32514

    Down

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAllAss  [View Original Post]
    Anyone down to tag team or do sloppy seconds? Today or tom?
    I'm down to get a whole crew together. There's a few girls that I know that would be down. Hit up my inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape