Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 14374
-
11-21-23 11:30 #13054Senior Member

Posts: 1620They're head turners and you are right
In more ways than one. One really nice Sunday afernoon as I was coming back from the flea in back of the yards I thought I would cruise back up from roosevelt over to cicero up. Sure enough I get north of 5th on the east side of cicero right at a bus stop. As soon as the bus pulls out I see one of the WSW in full regalia walking back towards fifth. First thing on my mind was to loop around (or box it as I call it), however there was pedestrian street traffic and tons of cars stopped at lights. Don't think that will ever change. Going to see the ho ho ho's with the ho wardrobe. Also agree with the aldermen comments. Actually a guy I met several times (one of these dudes you meet for the first time every time) well known politico so I won't mention him by name, with the state's attorney not running for reelection in Nov. 2024 this guy has thrown his hat in again! (I mean dude was alderman next to my ward in the city so he was at every photo op with his 10 k suits and 30 k watches) and is now running for that position. Since leaving his ward down there he hasn't been able to get elected as dog catcher. Now just by chance I am listening to am radio on Sunday and low and behold there he is on a spanish show being interviewed. He's going to do this and that, and that and this so solve world hunger, cure cancer, create world peace and all before supper! They all do that dance! Dude is a nice guy although I think he might have had a couple too many for lunch as he was slurring his speech. Might have been he was tired from all the promises or I believe he was sick for awhile brain cancer or stroke or something. All I know fellas. Be safe one bill we don't want is a nasty gram from uncle over the holiday season. Happy turkey day, Christmas and new year!! To all and to all a goodnight!
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 19:50 #13053Senior Member

Posts: 338It was not a "geography debate", it was a migrant debate. Apparently you approve of the thousands of new migrants coming to Chicago, while I disapprove. Debate over LOL!
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 19:50 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 662 of the girls. 80 the one with a big booty who isn't in the picture. 100 but well worth it. The one in the middle with blue jeans is the best! Ya they always stand in the same spot or go down the alley they never walk around on any other blocks.
Originally Posted by Niceguy99
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 09:23 #13051Senior Member

Posts: 263Now we're getting to the real questions LOL.
Originally Posted by Explorer8
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 09:07 #13050Senior Member

Posts: 66Just a question
All this girls are out just at night? I think I saw a few at 5th but I don't thing they work at cicero in the day. You know sometimes you are looking for a kick stress relief in the day any recomedation?
-
11-20-23 04:46 #13049Senior Member

Posts: 180Venezuelan
If anyone has a line on one of the Venezuelan women do pm me please. Much appreciated.
-
11-20-23 00:21 #13048Senior Member

Posts: 834Stosh- always the voice of reason. You're probably right. It just irritated me that someone would take my comment about the sex trade and turn it into a geography debate. As far as I know, it is still a sex site. As far as South Cicero is concerned, many have offered safety tips over the years. I learned by paying attention. Chicago hasn't changed in decades. Right now the neighbors are making noise. That means the alderman, who wants to get reelected will pay attention. He'll talk to the local precinct commander. The precinct commander will sigh because he is shorthanded and his cops have better things to do than watch out for lurid women and their clients and then spend half the night writing reports. But because he knows how he got his job, he will at least pretend to make the effort to flush the street. It's a good time to do it- the cold weather was going to slow things down anyway. The alderman can announce to the public that he did something about it. Give it a few months, maybe less, and things will return to normal. How do I know this? Rote learning- watching it happen time and time again. The girls don't want to go to jail. But they need to fix their addictions and find floors to lay on. The clients don't want to go to jail. But they need their sex fix. So take care if you insist on trolling South Cicero, just be careful and try other locales not yet under the same restrictions and attentions. Keep reading this forum. Look at the pictures posted by mongers. You think girls dressed like that in this weather, walking slowly up and down the street late at night aren't gathering attention from residents? They dress like street girls did when I first started trolling forty years. Girls are mostly smarter now trying to attract less attention and be a little less obvious. I love the ones that show everything and wave down cars in the middle of the street. Not too obvious, is it?
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 23:02 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 541Damn that's got some promise
Thanks MadRox,
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
How much are they asking for BBBJCIM?
-
11-19-23 22:30 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 323Venezuelan
Thanks! Ok so I'm pretty sure I saw the one in the knee high socks last night. She was standing on W 50th across from Dollar General near the alley. Notice the same red car in both photos. As you can see in the photo there's a squad car directly across from me. I noticed that she was on the phone talking to someone and she began walking down Cicero towards 49th. I went around the block to try and get on her side of the street but I lost her. I did wonder if she was one of the Venezuelans just because I didn't recognize her. Thanks for posting that photo. Now I have a good sense of who to look for.
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 17:11 #13045Senior Member

Posts: 66I posted a picture but it didn't post I'll add here.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
https://i.postimg.cc/Lg4T6p2n/IMG-0233.jpg
-
11-19-23 16:27 #13044Senior Member

Posts: 323Has anyone else actually seen these Venezuelans on Cicero? I was out last night after 11 pm til about 2 am and didn't see a damn thing. Same as the other times I've been out there. Both Cicero and 5th were sparse last night. Two young BSWs on Kilpatrick and on Cicero saw 2 chicks out there. Also saw a femboy that was hanging around the alley near 50th. If you're into that.
-
11-19-23 01:49 #13043Senior Member

Posts: 769Reappeared
Her ads started reappearing on STG last week with the same Rogers Park address. I was going to try her but every time, it's a day or two before I hear back and I was dealing with a time crunch. Went with an AMP instead. They area always available. LOL.
Originally Posted by Pennywise666
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 22:02 #13042Senior Member

Posts: 323All 11? WTF. The Venezolanas? I might head out there tonight. This will probably be the last time I'm going to be out cruising because I'm not trying to be out there in this cold weather.
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 00:43 #13041Senior Member

Posts: 66They out tonight all 11 50th hit them up for great time.
-
11-17-23 17:22 #13040Senior Member

Posts: 1620Possibly
To the east of cicero on 47th there is a lot of open area with truck logistic places, et al. A couple shot and a beer joints and the street opens up more down there (not width), just ability to see things further out. However agree with the posts the area is pretty much a typical single family area you'd see anywhere even in the likes of mayfair. Now up there for instance not really a stroll, however I know activity has been reported on lawrence east of the strip joint, however mayfair further east of there is a really nice area because I know a family that lives on one of those side streets. Now 5th yea it's a wild, wild west. Lots of boarded up apartments and actually pretty close like at pulaski and roosevelt a bit north on roosevelt is where they busted a couple of those party houses where they were selling booze and having admission charges without a business license. Place was right across from a church or school or close by. Actually I went to grade school close by there. Area has never been good since the early 60's it was going downhill. It could be at 5th the above details and so close to the expressway. Possibly 47th so close to 55 as well as cicero in the airport area. However, agree if I had a single family home on those side streets and at night it turned into a cruise area for BJ's in parked cars I mean come on I'd be upset myself.
Originally Posted by Niceguy99
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






