Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 43534
-
11-19-23 20:50 #39124Banned Member

Posts: 393Full disclosure
Tranquility: not trying to scare you away from here because it's not a bad place and the talent is more attractive than most, but be prepared for the extended interruption to try to talk you into a 4 handed session for a major upsell. If you get through the 2 girl hard sell then you still have to negotiate the top dollar ending and God forbid that you took the 4 hand option because now your negotiating with 2 women. I like the talent but they are very greedy and their looks don't out weigh the experience.
Originally Posted by KintaroOe20
[View Original Post]
Ling: yes she has fake tits, a cheap set that are showing their age. I met Ling just after she got the implants. Nice lady but jaded. She likes getting her pussy licked but last 2 times I saw her, ass stunk. No BJ no FS. HJ or Russian finish only.
-
11-19-23 20:13 #39123Regular Member

Posts: 15Newtonville massage
Saw Coco, (are they all named Coco?) she was excellent, mid 30's in shape, pleasant, very pretty, great erotic massage, the massage is good, then got a very slow HJ that was really good, OTC.
After that, got a head and leg massage, got the full hour, will repeat, treat her good guys.
Thanks OB.
-
11-19-23 19:21 #39122Senior Member

Posts: 97Thanks TwBone what was the donation?
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 17:33 #39121Senior Member

Posts: 62Thanks I'll try all of them. The one with the fake tits sounds perfect. I love Azn women with big round fake tits. Older?? If she can still pass for being 40 ish MILF and not an old wrinkly dumpling then I'm all in.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 14:58 #39120Senior Member

Posts: 97May BWs
Howdy.
Thought I would give May a try place looks new and nice went for hhr 40 to test the waters. Knew I was a a 1st timer right away she left room I hung up my clothes and when she returned wasted no time straight to tease HJ only very pleasant to talk with and have conversation CC, be nice and she will return the same. Cleaned up, tipped. 60 a little extra felt very comfortable giving it a try and left, will return.
Be safe and Happy Turkey Day all.
Are.
-
11-19-23 12:06 #39119Senior Member

Posts: 931I don't think I've ever seen a Filina ever. Not that I go looking, though. Didn't think there was much demand for that. Might be the first time I've even heard anybody ask about them.
Originally Posted by KintaroOe20
[View Original Post]
If you want an apartment Asians the North Quincy ones like this are okay https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...scorts/3060725 The ad says 5 girls, the booker says 3 girls, but there'll be one MAYBE two girls there. They're decent looking, but the service is mechanical, douse you in alcohol, and its bust and leave operation. But $120 for a QV its a decent value. Will do BBFS for a huge upcharge.
If you want a Massage Parlor I like Tranquility because the girls have a good attitude and give a good performance but you're looking at $40 for half hour massage then $100 for them to do a nude HJ.
The popular big fake tits girl from Dandelion is now at a place in weymouth at 261 Washington St. Same $40 hh /$100 fee for the same nude HJ but her cans are better than the girls at Tranquility but she's a bit on the older side. But not what I'd call a granny.
-
11-18-23 19:17 #39118Regular Member

Posts: 6Green Door - 6 Oxford Pl (Chinatown)
I'm new to Boston and planning to visit the infamous Green Door 6 Oxford Pl (Chinatown).
Does anyone have any recent experiences here, and idea of services provided.
If yes please DM the details so I can try it out.
-
11-18-23 17:36 #39117Senior Member

Posts: 531Search for Blue in this forum and you'll find some reviews, I've posted some myself. Last visit with Fifi was just meh.
Originally Posted by StarBert
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 16:45 #39116Senior Member

Posts: 62Text messages and suggestions
Hey Gentlemen,
I've been out of the game for maybe a year or longer.
I have nothing to contribute now since I haven't visited any place again or new.
Trying to get back in.
I have past posts on previous experiences.
I've been getting these texts saying "New flowers", "Fresh fruit", "New car parts" in Quincy area.
Back in 2022 I did check one of these out, but frustrated with the lies of the type they said they had.
I was always promised tanned Filipinas back then, but left because they definitely weren't Filipinas.
Anyway, I'm getting these texts again and wondering if anyone checked out?
Somewhat nervous to go due to the recent bust in the news.
If not then any place around South shore area that's good?
I'm not expecting any young ones anymore.
Azn milfs with nice a figure like actress Gong Li from the early 2000's will suffice.
Thanks gentlemen.
-
11-18-23 12:11 #39115Senior Member

Posts: 1247Was offering her much more than 120 — still no fucking. But she was OKay with 3 fingers inside of a bigger hole, and 2 fingers in a back door.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 11:05 #39114Senior Member

Posts: 1247The proverbial boss reads this forum. So the next time you go down on Emma, she may smell better!
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 06:47 #39113Senior Member

Posts: 306Emma
I had Emma recently and she is very sweet but don't let that pretty smile fool you. She wants and she's not afraid to ask for it.
Originally Posted by DownWind
[View Original Post]
Uses a translator APP to make her point. Good massage and tease, reverse DATY, no smelly asss thank goodness.
$120 for the pleasure. I think CFS is there just have to justify the cost. I think she can handle the meat.
-
11-18-23 06:05 #39112Senior Member

Posts: 336Smelly Ass
That lowlight has me laughing. Perhaps that is why Daty usually commences from the front. Hopefully her issue wasn't careless wiping. Oh Lord TMI!
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 22:44 #39111Senior Member

Posts: 306Emma
Yes is my guess 100 is her minimum for just about anything.
Originally Posted by JimChris2005
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 21:12 #39110Senior Member

Posts: 109If she doesn't know you then. Good luck. Her sister Cassia is much more of a sure thing. Tho Catia is better in my opinion. She is just MUCH more selective / cautious.
Originally Posted by MojoRisin76
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





