High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 439 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 489 539 939 1439 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24227

    The Game Is Fucked Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbact  [View Original Post]
    I agree. These prices are ridiculous. Now these girls are trying to charge from $140 to $200 for quicks but if you read some of these posts, there are guys who are paying $400 to $600 or more for the same types of girls and you see why these girls are charging what they are with these elevated prices because guys are paying for them.
    Facts I used to see this provider $40 for a quick visit but dumbass mongers messed it up smh the girl now try to say $100 for a quick visit I was like hell nah I seen you for $40 and that's it mongers got to put they foot down on these hos.

  2. #24226
    Quote Originally Posted by LLT29  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/160375050

    Tempted 1st timer. Any info is appreciated.
    Yes, will repeat. She's a bit deaf but I got what I went for.

  3. #24225

    Rimming

    Trina in Durham area for sure.

    She LOVES rimming.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    DM me for details.

  4. #24224
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    That's Shana who got banned from the bookstore.

  5. #24223

    Anyone seen Heather?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/160375050

    Tempted 1st timer. Any info is appreciated.

  6. #24222
    She weights about 250.

  7. #24221

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Shana, Nikki, country girl I think can be searched on here and from the adult Bookstore.

  8. #24220

    Elle, 2nd date

    This is a copy and paste that I left on her CallEscort profile, which is easier to bookmark and keep track of than List Crawler / Mega Personals / Escort Babylon:

    https://callescort.org/919-971-1476

    I've had two dates with Elle so far. The first was a cardate QV and the second was a full service incall. She only does incall twice a week so you have to jump on those days when she has them. As said before, she looks like her photos, so there's no bait and switch. To be honest, she looks better in person than her photos. She's very attractive. I told her I'd pay her to walk around topless all day, her boobs are so perfect. Both dates with Elle were perfect. She seems like she gets into it and she has a very friendly personality. I liked her immediately. She can be playfully seductive, even tempting. It's little details like that which matter. Her prices are a bit high but the service is so good, you want to spend everything you have just for more time with her. The drive is a little out of the way but it is so worth it compared to the other providers out there. The incall location was clean and safe. Will repeat and do recommend again.

  9. #24219

    I don't know her name but she's been around forever

    I've never had a date with her but this chick has been in the game for YEARS. I'd say she's a safe bet.

  10. #24218
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get my ass eaten. I've seen a few of you mention that there are a handful of girls that just go for it. Who's on that list?
    DM me for details.

  11. #24217

    Chloe in Raleigh on Eros

    Has anyone seen Chloe who's currently on Eros (Eros verified) in Raleigh?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5915744.htm?cat=1

    Yesterday I scheduled a date for this Monday, we exchanged photos for confirmation.

    But I also took a photo of the correspondence.

    Today I had another question and sent a text to today's ad for Chloe.

    The responder had no knowledge of my scheduled date.

    I looked at my picture from ystrdy and it was a completely different ph. Number than today.

    So I went back to the new number and asked for a picture. Responder sent pic of different girl.

    At that point, I cancelled the date and blocked both numbers. Has anyone seen her?

    Bait and switch scam?

    Thanks!

  12. #24216
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set up some time with her yesterday. The girl was pissed as soon as I asked for reviews saying It was too much texting and I was wasting her time. So I had to pass.

  13. #24215

  14. #24214

  15. #24213
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get my ass eaten. I've seen a few of you mention that there are a handful of girls that just go for it. Who's on that list?
    Trina is who you are looking for. You can find her on Tryst.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape