Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 584 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 634 684 1084 1584 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 41255
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32510

    The Entertainer

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    She looks new and TGTBT. Anyone seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/326253141375
    She has a very detailed website. She's 500 / hour.

    Rich.

  2. #32509
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAllAss  [View Original Post]
    Anyone down to tag team or do sloppy seconds? Today or tom?
    You have any female in mind?

  3. #32508

    Brenda Stone

    I reached out one time a few yearsago. Alot of rules, no BBBJ etc. I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil2016  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone on here actually seen Brenda Stone, an older provider, who offers both massage and full service. I have seen this chick's Skip the games ad and went to her website and she has a very detailed description of her services. The problem is that only one monger has ever posted a review on her and it is dated. Additionally, he must not have read her website and was surprised when she told him about her services. I am interested in taking one for the team but before I do, I want to reach out and see if any senior mongers have seen her since she only sees guys over 35. I await your post or you can PM me directly. Thanks in advance and good hunting!

  4. #32507

    Brenda Stone

    Has anyone on here actually seen Brenda Stone, an older provider, who offers both massage and full service. I have seen this chick's Skip the games ad and went to her website and she has a very detailed description of her services. The problem is that only one monger has ever posted a review on her and it is dated. Additionally, he must not have read her website and was surprised when she told him about her services. I am interested in taking one for the team but before I do, I want to reach out and see if any senior mongers have seen her since she only sees guys over 35. I await your post or you can PM me directly. Thanks in advance and good hunting!

  5. #32506

    Entertainer

    She looks new and TGTBT. Anyone seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/326253141375

  6. #32505

    Any info on her?

    Coming into town and been seeing this one. Wanted to know if she's worth the effort to try to meet and if the menu is correct. Goes by Shay Baby.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/131882298812

  7. #32504

    What skin condition is contagious? Harley is great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grune  [View Original Post]
    Avoid avoid at all cost. She's an extremely waste of time at best. Plus she has a contagious skin condition and a methed out boyfriend that lurks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/346571974736
    I was with her the other night. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. She is a sweet girl. Her head game is probably one of the best I've had and she has a very open menu. She let me look around her hotel room to make sure there was nobody lurking.

    I was with Effy earlier who lives in a house that is full of clutter, at least Harley's place was tidy and clean.

  8. #32503

    About Colombia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/842464804108

    She's real! Real photos and real sexy. She leaves at 9 AM on Friday and comes back in 6 months.

    BBBJ, FIV, DATY, no rush.

    Prices are listed on the ad. Not worth negotiating, girls like this don't come to Jax often.
    I wonder if the phone number belonged to another girl besides the one in Jax now.

  9. #32502

    About this girl

    Quote Originally Posted by HardTimez40  [View Original Post]
    This chick is a SW in the area of New Kings Rd & Moncrief. She's definitely on candy amongst other things and has a manager. Saw her at gas station recently jumping out a mongers car and running down a side street. Shit was sad and funny at the same time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/616055053446
    She sent me an unfiltered pic and believe me, I stopped communicating! That's how bad it was! SMH.

  10. #32501

    Dinsmore Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Gtobe  [View Original Post]
    Does not look anything like the pictures. Tweaked out, looks 10 years older, and is all over the place. Smells like a bad burnt cigarette and has marks on arms. YMMV but I would avoid.
    This chick is a SW in the area of New Kings Rd & Moncrief. She's definitely on candy amongst other things and has a manager. Saw her at gas station recently jumping out a mongers car and running down a side street. Shit was sad and funny at the same time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/616055053446
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231117_045615_Photos.jpg‎  

  11. #32500

    Another Option / testing

    Jasonhealth.com is another option with reasonable pricing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    There are many options but you can order a test through STDcheck.com and have blood and urine drawn at any lab. Results are available in a few days. You can also order an at home test from Everlywell on Amazon, mail in the test vials and get the results in about a week.

  12. #32499

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by Harley135  [View Original Post]
    Where is the best place to get tested?
    There are many options but you can order a test through STDcheck.com and have blood and urine drawn at any lab. Results are available in a few days. You can also order an at home test from Everlywell on Amazon, mail in the test vials and get the results in about a week.

  13. #32498

    Columbian

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/842464804108

    She's real! Real photos and real sexy. She leaves at 9 AM on Friday and comes back in 6 months.

    BBBJ, FIV, DATY, no rush.

    Prices are listed on the ad. Not worth negotiating, girls like this don't come to Jax often.

  14. #32497

    About this bait and switch, witch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/290468587467

    I hate to be such a pain in the ass, but can ANY of these Colombian women be real? I seem to recall maybe 10 years ago there were some epic ones in town. I never got to enjoy them. Thanks in advance.
    From The othErR site.

    TER I'd: 387054.

    "General Details.

    Well for the second day in a row I struck out. I was in Boca Raton on business and after my meeting I wanted some relaxation prior to heading to the airport. Dina only responds to text messages. Sent me photos etc. . I arrived at the incall an hour later and went up to the room. For the NON VIPS. The girl in the photo is not the girl in the room. BAIT AND SWITCH".

    It's a baith and switch! Read the review above!

  15. #32496
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley135  [View Original Post]
    Where is the best place to get tested?
    https://locations.freestdcheck.org/f...waAvOBEALw_wcB

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape