Thread: The Sugar World
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 4155
-
11-22-23 11:52 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 169Lexi
Anyone have experience with this girl?
-
11-22-23 01:18 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 1896Highest bidder wins!
I assumed she flaked because someone else offered her 5 or more. Here's a few more that wants 5.
Originally Posted by ShoeBridge
[View Original Post]
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...05204de64157ae
500 ppm. Plan to meet later when she's back.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...07282a443b686f
500 ppm. Most likely pass, I didn't get a good vibe from her.
-
11-21-23 10:45 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 1388
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
As soon as I saw the profile I knew it was fake. A girl that cute won't be asking for allowance that basically computes to $250 per multi hour dates LOL.
Originally Posted by FrackinCylons
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 20:20 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 5603Yes very cute and sexy. But over my budget.
Originally Posted by ShoeBridge
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 19:57 #2636Regular Member

Posts: 18Tried to meet her, lots of back and forth. Ultimately she flaked
Saw her on Seeking, she asked 5.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Then here, saw her escort listings, which said 3.
She asked for 5, settled on 4.
Kept trying to change the time to meet, I assumed she would flake, so never left my place, she didn't answer my last text to confirm the meeting. Shame, I heard she's real / skinny etc.
-
11-20-23 19:10 #2635Regular Member

Posts: 18She lives in Lund, apparently
Long trek from Lund to Vegas!
Originally Posted by FrackinCylons
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 17:05 #2634Regular Member

Posts: 15She is a scammer insisting on getting a "travel allowance" via Paypal before meeting.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 15:33 #2633Senior Member

Posts: 5603Asking 1.2k a month for 4-5 dates. Fair enough if she is for real. Seemed sweet and nice, but did not pursue.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-000fe500d1b6
-
11-20-23 11:33 #2632Regular Member

Posts: 18$2 k ppm!
Right near the tippy top of GPS women on seeking, this one is asking $2 k ppm. Its only her and one other I've ever seen ask for more than $1 k. The top is the $3.5 k girl!
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-3e493c35ce61
Thanks to Pimeyes (I pay $30/ month for the subscription), its easy to image search. Her name is Chrislove Augustin.
Escort (can't find the links right now, but I've seen her ads), tik tok star etc.
-
11-19-23 20:05 #2631Senior Member

Posts: 96TOFTT Mialove11 Seeking
Hello everyone, Last time I was in town about 10 days ago I saw MiaLove11 off of Seeking, she asked for 4, I countered with 3 and she said yes and showed up. She is a lot bigger in person than in the pics.
She was very "street" if you know what I mean, her ghetto accent, her attitude and so forth. I was at the Plaza downtown and she said she usually doesn't "work" downtown.
Because people she knows might see her and that she usually "walks the strip" until she gets a hit on Seeking.
She immediately started to up sale as soon as she got the $, I know I should have known better but little "BIGGUY" was doing the thinking.
Anyway, it cost me 3 for an uninspired HJ while topless and nothing else, wanted 3 more just to BBBJ.
I hope this helps you guys not to make the mistake I did, I'll attach the link, let me know if it doesn't work.
Good luck to all, BIGGUY.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-656667c620d5
-
11-19-23 17:39 #2630Senior Member

Posts: 327This is essentially why I haven't enjoyed trying SA in the DC metro area. I got too spoiled with my college towns where 300 was the norm up until maybe 2 years ago. 200-300 was average for hot college chicks and would usually include dinner and playtime. Had plenty that would stay over for the night if I wanted them to. And out of all the girls I had on SA I would say that at least 90% were bare. I'm also one of those guys that has found multiple girls for free off SA as well, or those that would turn to being free and I would just take them out to eat occasionally plus listen to them vent about college life and shit.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
Maybe I'll start being more into SA again one day, but for now I just don't see the point in paying over 350 for pussy the majority of the time.
-
11-19-23 13:18 #2629Senior Member

Posts: 1896SB prices $500-$1000 ppm and more.
Here's my "I'm NOT a man" method where I asked for ppm vs telling them what I'm offering. Just a few but that was expected.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f5b9e795e0c6f8
$500 ppm haven't setup anything yet but plan to.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...0a34b63c988714
$1000 ppm MINIMUM and MAYBE more depends on time spent. No thank you!
I'll report more as I have them.
-
11-18-23 14:48 #2628Senior Member

Posts: 169I did end up meeting with her but in retrospect probably shouldn't have bothered. I'm not convinced that's her in the pics unless she is extremely good at makeup or more likely, uses filters. Body wise she is fairly tall but very thin with wide shoulders, narrow hips, and no tits. The pics she has up of her body are very misleading.
Originally Posted by Casper15
[View Original Post]
She also has no car and lives in a sketchy area near MLK Blvd so you will need to Uber her to you or pick her up. For a $500 ppm, the sex was not worth it IMO and I would not repeat.
-
11-18-23 10:02 #2627Regular Member

Posts: 18About time I chipped in
I've been using Seeking for a while, and didn't think to check that on this site until recently. Thanks for the info (Mr Mister. I'll drop Cartier a line, and Tjs8488 - I tried the chunky one you said, and yes she's good, but I think she's getting even heavier quickly). I block women I've made contact with (makes it harder for them to report me) so I don't have url's to hand for specific girls. I'll start saving those. That said, I've messaged a ton, and met 15+ so can share some of my data to start.
$500 seems the most solid / safe starting ppm for someone I like.
$400 for someone I just want to smash.
$700 for a hottie who probably wants $1 k, and I'm reaching.
Some are offended by $500, and I've now seen a range from $400-$3 k, with quite a few being $1 k and literally only two above that at $2 k and $3 k.
So there's probably a chunk at $300-500, another few trying to push $700's, a bunch dead set on $1 k and a few GPS girls who occasionally command over $1 k. Even the $3 k girl offered to meet for $1 k but a shorter time (probably an hour) - I passed.
Younger, more "hood" looking girls I offer $500 and most say yes to a traditional sugar arrangement.
Girls I just want to smash I'll offer $400 and sometimes it works. I've never tried $300, but I will having seen it here. This is usually: drink in a bar, upstairs to the hotel room.
For a super hot girl I want to actually GFE / Sugar I occasionally offer $700 (and dinner) and the ones that want $1 k are not offended by it, so some haggling can occur.
Dates then range in time from:
$400-500 - One time girls. M&G (30-60 minutes, drinks), Hotel Room (2 hours, 2 pops).
$500-700 - Sugar girls. Coffee M&G platonic, Second is the date. Dinner (60-90 minutes), Hotel (2-3 hours, 2 pops).
On a price per pop, or price per hour I don't mind paying more as a headline figure. I like to take my time, and prefer sex the 2nd or 3rd time with someone vs just 1 night stands. Usually I'm expecting a lot of GFE, DFK, BBBJ, CFS. With some regulars or some that I know I'll only see once I'm pushing for BBFS, CIM, CIP. Rimming, ball sucking and anal are a plus, but much less common. And usually as long as it really feels GFE I don't care as much.
-
11-18-23 07:45 #2626Senior Member

Posts: 572The sb cost is rising like everything else
Good advise! I had had few dates fall through and thought. Well no loss, I saved all the money so I can now just use it for something else I want.
Originally Posted by RoyMunson
[View Original Post]
That being said, I met a really hott SB I was trying to have fun with (a couple years ago). We met for lunch (I bought her meal but did not give her any extra $). She told me she needed $500, would play for a couple hrs and was open to BBBJ with swallow, condom for FS, no greek. At that time I told her no because I was paying $250-300 for dates. I still know her and chat her up sometimes about playing for the $500 but she now has a regular job and has gotten out of the SB game. Essentially I lost my opportunity with her and regret it.












Reply With Quote






