Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 43526
-
11-18-23 16:45 #39116Senior Member

Posts: 62Text messages and suggestions
Hey Gentlemen,
I've been out of the game for maybe a year or longer.
I have nothing to contribute now since I haven't visited any place again or new.
Trying to get back in.
I have past posts on previous experiences.
I've been getting these texts saying "New flowers", "Fresh fruit", "New car parts" in Quincy area.
Back in 2022 I did check one of these out, but frustrated with the lies of the type they said they had.
I was always promised tanned Filipinas back then, but left because they definitely weren't Filipinas.
Anyway, I'm getting these texts again and wondering if anyone checked out?
Somewhat nervous to go due to the recent bust in the news.
If not then any place around South shore area that's good?
I'm not expecting any young ones anymore.
Azn milfs with nice a figure like actress Gong Li from the early 2000's will suffice.
Thanks gentlemen.
-
11-18-23 12:11 #39115Senior Member

Posts: 1247Was offering her much more than 120 — still no fucking. But she was OKay with 3 fingers inside of a bigger hole, and 2 fingers in a back door.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 11:05 #39114Senior Member

Posts: 1247The proverbial boss reads this forum. So the next time you go down on Emma, she may smell better!
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 06:47 #39113Senior Member

Posts: 306Emma
I had Emma recently and she is very sweet but don't let that pretty smile fool you. She wants and she's not afraid to ask for it.
Originally Posted by DownWind
[View Original Post]
Uses a translator APP to make her point. Good massage and tease, reverse DATY, no smelly asss thank goodness.
$120 for the pleasure. I think CFS is there just have to justify the cost. I think she can handle the meat.
-
11-18-23 06:05 #39112Senior Member

Posts: 336Smelly Ass
That lowlight has me laughing. Perhaps that is why Daty usually commences from the front. Hopefully her issue wasn't careless wiping. Oh Lord TMI!
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 22:44 #39111Senior Member

Posts: 306Emma
Yes is my guess 100 is her minimum for just about anything.
Originally Posted by JimChris2005
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 21:12 #39110Senior Member

Posts: 109If she doesn't know you then. Good luck. Her sister Cassia is much more of a sure thing. Tho Catia is better in my opinion. She is just MUCH more selective / cautious.
Originally Posted by MojoRisin76
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 19:57 #39109Senior Member

Posts: 147Family Braintree
Tiffany was busy, Linda took me, short skinny not bad looking 30 to 40 I think. I had a good massage for straight 45 min. During that time slight touches of the boys made me really hard, on the flip I asked for CBJ and full access of her. On about the 1 hr. Mark I blew my load. Cleaned up and got dressed, overall not a bad time. Next time I will see Tiffany.
-
11-17-23 18:19 #39108Regular Member

Posts: 14Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by JayWalthy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 10:55 #39107Senior Member

Posts: 47Emma is great. Just about 1. 0 will get you a bbj. Unknown if FS can be had with her but my guess would be yes.
Originally Posted by JimChris2005
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 10:18 #39106Senior Member

Posts: 173460/40? Decent tease? I'm all about the tease.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 10:16 #39105Senior Member

Posts: 106Comm ave
Yes, has she made anyone happy in the recent past?
(sorry, I know this should be on the other board).
-
11-17-23 05:13 #39104Regular Member

Posts: 14Judy
After an unsuccessful attempt to see Mandy in the and Shore, opted to go check out 558 Main. Pulled Judy. She is nice and fit. Got a good size bum for me but nothing really to grab up top. Massage was ok. She jumped on top and straddled me while she was rubbing my back. On the flip, she asked if she could make me happy. Of course! Let me roam anywhere I wanted. There might be more on the table. We'll see. Overall a decent experience. I did catch a glimpse at Emma. She is a tiny little thing. I might try her next time.
-
11-16-23 22:22 #39103Banned Member

Posts: 311No different than any other job? I could allow "I've known some good ones" because some people are terrible judges of character, but this is objectively the exact opposite of true.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
More like "a job completely like no other".
-
11-16-23 22:16 #39102Banned Member

Posts: 311Yeah, lots of people have.
Originally Posted by StarBert
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




