Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 470 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 7050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5745

    Nancy spa Bayside

    Decided to make a trip to Bayside after not visiting here for a while. I usually would see Miya but wanted to try someone different so I opted to see Nicole. Appointment setup was easy and upon arrival was led to the room.

    Nicole arrived and we chatted for a bit while I got undressed. After handling the donation, was led to the table shower room. I opted for the table shower since the session was for the hour. She gave a good wash up and blue toast. No preview BBBJ like Miya usually does but that was OK. After cleanup back to the room. She got undressed and I laid down for a massage / nuru, cat bath with the occasional LFK (I wouldn't really call it that, just a kiss on the lips). The massage was the typical massage you get at an AMP, so nothing to really write home about. It felt good because my back was sore so any massage was better than nothing.

    Once she was ready she gave a BBBJ. Nothing to write home about since she couldn't go farther than the tip, but she paid great attention to the balls and shaft. This went on for a good 10+ minutes. I finally had her stop so I can return the favor with DATY. She wasn't really responsive to this (literally closed her eyes and was motionless) not sure if that is how she enjoys it or if she simply was not into it. Since she did not appear into it, I stopped to suck on her tits until she put the condom on.

    Started in laying mish and then moved to standing mish (which was a bad idea as I forgot how low the damn bed is). When my arms got tired, move to cowgirl then to doggy and laying doggy. I went as slow and gentle as I could until she tapped out. I asked if she needed a break and she offered to give a hand job finish as she told me I was too big and long.

    She started with BBBJ and switched to the 69 position so I can DATY while she hand job to completion. We had to wait a bit for the shower room to become available and she massaged me while we waited in the room next to the table shower and chatted a bit. Her English is not that great so after the shower, I had to re-iterate what I told her with the translator.

    Walked me to the door and gave me a water and I was on my way.

    Overall, it was an OK session. No frills or thrills. She checked off the boxes for a session but nothing really stood out as great that would have me rushing to repeat, at least in comparison to the other venues I have been to at a similar price point. Will probably repeat down the road as she is cute for her age.

  2. #5744
    So, what amount did you pay?

    Quote Originally Posted by CharmEpisode  [View Original Post]
    Total sweetheart. Young, nice body, nice smile, fluent in English. Had her in the big room. She was ready with her nice smile.

    I did see Asuka also recently (sorry for not sharing a review in time! With me, Hina was a next level better. Of of course each of us may have different experiences, YMMV etc, but from the experience I had with Hina, having also experienced Asuka, I honestly think there is no comparison. Both were young and I did have a great time with both.

    But Hina is the one who is young and also has the full GFE menu and experience on how to handle a guy like me who. How to I put this. I'm not the easiest guy for some girls to take care of. I'm a little older, it can take some skill to get me off. I like it when the girl seems truly into it, and so on. So that's my type, the girl who can handle me.

    Hina who apparently is still in her early to mid twenties could and did handle me, and probably most of us. She wanted me to kiss her as far as I can tell, asked me to play with her nipples, and gobbled my balls and rod. Then she asked me how I wanted to fuck her, I love that too. I chose to put a condom on and fuck from behind. She was great with that and worked with me to finish despite my fatigue. New favorite girl.

  3. #5743

    Nancy spa. Gemma - Latina fun

    Just left Nancy. Gemma was Hella fun. Looks like early twenties with natural c's I think. Nice long black hair. BBBJ skills are on point. Paid 300 for VIP. Enjoyed grabbing her neck while dogging her. Good attitude.

  4. #5742

    Hina at Pink Angel, WOW!

    Made my appointment on Friday. I originally wanted to see Asuka, but she wasn't available, however, the person on the other end of the texting conversation highly recommended Hina, who was knew. Pink Angel never disappoints. When I arrived, I was led to the big room and was introduced to Hina. She is definitely young, I would say probably in her early to mid twenties, with a great body, pretty face, all around amazing. Perky tits, and cute little bubble ass. We exchanged pleasantries with hugs and kisses donation was given and off to the shower we went. At first, I was a little put off, because the shower wasn't really much, but in her defense, there isn't that much to do in a stand up shower, if you ask me. A quick shower, both of our hands exploring each other followed by her rubbing her body on mine. When the water was shut off, we both helped each other dry off quick because we were both freezing and just wanted to get back into the room. Once in there we laid down on the bed and wasted know time. She got on top of me, kissing my body everywhere, why rubbing her young, tight clit on me. She never inserted it, but it was enough teasing that with every thrust I thought she was going to just put it in. After getting me ready to go, I personally always like to start with some DATY, and within 5 minutes what I thought were going to be generic moans, turned out to being load moans with her tightening her legs around my head and at times holding it in place: she came instantly. She was begging to fucked. Started with misch and then I had to turn her over to get a good look of that ass for a little K9. I finished on her back for the first pop. We cleaned each other up and laid there for some get to know you chit chat. Her English is very good, we had an actual conversation about different places to eat and the god food around the area. The entire time we talked she would go in for small kisses while running her fingers on my body and playing with my little friend to get him ready. Soon enough he was ready for round 2 and that was more explosive than round 1! All around she is an amazing provider, enough that the moment I left I was wondering when I would make my next appointment. I am so glad I got to meet Hina, highly recommend, but part of me would like just keep her for myself! Enjoy gentlemen!

  5. #5741

    Japanese Hina at Pink Angel. New ATF

    Total sweetheart. Young, nice body, nice smile, fluent in English. Had her in the big room. She was ready with her nice smile.

    I did see Asuka also recently (sorry for not sharing a review in time! With me, Hina was a next level better. Of of course each of us may have different experiences, YMMV etc, but from the experience I had with Hina, having also experienced Asuka, I honestly think there is no comparison. Both were young and I did have a great time with both.

    But Hina is the one who is young and also has the full GFE menu and experience on how to handle a guy like me who. How to I put this. I'm not the easiest guy for some girls to take care of. I'm a little older, it can take some skill to get me off. I like it when the girl seems truly into it, and so on. So that's my type, the girl who can handle me.

    Hina who apparently is still in her early to mid twenties could and did handle me, and probably most of us. She wanted me to kiss her as far as I can tell, asked me to play with her nipples, and gobbled my balls and rod. Then she asked me how I wanted to fuck her, I love that too. I chose to put a condom on and fuck from behind. She was great with that and worked with me to finish despite my fatigue. New favorite girl.

  6. #5740
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Amy. FNC88

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntersLaptop  [View Original Post]
    So,

    Aside from the $50 tip just because, what amount did you pay?
    Sorry I thought I mentioned. It was 320 for the hour.

  7. #5739
    So,

    Aside from the $50 tip just because, what amount did you pay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambot  [View Original Post]
    Had thanksgiving dinner and a few miMosas feeling awesome and went to checkout the new girl afterwards. Headed there with a cousin visiting me. Saw Amy pics and see she's my type. Thick, young, natural ass and tits. The face in the pic is blurred but in person she's pretty and just the perfect height for me. Her tits are really nice, huge with big eraser nipple and nice areola. We hit it off. She was in a good mood and those mimosas had me feeling bubbly and horny. I was in quiet a good mood myself. We hugged and man is her body nice and cushy. Love that. Undressed and gave her the donation plus a good thanksgiving tip 50 $ bill just because. She was really happy with that. She goes out and comes back and comes to me and we start kissing and both hands on this cheeks of hers. She gives me a quick BBJ. Her BBJ is 9/10. I request more of that BBJ in the shower until I load my proteins in her mouth. I was kissing all over her as she dries herself after the shower and she is attentive and gets into the DFK and we're still undressed in the bathroom and she goes down to her knees and starts to try to get me hard again. Kept sucking and got me hard again and we hurry into the room and we kiss some more then 69. She has a meaty pussy fully shaved. Sucked and tongue fucked her pussy and had her lightly sit on my face. That ass is big so I can't have her fully sit on my face like a Pettit Asian girl. Tasty though. Dined on her pussy in missionary. Not sure if it's because of thanksgiving but her pussy tasted like sweet potato pie LOL. Kissed her whole body like crazy and got to her tits and had fun with those things then strapped up and fucked her in a few positions. Her body is made for fucking and she doesn't angle herself and run away, she can take a good dicking. I loved missionary with her just because of her tits shaking and flopping all over the place. Nothing like natural soft big tits. It's funny because when I was younger I didn't care for big tits at all. WTF was I thinking. I was more into ass. Now I'm the total opposite. Nothing like a pair of nice BIG tits.

    I did missionary, Cowgirl girl, dog, back to missionary. Had my face buried between her tits as I fill the bag with my gravy. Super hot time with her.

  8. #5738

    Karla at PA

    It's been a while since I posted as I thought there was nothing which I personally felt was worth posting about. Saw that PA had a new Brazilian named Karla and was curious about her and decided to go for the hour. And boy oh boy am I glad I did. Amazing body both top (MM but soft) and bottom, reminded me almost of Jazmin, but more curvaceous. Absolutely gorgeous face, very good English. The one that set her apart from the typical model types was her amazing service. Went through everything eagerly, with a smile on her face and with absolute enthusiasm and energy. Photos are real but if anything doesn't do her justice.

    Unfortunately it seems like Friday will be her last day for a while but I will most certainly keep on repeating her at least twice a week if she comes back. That good, Yes!

    $320 plus tip for CFS, BBJ, LFK, DATY. Would recommend checking her out if she comes back up on the roster.

  9. #5737
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    (Amy) - Fantasies NY

    Had thanksgiving dinner and a few miMosas feeling awesome and went to checkout the new girl afterwards. Headed there with a cousin visiting me. Saw Amy pics and see she's my type. Thick, young, natural ass and tits. The face in the pic is blurred but in person she's pretty and just the perfect height for me. Her tits are really nice, huge with big eraser nipple and nice areola. We hit it off. She was in a good mood and those mimosas had me feeling bubbly and horny. I was in quiet a good mood myself. We hugged and man is her body nice and cushy. Love that. Undressed and gave her the donation plus a good thanksgiving tip 50 $ bill just because. She was really happy with that. She goes out and comes back and comes to me and we start kissing and both hands on this cheeks of hers. She gives me a quick BBJ. Her BBJ is 9/10. I request more of that BBJ in the shower until I load my proteins in her mouth. I was kissing all over her as she dries herself after the shower and she is attentive and gets into the DFK and we're still undressed in the bathroom and she goes down to her knees and starts to try to get me hard again. Kept sucking and got me hard again and we hurry into the room and we kiss some more then 69. She has a meaty pussy fully shaved. Sucked and tongue fucked her pussy and had her lightly sit on my face. That ass is big so I can't have her fully sit on my face like a Pettit Asian girl. Tasty though. Dined on her pussy in missionary. Not sure if it's because of thanksgiving but her pussy tasted like sweet potato pie LOL. Kissed her whole body like crazy and got to her tits and had fun with those things then strapped up and fucked her in a few positions. Her body is made for fucking and she doesn't angle herself and run away, she can take a good dicking. I loved missionary with her just because of her tits shaking and flopping all over the place. Nothing like natural soft big tits. It's funny because when I was younger I didn't care for big tits at all. WTF was I thinking. I was more into ass. Now I'm the total opposite. Nothing like a pair of nice BIG tits.

    I did missionary, Cowgirl girl, dog, back to missionary. Had my face buried between her tits as I fill the bag with my gravy. Super hot time with her.

  10. #5736

    Maggie's Zen Garden

    Walk in and looks like a normal spa. There's a reception desk and a door that leads to the back with a bell. I rang the bell and waited a few.

    Greeted by ShiShi. Young looking, petite, and slender. Pretty face and mouth. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt and pants so no way to gauge her body.

    Hand over $60 for the hour and get ready. Shower was offered but didn't partake. Full room, lockable doors, and legit massage tables.

    Minimal English so had to use the translator app. Asked for strong and she warned me that she wasn't very strong. Then she asked me if I wanted additonal services. Told her massage first then we'll talk. Decent medium rub with oil for about 10 minutes then the tease.

    Menu is $100 for nude handy, $120 nude CBJ, and $140 fucky fucky. Opted for the CBJ. Prepaid and excused herself.

    She stripped revealing a slender body, nice ass for a Chinese woman, perky b's (later found out these were fake), tattoo of a rose on her right side and a manicured pussy. Couldn't taste it because she said it was no good. Guessing she just finished her cycle.

    Puts the condom on and great suction. However, she'd stop or change rhythm frequently so I was getting close then lose it. Thought she was edging me but was wrong. She started to tire and I told her to stop changing her technique and stop digging her nails into my shaft.

    Finally gave up and told her to use her hand. Then the same issue with the technique. I also had to tell her to easy off a few times. Was getting annoyed so I told her to give me oil and I tugged one out while licking her tit.

    I get home and notice bruises on my dick. She literally beat my meat. My dick wants to go back and pin her knees to her chest because she looked great naked but my dick has made one too many poor choices so will use my big head and not return.

    All was not lost. There's a bakery next to the Little Neck LIRR that's pretty good. One of the owners is from the Phillipines so they have ube and other delicacies. Will definitely go back to the bakery.

    $180 all in - 60/120 split.

  11. #5735

    Angie at Pink Angel

    Super friendly girl, she reminded me of Clara a little bit. If anything I would say Angie is a hotter version. Not skinny, not thick either. Physically her top assets to me were her face, very expressive, and he ass, amazing. Like Clara she knows how to strike a pose, her tongue and eyes are constantly teasing. Great personality.

    The service she gave was absolutely on point. She could become a star here or anywhere. DFK, BBBJ, rimming, she did everything I was hoping for.

    Amazing ass. This is one of those cases where the places that use real pictures just don't have good pictures.

    I was doing half hour, that's 240. They also have full hour for 320.

  12. #5734

    Bunny girls Tiffany and Nancy

    Finally a double under $500/600.

    Paid $400 for a double with Tiffany, supposedly Thai girl and Nancy a cute thick Chinese girl.

    I was old one pop no rim and I was ok with it so we proceeded to undress and shower.

    Good energy from both, Tiffany is a little older I think that's why she took Charge and tried to run the show, I didn't mind it but I wanted to have two girls not one and one in the side.

    I let Tiffany take over in the shower and do her thing while Nancy was rubbing my body with her soapy hands. It was entertaining and good, basically a good wash, lots of tease and bbj.

    In the room two beds put together nothing fancy. I don't like the to be right at the front but I think that was their biggest room.

    Bbj, 69, it was a little busy in there but I liked the feeling of two girls grabbing at me and the 2 x bbj was fun. Tiffany basically ran the session and was the one deciding to do this or that I had to have her sit in the corner playing with herself till I got my fill of Nancy a younger babe with big boobs and a full Latina ass, on a Chinese girl, I honestly gravitated towards her most of the time, with dfk, daty and cfs.

    I had Nancy first in mish, tight, good feel a really nice view in mish when she was hugging her big boobs trying to lick her own nipples.

    Tiffany felt left out and jumped in to push me into Nancy a few times then it was her turn and I must say she was nice to bone especially in doggy with a firm tight ass. I wanted finish with CIM or something special but I got too involved and too late to pull out so I filled the bag in doggy with Tiffany. BTW, the girls communicated in Chinese so I'm not sure how Thai she is unless she lived in China, I don't care either way just figured I'll mention it.

    Had a good time and for a great price.

  13. #5733
    So.

    What amount did you pay?

    Quote Originally Posted by ButlerLeroy  [View Original Post]
    Really young cute with nice hand full breast, spoke very little English but know exactly what to do. We hug and start making out like long lovers I put my hand from squeezing her tit then start fingering and rubbing her clit. Had to eat and lick that young wet pussy. She pull down my pants start gobbling my cock non stop so I had her continue until I gave her my load with her sticking out her tongue just like the picture. She look so slutty like that.

    Before second round start I asked for BBFS I want to feel raw and the tightness. Pay the her the fee. Had her bbj and had her lick my nuts for me to get my hardness on, lick her pussy again to get the natural juice flowing put my cock inside what a sensational feeling it was indeed tight I start off slowly then going beast mode thru missionary and had her ride me, turn to lazy dog then finish with her tongue sticking out again since looking at her like that turns me on so much. I gave her every drop of it and ask her to lick my balls. Wow it was a fantastic session. Tipped her and she was kissing me all over and we say goodbye.

  14. #5732
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  15. #5731

    Tiffany at Bunnygirls

    Entered and got the 2 girl ambush. Said only 1 please, Kept Tiffany. 5'4 slim, natural B's, pretty face, went to TS, got the works, incl BBBJCIM. Really good Nuru. Drained it good. Back to room. Took me a while to get JR back up, but she managed to bring him back to attention, rode hard and loud. Awesome view in CG. Got 2nd pop. Not my usaul thing. Never got to Daty, but looked REAL good. Gave fairly decent massage for 0 min before the action started. Seemed into it beyond the regular "Oh Baby". Would repeat. Still need to check out Nancy. Did not get the other girls name on entry.

    $$. 8 Damage 11:30 pm 11/16/23.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape