Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 799 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13253

    And?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Woah you stayed for that? I had her come outside and as soon as she did I laughed at her for being a catfish reversed and left she text me "your loss" and I text her back no I won LOL.
    It's not me over here wondering who tf asked you to volunteer that. This ain't a pissing match. I was giving the guy a heads up. And, I gave him two good links to ladies I have experienced.

    Maybe be helpful and address your comment to him for his benefit, as he's the one asking. That's what this forum is actually for. Not bragging rights. There's nothing to brag about, no matter how they look. These women advertise their services and whomever comes to them with money can and shall receive. Don't think you're special for jumping on their roster. Other than methods of payment and being showered, they do not have very high standards otherwise.

    I'm sure you have only dealt with #10's out here in these streets.

  2. #13252
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up today and looks very interesting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gaby-2023
    I guess it's better to contact her thru eros and save $100/ hour.

  3. #13251
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I know nothing of the second one, but I definitely would not recommend the first one. Pictures are heavily filtered. She is 20 lb heavier, has a gut and a snaggly tooth. She couldn't give head worth a damn because she said she had a tooth infection. I wanted her to turn around for doggy style so I wouldn't have to look at that mug and she couldn't do that either because she claimed she fell off her bike and busted her knee. She was not shaved and hairy as a porcupine. She couldn't do anything. It was a waste of time, I just got inside her the best way I could and got it over with and sent her on her way. She had the nerve to text me the next day and beg for bus fare and cigarette money. Don't waste your time. Surely you can find better escorts than that.

    I will help you out with a couple. I have dated both of these in the past. Not the recent past, but I know they are legit escorts and not fake profiles or a setup.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/po...t/534395645797

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160111112
    Woah you stayed for that? I had her come outside and as soon as she did I laughed at her for being a catfish reversed and left she text me "your loss" and I text her back no I won LOL.

  4. #13250
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Had experience with the 2nd one a couple years ago. You notice no body pictures.

    Kind of heavy and wasn't all "dolled up" like her pics. Settled for a BJ which was ok.
    Hopefully you didn't pick the 1st one looks nothing like her pics.

  5. #13249
    Quote Originally Posted by PateoFurniture  [View Original Post]
    I've got to go to the airport from the middle of Central Illinois this afternoon to pick someone up and will have some free time. There's a couple providers I'm interested in but this is definitely out of my normal territory.

    Any feedback on these two will help make a decision. It would be early afternoon before I see either.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...d/662500403030

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...c/275369306269

    Thanks again.
    Had experience with the 2nd one a couple years ago. You notice no body pictures.

    Kind of heavy and wasn't all "dolled up" like her pics. Settled for a BJ which was ok.

  6. #13248
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    What don't some of these girls understand there is no advance or deposit coming due to there scams.
    When guys stop paying it.

  7. #13247

    Maria on Eros

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...2872.htm?cat=1

    Anyone? She insists on a 150 deposit claimed she is Eros verified and therefore not a deposit scam. Passed.

  8. #13246
    Quote Originally Posted by PateoFurniture  [View Original Post]
    I've got to go to the airport from the middle of Central Illinois this afternoon to pick someone up and will have some free time. There's a couple providers I'm interested in but this is definitely out of my normal territory.

    Any feedback on these two will help make a decision. It would be early afternoon before I see either.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...d/662500403030

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...c/275369306269

    Thanks again.
    I know nothing of the second one, but I definitely would not recommend the first one. Pictures are heavily filtered. She is 20 lb heavier, has a gut and a snaggly tooth. She couldn't give head worth a damn because she said she had a tooth infection. I wanted her to turn around for doggy style so I wouldn't have to look at that mug and she couldn't do that either because she claimed she fell off her bike and busted her knee. She was not shaved and hairy as a porcupine. She couldn't do anything. It was a waste of time, I just got inside her the best way I could and got it over with and sent her on her way. She had the nerve to text me the next day and beg for bus fare and cigarette money. Don't waste your time. Surely you can find better escorts than that.

    I will help you out with a couple. I have dated both of these in the past. Not the recent past, but I know they are legit escorts and not fake profiles or a setup.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/po...t/534395645797

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160111112

  9. #13245

    Any help appreciated

    I've got to go to the airport from the middle of Central Illinois this afternoon to pick someone up and will have some free time. There's a couple providers I'm interested in but this is definitely out of my normal territory.

    Any feedback on these two will help make a decision. It would be early afternoon before I see either.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...d/662500403030

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...c/275369306269

    Thanks again.

  10. #13244

    How to book Petite Megan?

    Anybody have a tip on how to get an appointment with petite Megan? I've tried multiple times, and she responds quickly, but it seems like she only wants to book same-day, and I generally like to book a few days in advance. She's been out of town the last few times I've reached out even though her ads say she's in town and available.

    https://tryst.link/escort/megan02

  11. #13243

    Understand

    What don't some of these girls understand there is no advance or deposit coming due to there scams.

  12. #13242
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, this one sets off major alarms for me as well. Highly filtered pictures of a girl who claims to be 24 just seems off to me. My junkie alarm goes off with this one big time.
    Pretty sure she operates out of congress in in bridgeton, which if you've ever been, you'd not want to return to. I visited Mizz Holly there in 2021 and while she was ok (good head, nothing else was good though), the session was very uncomfortable. Door knocking to see if she was 'ok' (pimp / security I guess), multiple other interruptions. One of the worst experiences I've had. I would probably assume it'd go about the same with this one.

  13. #13241

    South city kitty

    Happy Friday fellow mongers. I am looking for some reliable talent that does incall in the south city area. A safe and clean place and no drama attached would be nice. Prefer white, 20's-40's in age, a slim to med / thick build are also preferred but I'm open to suggestions and good BJ skills would be a plus too. Or, if you know of something similar who does outcall that would work too. I've found a couple prospects on LC but figured I'd ask the room if they have any recommendations. Feel free to pm me if you want.

    Thanks and be safe.

    BB.

  14. #13240
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up today and looks very interesting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gaby-2023
    If you look 1 and 2 post before we just talked about gaby which is the same girl you posted about, I've seen her before and all of the other posts and reviews before are accurate. The pictures in the tryst link you provided seem touched up a bit but close enough.

  15. #13239
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728;6672339[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/159745098[/URL]

    I have had my eyes on this chick for a while. Up to this point we have been missing each other.

    Has anybody hooked up with her? Are her pictures accurate.
    I have seen her, yes, those are her pics, pre F monster fix. She is a sweet girl, but like all of them they have their problems. One can imagine all of the problems associated with that. I did see her one time and she was a sweetheart. I guess it's all about timing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape