Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 736 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 11032
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7957
    Quote Originally Posted by GenialDude  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed. Most of the visiting Colombians have tacked on six packs. I have been very skeptical of these gals. .

    1. They are very busy to mint the money while visiting. Service is not be their focus.

    2. Language barrier. Good for you if you are the Latino who speaks Spanish. Your experience would def be better.

    3. US gov tracks the girls when they apply for the visitor visa. With the rapid advancement in facial recognition, I am afraid to visit them.

    4. None of them seem to be independent. They all have glammed up pics with the similar ads.

    Would love to hear what others have to say.
    Total trafficking op. But your age for now as the current. Never mind.

  2. #7956
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    She probably had liposuction from her gut and had it injected into her ass, popular down in South America.
    700 for a duo? Save your money and do the love twins for six! And have your mind blown. Those " latinas " will not lick you bum hole!! Totally waste the Columbians. I did have one from Uruguay in PDX that was decent. The reviews are all wonderful (face palm). Save your cash fellas!

  3. #7955
    Quote Originally Posted by DugaBul  [View Original Post]
    I think this is 100% correct. Notice most of the Columbian gals have unusually flat stomachs. When some one works hard enough to get a six pack naturally the rest of there bodies display it as well, as in being firm and toned. I am not typically seeing that with them. I have been steering clear of that group due all the reports of bait and switch and over the top filtering of photos. Its a shame because some look really hot.
    The ones I saw were much rougher than pics. Like most of them. This whole thing is rally one big scam.

  4. #7954

    Janedavis pics are glammed up

    Janedavis is great GFE with BBBJ, service is good. She has the kind of body I like. But the pics are honestly a bit glammed up. The TNA simpknights have no money and game.

    She's definitely the girl in the photo, no contest about that, great ass too, but she's not the perfect 10 in the photo. I give her body 7. 5 and face 7. 5. She's no match for my 20 yo 5'8" 115 lb Eurasian SB's.

    At her asking price of $600, I think it's fair compared to the competition in TNA, which isn't saying a lot. If she was in fact up to the level that she was in her pics, I have no hesitation dropping $1 K+ an hour.

    As a trend, I haven't seen any Eastern European girl whose pics are glammed up less than 2 points above their paygrade.

  5. #7953

    Janedavis great looking girl but pics are glammed up

    Janedavis is great GFE with BBBJ, service is great. She has the kind of body I like. But the pics are honestly a bit glammed up. The TNA simpknights have no money and game.

    She's definitely the girl in the photo, no contest about that, great ass too, but she's not the perfect 10 in the photo. I give her body 7. 5 and face 7. 5. She's no match for my 20 yo 5'8" 115 lb Eurasian SB's.

    At her asking price of $600, I think it's fair compared to the competition in TNA, which isn't saying a lot. If she was in fact up to the level that she was in her pics, I have no hesitation dropping $1 K+ an hour.

    As a trend, I haven't seen any Eastern European girl whose pics are glammed up less than 2 points above their paygrade.

  6. #7952
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any expience with Lacy from Tryst you could share?

    https://tryst.link/escort/1lacy-girl
    No I don't. Two things to consider though. 1) She wants a 20% deposit! More then likely this is just a scam. Never ever ever pay for a deposit. Not even with a chic you've known or seen before. Something will seemingly come up and she will have to "reschedule". Secondly. She has pierced nipples. I for one don't see providers that have pierced nipples because licking a pierced nipple is like licking a spoon! It tastes like metal! It's terrible.

  7. #7951

    Lacy

    Does anyone have any expience with Lacy from Tryst you could share?

    https://tryst.link/escort/1lacy-girl

  8. #7950
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit Ryan lately? Was texting her and checked every single box. Shit sounds too good to be true. There's got to be something up.

  9. #7949

    Daphne Love

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but just my two cents. In my experience, the body positioning and angles in her photos indicate she either has a gut or tiger stripes. Not hating on her, but just saying.
    I've seen her. BBW for sure. FS is covered if you were wondering. Her massage is excellent.

  10. #7948

    Petite Providers

    Any tips on the below three petite providers. They all seem somewhat hard to get hold of.

    Lexxus.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/160397047

    Star.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/157146381

    Lia.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/160436672

  11. #7947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMand0  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys ever tried to see any of these girls from the "people near me" section of telegram? I'm sure most are scammers who ask for a deposit first. But I'm just wondering if any could be legit? I've gotten messages from a few who were willing to let me pay upon meeting them in person but so far they all don't accept cash. That fact alone probably means they trying to scam right? Please clear this up for me so I can convince my smaller head to stfu.
    Save your time and money. Never prepay / give deposit through app, even when dealing with reputable providers, let alone unknowns. Read all the robs alerts whenever your smaller head whines.

  12. #7946

    Daphne Love

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGlory  [View Original Post]
    I have a PM from her where she clarifies that her "VIP is FS" whatever that means. Given her reasonable pricing and giant tits I thought that if I were ever in Enumclaw that I might giver her a try, but definitely not driving down from Redmond just to see her.

    However I've always wondered whether she had huge titis, or was just huge, and indeed if you see her most recent ad it all but confirms for me that she's a BBW. If you are into BBW then she's probably great.
    I haven't seen her, but just my two cents. In my experience, the body positioning and angles in her photos indicate she either has a gut or tiger stripes. Not hating on her, but just saying.

  13. #7945

    Telegram escorts

    Have you guys ever tried to see any of these girls from the "people near me" section of telegram? I'm sure most are scammers who ask for a deposit first. But I'm just wondering if any could be legit? I've gotten messages from a few who were willing to let me pay upon meeting them in person but so far they all don't accept cash. That fact alone probably means they trying to scam right? Please clear this up for me so I can convince my smaller head to stfu.

  14. #7944

    Daphne Love

    I have a PM from her where she clarifies that her "VIP is FS" whatever that means. Given her reasonable pricing and giant tits I thought that if I were ever in Enumclaw that I might giver her a try, but definitely not driving down from Redmond just to see her.

    However I've always wondered whether she had huge titis, or was just huge, and indeed if you see her most recent ad it all but confirms for me that she's a BBW. If you are into BBW then she's probably great.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone had any info on Daphne Love https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?139191-Daphne-Love.

    Most reviews say she is FBSM, but some also say BBBJ and CFS. I hate these fuckers on TNA that don't post any pertinent information. ANyone have any recent info? If she's RBGFE, I'm so in. Has a VIP price, but it's only $250. Her Do's and Don'ts are a little confusing as well.

    Thanks in advance!

  15. #7943
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone had any info on Daphne Love https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?139191-Daphne-Love.

    Most reviews say she is FBSM, but some also say BBBJ and CFS. I hate these fuckers on TNA that don't post any pertinent information. ANyone have any recent info? If she's RBGFE, I'm so in. Has a VIP price, but it's only $250. Her Do's and Don'ts are a little confusing as well.

    Thanks in advance!
    I would like to know as well!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape