Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 736 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 726 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 11032
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7657

    $500 an hour is standard rate on TNA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She has a local number, but I've never seen nor heard of her. Menu wide open and low rates is definitely not someone from Seattle. We have to work to find someone less than $500/ hr.
    I was looking on there and all these woman want $500 or more for an hour hahah who's paying that? Dang I remember getting 3 shots with some fine pieces for $$. I might be out at $$ just insane.

  2. #7656

  3. #7655
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers, I'm down in Charlotte, NC. But one of your jewels from Seattle, MugsyPhoenix usually comes here a few times a year. I've actually seen her twice this year. Her menu is wide open and prices are some that you can't beat anywhere in the US. On top of that, she provides quality service. According to Sumosearch, she hasn't posted since July. I've also tried texting her and received no response. Does anyone know what happened to her, hopefully, she didn't leave the game.

    -SC.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/425-864-2144/2
    I had seen her advertise in this area before. I followed her on Snapchat. She was trying to make a point to call-out idiot mongers who kept doing stupid shit but the way she went about it didn't do much for her argument. I had her on my TDL but never made anything happen. She had pretty low rates for BBBJ / rim (for this area anyway). Never got around to seeing her and her Snapchat went away.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...rephoenix4real

  4. #7654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She has a local number, but I've never seen nor heard of her. Menu wide open and low rates is definitely not someone from Seattle. We have to work to find someone less than $500/ hr.
    She use to be here, and a known cum dump, not my type so I never met, but I did follow her snap for a min.

  5. #7653

    Mariko

    This one looks like fun? Reasonable prices too. Anyone see her yet?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...306/2063519290

  6. #7652
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She has a local number, but I've never seen nor heard of her. Menu wide open and low rates is definitely not someone from Seattle. We have to work to find someone less than $500/ hr.
    God damn she is hideous and well over 40. Ew. Just ew.

  7. #7651
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers, I'm down in Charlotte, NC. But one of your jewels from Seattle, MugsyPhoenix usually comes here a few times a year. I've actually seen her twice this year. Her menu is wide open and prices are some that you can't beat anywhere in the US. On top of that, she provides quality service. According to Sumosearch, she hasn't posted since July. I've also tried texting her and received no response. Does anyone know what happened to her, hopefully, she didn't leave the game.

    -SC.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/425-864-2144/2
    She has a local number, but I've never seen nor heard of her. Menu wide open and low rates is definitely not someone from Seattle. We have to work to find someone less than $500/ hr.

  8. #7650

    MugsyPhoenix / FirePhoenix

    Hey fellow mongers, I'm down in Charlotte, NC. But one of your jewels from Seattle, MugsyPhoenix usually comes here a few times a year. I've actually seen her twice this year. Her menu is wide open and prices are some that you can't beat anywhere in the US. On top of that, she provides quality service. According to Sumosearch, she hasn't posted since July. I've also tried texting her and received no response. Does anyone know what happened to her, hopefully, she didn't leave the game.

    -SC.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/425-864-2144/2

  9. #7649

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you have any information about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...e/316470399463
    + 1 on this inquiry. She posts different pics. They're close but I don't think of the same person. Texted back and forth but wouldn't send a selfie to verify she's not a catfish.

  10. #7648
    Does anybody have any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/860919615448

  11. #7647

    Amberstrokes

    Has anyone seen Amberstrokes lately? She was my ATF at one point. I get kind of anxious hitting up a lady who has been inactive.

  12. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by IzziBoi112  [View Original Post]
    Way over my budget but I'm curious to see if anyone here saw her? How was the experience, her pics looks out of this world. https://tryst.link/escort/jessicasavoy.
    I bet it's all covered too LOL! It appears she doesn't do just one hour. 2 k for 2 hours LOL! I would never pay any girl 1 k for an hour. For 500 you can get a super pretty girl / non pro off seeking and spend 3-6 hours with her!

  13. #7645

    Anyone here check her out?

    Way over my budget but I'm curious to see if anyone here saw her? How was the experience, her pics looks out of this world. https://tryst.link/escort/jessicasavoy.

  14. #7644

    Anyone here check her out?

    Way over my budget but I'm curious to see if anyone here saw her? How was the experience, her pics looks out of this world. https://tryst.link/escort/jessicasavoy.

  15. #7643

    Latin providers

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertBeard  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Seattle this weekend from Las Vegas. There appears to be a large number of latin providers posting on TnA Board that all have the same price point of 300 hh /400 hr. The reviews indicate light GFE with BBBJ. Some of these ladies are very hot! Is this an agency, and if so, do they have a website? The Vegas latina scene is basically a series of every moving latina houses with more of a churn and burn mentality and non-GFE service at price points of 60 qv /120 hh /240 hr but you are almost always getting rushed and probably get more value out of the quick visit.

    Any information for a lonely traveler is greatly appreciated. PMs are fine is you prefer or want to exchange Seattle for Vegas info.

    Thanks and happy hunting.
    Met one of these providers in Bellevue and saw the other girl leave the room when I was at the door. Pics are accurate and the girls are very attractive. Even I saw the reviews on the other board, but wanted to test the waters and glad I did. It was a fun visit all in all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape