Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 540 940 1440 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24205
    Right, that was my main concern LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DP1234  [View Original Post]
    Yeah almost 100% guaranteed to be a tranny or a gay dude on the other side.

  2. #24204
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't do this is I were you. There is literally no way to prove its a woman. I've heard horror stories about stuff like this.
    Yeah almost 100% guaranteed to be a tranny or a gay dude on the other side.

  3. #24203

    Solid Provider Simmone

    Not sure, if someone talked about this Angel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/247612203285

    Dreamed a QV, damage 140 roses.

    No GFE, CBJ offered, if you are a boob guy you will enjoy.

    She is tight and Slim, Mish, Daty, Doggy. Little guy vomited in Dogy. I think to me whatever seen she is best in town only disadvantage non GFE.

  4. #24202

    Matter of time before this happened

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she will be unavailable for a while. I forgot her name, but you all gave someone a rough time because you all kept saying she was a dude. Or at least looked like one LOL.

    Here was her ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/039508735308

    TML - 11/14/2023.
    I was driving over by where she stays a few weeks ago and I saw her walking down the street, she was either tweaking hard or practicing for the National Annual "Guitar hero" championships because she looked like she was rehearsing to play Metallica's "One" guitar solo with the way her arms were flailing about.

    Was fun while it lasted, I am sticking with Jessica Foxx.

  5. #24201

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't do this is I were you. There is literally no way to prove its a woman. I've heard horror stories about stuff like this.
    You have no idea what's on the other side. Could be literally anything. I'd put my dick in crazy before that. At least with crazy I can see what's attached to the hole.

  6. #24200
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMustang  [View Original Post]
    I thought this was interesting, of course some concerns LOL. Anyone tried it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160082533
    I wouldn't do this is I were you. There is literally no way to prove its a woman. I've heard horror stories about stuff like this.

  7. #24199

    Glory Hole

    I thought this was interesting, of course some concerns LOL. Anyone tried it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160082533

  8. #24198
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamCake  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4370

    Negatives.

    Looks nothing like her photos. She is very dark and a bit hairy on the belly. Legs a bit hairy.

    Positives.

    She pleases. I do not think she does anything that involves bodily fluids. CBJ, CG, Doggy. MSOG.

    Think I would had a more positive time if her photos somewhat matched herself.
    I appreciate you taking one for the team. Funny thing is that her ad said something along the lines of her photos being real.

  9. #24197

    Shaved pink hair girl is visiting Uncle LEO

    Looks like she will be unavailable for a while. I forgot her name, but you all gave someone a rough time because you all kept saying she was a dude. Or at least looked like one LOL.

    Here was her ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/039508735308

    TML - 11/14/2023.

  10. #24196
    Quote Originally Posted by DramUSA  [View Original Post]
    $400 for a CBJ from a hairy girl who looks nothing like her photos.

    Hmmm, think I'll pass.
    TOFTO. Save the $400.

    I personally don't have an issue with CBJ.

  11. #24195

    Any UTR contact

    Anyone having UTR contact, please inbox me. Much appreciated.

  12. #24194
    $400 for a CBJ from a hairy girl who looks nothing like her photos.

    Hmmm, think I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamCake  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4370

    Negatives.

    Looks nothing like her photos. She is very dark and a bit hairy on the belly. Legs a bit hairy.

    Positives.

    She pleases. I do not think she does anything that involves bodily fluids. CBJ, CG, Doggy. MSOG.

    Think I would had a more positive time if her photos somewhat matched herself.

  13. #24193
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like typical Eros fun for $400!
    Spot on. It has been a while since I saw someone from EROS. 2 of 3 times the photos were not accurate. In a times of pinch one's mind is not clear.

  14. #24192
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamCake  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4370

    Negatives.

    Looks nothing like her photos. She is very dark and a bit hairy on the belly. Legs a bit hairy.

    Positives.

    She pleases. I do not think she does anything that involves bodily fluids. CBJ, CG, Doggy. MSOG.

    Think I would had a more positive time if her photos somewhat matched herself.
    Sounds like typical Eros fun for $400!

  15. #24191

    Isabella dos santos

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4370

    Negatives.

    Looks nothing like her photos. She is very dark and a bit hairy on the belly. Legs a bit hairy.

    Positives.

    She pleases. I do not think she does anything that involves bodily fluids. CBJ, CG, Doggy. MSOG.

    Think I would had a more positive time if her photos somewhat matched herself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape