Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 30798
-
11-16-23 08:55 #24198Senior Member

Posts: 1301I appreciate you taking one for the team. Funny thing is that her ad said something along the lines of her photos being real.
Originally Posted by AdamCake
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 04:44 #24197Senior Member

Posts: 240Shaved pink hair girl is visiting Uncle LEO
Looks like she will be unavailable for a while. I forgot her name, but you all gave someone a rough time because you all kept saying she was a dude. Or at least looked like one LOL.
Here was her ad:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/039508735308
TML - 11/14/2023.
-
11-15-23 21:44 #24196Regular Member

Posts: 18TOFTO. Save the $400.
Originally Posted by DramUSA
[View Original Post]
I personally don't have an issue with CBJ.
-
11-15-23 19:35 #24195Senior Member

Posts: 110Any UTR contact
Anyone having UTR contact, please inbox me. Much appreciated.
-
11-15-23 17:46 #24194Senior Member

Posts: 125$400 for a CBJ from a hairy girl who looks nothing like her photos.
Hmmm, think I'll pass.
Originally Posted by AdamCake
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 14:06 #24193Regular Member

Posts: 18Spot on. It has been a while since I saw someone from EROS. 2 of 3 times the photos were not accurate. In a times of pinch one's mind is not clear.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 09:17 #24192Senior Member

Posts: 1710Sounds like typical Eros fun for $400!
Originally Posted by AdamCake
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 20:08 #24191Regular Member

Posts: 18Isabella dos santos
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4370
Negatives.
Looks nothing like her photos. She is very dark and a bit hairy on the belly. Legs a bit hairy.
Positives.
She pleases. I do not think she does anything that involves bodily fluids. CBJ, CG, Doggy. MSOG.
Think I would had a more positive time if her photos somewhat matched herself.
-
11-14-23 18:14 #24190Senior Member

Posts: 318Best way to reach TOS is text them BUT no one in town until end of month.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 12:43 #24189Senior Member

Posts: 846Coming back
Next work trip is on the books.
Of course, I am looking for young and fun. Dead fish are fine if the young and tight are there. I did review the one I saw last time and the fact she was working with her mom, whom she tried to remember to call her sister. Mom was as dumb as a stack of bricks; when the visit with daughter was 100, mom wanted a duo of 250, then 200 after I gave her a weird look. I did not partake.
Anyway, I was staying between Chaple Hill and RDU. I did fill out the form for the agency you all were discussing around October 17th. I never heard back and am not sure what to do.
Any help is appreciated but young, right, and wet would be fun.
-
11-14-23 12:19 #24188Regular Member

Posts: 15Wow, if she's on STG now I'd say she's getting desperate and / or has an emerging demon problem. Like others, I enjoyed her a while ago but too much chaos surrounding that now.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 11:07 #24187Senior Member

Posts: 226Emma (at txgirlemma)
Emma has been a very prolific poster on Twitter. She's super hot and recently had a tour stop in Raleigh. I can't find any other information about her besides her Twitter feed and her minimal website at https://msha.ke/txgirlemma. If anybody met her while she was in Raleigh, can you share how it went?
-
11-14-23 11:00 #24186Senior Member

Posts: 91Angi
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160243218
Originally Posted by Hobby1731
[View Original Post]
I personally never seen her although I wanted to. The one time I went it was like a Saturday am And little complex around nc state area. A lot of people were around and I didn't like that she said I'd see her from the window and direct me to door instead of just giving apartment number but yea I still want to give it a go heard she's a fun time from everyone that's reviewed her.
-
11-13-23 21:57 #24185Senior Member

Posts: 77Re: Angi
Anyone have contact info or an ad?
Originally Posted by SexGeek
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 14:25 #24184Senior Member

Posts: 128She's real. She's legit. She was a bit of a flake for me. I had scheduled a week in advance and paid the deposit. I during the week I got hit with sob stories about different things and needed 100 here, 50 there until 80% of her rate was covered. I arrive to her incall which is clean and nice area with door opened by a very chatty lady. Almost burned half the time with her chat. Finally got to deed and things were good. I personally believe her pics are older but still representative.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
After I left things were very positive for a second visit until she started asking for advancement of funds again. When I declined she launched into a personal, degrading tirade that completely turned me off. I don't need that drama for the premium rate she wants.










Reply With Quote





