Thread: What I learned as a Monger for the past 2 years. Good read for Newbies
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 238
-
11-16-23 17:24 #103Senior Member

Posts: 1620I don't know why
I don't see these excellent threads by members. Thanks for all the participation. I usually in the past would hit the top five or so threads above all this and then recently got into ron's gb thread. While there I noticed this. Being like a private country club wife (ya know, nothing to do all day, however fortunately all day to do it!) I need to look around here more. Thanks again, fellas. Stosh.
-
11-16-23 16:27 #102Senior Member

Posts: 690I am a bit fat and a bit over 60, and I said I was going to quit KP. I really need to, but I would hate the day arriving when I just "can't" do it for prostate reasons or some debilitating disease. I actually feel quite good about myself with these young ladies.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
But KP is just too easy. Another day, another hottie. If I want something today, I get it. I just need to curtail that. I am going to stick with my indy lady because we can only get together so often. She's every bit as good as the KP hotties, not as young, but certainly as hot.
I know I said that I was quitting KP awhile ago, but then I didn't do it. And it was great sex. I feel young and healthy. I am broke. I am also concerned about the east coast bust of some asian sites. Be careful out there.
-
10-26-23 23:18 #101Senior Member

Posts: 349Could be worse
I have good friends who at 60 cannot have sex, too sick or fat and just don't care. Sex keeps a man young and healthy IMHO.
Originally Posted by HaoleGirlLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 16:36 #100Senior Member

Posts: 160Addiction and sexless marriage
I hear all you guy and it's tough. I am 50 and divorced twice. Marriage was good in the beginning then the 2-3 year itch happened and no sex from the wife. I would watch porn and take care of myself but tried a SW and that did it. Then ventured into MP and then tryst. Tough saving money and doing this hobby hahaha. I luckily have found a girl who is submissive and love's consensual rape! Trust me it is amazing only thing is she is only separated and not fully divorced. But I still do the hobby every other week. It's tough. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 15:31 #99Banned Member

Posts: 443Middle aged!
You're right I love sex, sometimes I just want oral for a quick fix some times I want to spend an hour just going at it. I do watch porn everyday usually right before bed. I like to go to bed with a smile. LOL.
Originally Posted by OldSchoolGuy73
[View Original Post]
Wife has no interest in it it seems. Last time I got laid at home was August. Quick blow job then doggy and bam I was done. Tbh I wanted it to be over so I just let it go.
More passion with working girls then with my S / O.
I used to work with a guy that would see a girl almost everyday. I didn't know until he quit he was into the hobby. He was very nonchalant. I guess if you ever met me I think you would say the same. I hope I would probably say the same about you.
-
10-26-23 11:50 #98Senior Member

Posts: 233That's how I feel, one day we won't be able to use it anymore pissing on ourselves with a catheter inserted waiting for death. I just love sex and although I love my spouse I need it daily and she's at the age where she's on or off and doesn't really like it as much. For most on this board it's a middle age crisis, some buy sports cars others want to fuck young women all the time.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 11:03 #97Senior Member

Posts: 380I'm with ya there
I'm tried of playing with junior, it's nice to watch but if you have time and money to spend why not treat yourself. Life is too short to have regrets and you as a man should have what you want in life. You don't want to on your deathbed thinking about what you should have done. Be Safe.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 01:00 #96Senior Member

Posts: 765Porn
Complete opposite for me. Since I started mongering, I rarely watch porn. Usually I look to see if someone posts about a provider who looks like a porn star and I like to search for Chicago-specific videos if those women escort.
-
10-25-23 12:14 #95Senior Member

Posts: 360Cliche but true
I know it's cliche but porn definitely feeds this addiction.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
I've noticed in myself when I quit porn after a couple weeks my desire for p2 p is gone.
But when I watch porn eventually I start thinking I'd rather be doing this than watching.
And that lead to my strip club addiction.
Which then lead to my escort addiction.
As far as addictions go I love it it's a lot of fun but nearly impossible to stop.
Especially now that I've gotten into VR porn.
"no one knows how hard it is to be good until he has tried very hard to".
-CS Lewis.
-
10-25-23 10:51 #94Senior Member

Posts: 117No sex?
Your wife refuses to have sex with you? Why don't you just bend her over and take care of yourself if that's the case LOL.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 10:09 #93Banned Member

Posts: 443Same
Pretty sure I'm addicted. In my 20's I would pick up SWs and get BJs for $20. "scared straight" when one of them left her crack pipe in my car.
Started seeing pros about 2 years ago. Between when I stopped seeing SWs and 2 years ago I would go to strip clubs and get HJs in the VIP room.
After having trouble with my wife I started to see pros in Vegas. My first time out I saw 3 girls on my first day. That includes a duo. For the past 2 years I see girls in Vegas since I head out once a quarter. In the meantime I watch porn and read reviews and posts on the daily.
Non existing sex life at home keeps pushing me. To be honest I've only seen 2 girls in Illinois. Other hobbies keep me busy. The situation at home isn't getting better so now I'm getting verified with agencies.
Funny thing is I started to talk to a divorced friend of mine who said was in the same boat I am. Difference is he didn't get along with his wife. I do but there is no sex. Anyway he admitted to me he would frequent massage parlors all the time.
I don't know if it's normal to pursue this stuff outside of a sexless marriage or it's addiction. If anything I'm addicted to watching porn.
-
10-23-23 16:43 #92Senior Member

Posts: 233Ditto
While I was able to kinda slow down on KP a little, I didn't see Olive and no reviews so it helped. But man is it addicting those Koreans are freaks and it's like taking a girl home from the bar that's into you and you just go at it at the get go. Even sitting here typing this I'm pondering it WTF. I was able to shake off the spas which helps only opting for a L1 place. Mostly It's the fear of missing out or as the kiddos say FOMO. Searching sites daily to see who's in town and the thrill of waiting for that door open to peak behind to see how she looks. I also recently got tested to be safe and was clear and don't know why I keep putting myself in danger, but guessing it's the BBBJ and CIM that you don't get at home, what an experience. Anyway good luck to all you'd think in this day and age there would be an after sex pill that protects you.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 16:10 #91Senior Member

Posts: 690I too am a sex addict.
All this talk about sex addiction. I must say, I am sure I am a sex addict.
In my occasional use of escorts, years ago I used to only drive all the way out to Rockford and use the lingerie shop. Having to drive 90 minutes away and 90 minutes back kept me from going crazy with my visits. Well, from there it was Norridge Girls, particularly Olga. And then I discovered Macie. OMG, I love Macie. I really enjoy a GFE and I did not partake of the Bare FS, but found that Macie was willing to do anything I asked. And I could see her almost any day at a reasonable rate. I started seeing Macie every week. I stopped seeing Macie on one of her prolonged absences when she probably was afflicted with some STD. I don't know that for a fact, but the fact that she does so much bare 5 days a week, sometimes 6, scared me. I got accepted at KoreanPalaceDOTBiz and I was in heaven again. There was a constant flow of fairly young hotties with a complete hour of FS, specializing in GFE. If a girl was great at DFK and making me believe I was great in bed, I would see her two or three times in her visit, then some other hotties would have arrived for me to repeat the process. While I enjoyed some girls better than others, I never had a bad time, never a total disappointment at KP.
In-between Macie and KP, I was seeing an agency lady. When she was leaving the agency, she gave me her personal contact information and I started seeing her without the agency. This lady was fantastic. She was incredibly GFE and pretty much had a Selma Hayak look, face and body. She learned quickly how to give me exactly what I wanted in our sessions. She saw that I loved huge tit play and focusing on pleasuring her orally. I only stopped seeing her because her own life was a mess. Recently, she contacted me again and her life is still a mess, but more manageable. I went back to her and she used her knowledge of what I really like and cranked it up to ELEVEN on a 1-to-10 scale. There's DFK, DATY with toys, her oral skills have adjusted to following my instructions until she knew exactly what I wanted. She even started doing BBFS with me, and I wasn't freaked out like with Macie because this girl is so low volume. She doesn't want me to share her information with others because she won't do all that stuff with new people. Her expectations are very close to the same as KP.
I am still seeing ladies at KP and seeing my old agency lady, now independent. Now, money is starting to be an issue for me. I just saw Brianna at KP 4 times. Just like my indy, she gave me a time tailored to what I want. Unlike my indy, Brianna is a never-ending ball of energy and she kept up the pace for the entire hour. She exhausted me. And I realized that she probably ruined me for other KP ladies- they all have great qualities, but just not quite at the level of Brianna. I read about sex addiction and I want to go cold turkey, but I highly doubt I will. I am going to make my recent last visit to KP my very last visit to KP ever. It's just too easy to see a new Korean lady every other day or a few times a week. But back to my indy lady. My indy lady has some mess in her personal life, so getting together is not so easy, sometimes 2 or more weeks go by. But OMG, she needs the expectations so bad and sucks me right back in when I do get together with her. Even better than Brianna, she convinces me that I am a great lover and gives me a full session of fantasticness. I think I can figure out the money thing as long as I only see this one lady. I think I can wean myself off of her and see her less often. I know that sounds like the denial from an addict, but having sex with Selma Hayak's doppleganger who is tailoring the hour to exactly what I want, I am just not ready to give her up. If her personal life or MY personal life blows up in our faces, I will surely say it was worth it.
That last paragraph got so off-rail. I can read the sex addiction in my own words. Anyway, I had not intended to use this confession as a way to brag about my exploits. But there it is.
-
09-27-23 22:58 #90Senior Member

Posts: 290Help is available
Everything you said is spot on. I hope mongers realize the risks and how STDs work. It's not always visible and it's not always protected by covers and it's not usually immediate to notice. This is why there is no such thing as "safe" or "clean girl". Even the porn industry tests weekly and yet some things don't show on test till a month later. By then everyone got what you had.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I do want to add that there are amazing sex addiction services and therapists out there. I found an incredible place and they have been amazing to deal with and no judgement. What is crazy is how booked up they are. Anyway, don't go to just any counselor. Find therapist that is CSAT certified or similar and make sure they are certified in sex addiction. Insurance still doesn't want to recognize this as an addiction like alcohol and drugs but some carriers are starting to cover treatment sessions under mental health. Work with them and see what can be done.
If you can quit cold Turkey, go for it. But it's extremely hard. Sex addition is worse than alcohol and drugs because the chemical release is already part of the good stuff in your brain. It's very hard to stop that. Therapy is to help you understand and change the focus and tame the impulse so that over time you can calm the desire and move on from it. So your point about finding other stuff to focus on is spot on. Also, connection is the cure to addiction. So finding healthy connections to make with other people really is important instead of the solitude and secrecy of being alone.
It's going to be a long journey for sure. But in the end, this is an addiction and really who wants to live an addiction? I want to be free from it. What I have is worth so much more than what I would lose. If I was single, maybe different because I would not be affecting anyone else and would just go broke on hookers but that's not the case. LOL. Here's to the next phase and maybe I'll be back here for therapy to post an update.
-
09-27-23 07:47
Senior Member
-
09-26-23 17:30 #89Senior Member

Posts: 318If you where having unprotected BBBJ it's absolutely the most probable way you got it.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
The odds might be lower, but it's very well known that BBBJ can and will transmit a disease to you. Even with CBJ there's a risk as the area around the shaft is still susceptible to saliva and fluid exchange.
This is the exact reason why I would never risk BBBJ even though I knew it would feel better. The worry I know would come afterwards wouldn't be worth it. In the end you are rolling the dice and if you roll it long enough, in your case 30 years which seems like very good odds, your luck finally ran out.
I'm sorry to hear you got an STD, even more so how it's now destroying your marriage. I applaud you for telling your story as it's important for others to hear how once incident can drastically change your life. You need to be aware of the bigger risk to your life. This was also the reason I finally decided to quit, it was an addiction but an addiction born out of things that where missing from my life. It can be a constant struggle, and I decided to instead focus my thoughts and energy into fixing those things from my life instead of putting bandaids on them that may hurt when pulled off. I won't dare go to a provider anymore, the temptation will always be there similar to an alcoholic but I know I'm just 1 provider away from going 100% back in and I've come to realize it's not worth losing what I do have.
In the end, I am much happier in my life now. I also have saved so much money, and my peace of mind about no longer risking ruining my life is the cherry on top.
I have gone through a journey, learned it's lesson and know enough to know that I need to avoid it for my happiness. I feel lucky escaping it's worst wrath, and this is the only reason I come back on here to chime in and maybe help someone else who went through the same things as I did. This thread is to me like AAA meetings, a safe place to voice your thoughts express your feelings and truly find what will make us happy.
I think for all of us, we need to one-day realize that this isn't a hobby but simply and addiction, and as they say, the first steps is realizing it's an addiction; And that it affects far more people than ourselves.
1. My best tips for quitting is honestly going cold turkey.
2. Not looking up escort sites as it's honestly just a temptation.
3. Taking some time to yourself to really dig deep and admit that you are broken but you will work on fixing yourself up for yourself, and not anyone else.
4. Spending the time you spent researching, reading and looking up providers instead on using that same time and effort to improve yourself. Workout, Travel, engage more, and figure out another safer and cheaper solution to your sex drive addiction.
Good luck.










Reply With Quote



