Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 13312
-
11-14-23 15:40 #10687Senior Member

Posts: 148Absolutely awful Jenn
This. This. This.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 15:01 #10686Senior Member

Posts: 147Julie in Lauren's
Had a nice dream today. She doesn't post but goes by Julie. 30 yr nice hard body, little tits. She might look closer to 35 but has an 18 yr old pus. Super tight prepped me with a good BJ. Near Walmart 1.5 qv otd. Pm me for more info, she lives alone in private residence.
-
11-14-23 06:08 #10685Senior Member

Posts: 533Sexy Sarah
First time seeing this ad and I wonder if it's the same Sarah that lived in Taylor's?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/185566157753
-
11-14-23 00:34 #10684Senior Member

Posts: 2036I tried the Asian service and had a fairly good visit. I posted about that experience recently.
Originally Posted by BrownSteel69
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 00:22 #10683Senior Member

Posts: 108Asian services
Check out my review in the News & Media forum about the Asian services!
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
Be aware and be Careful!
-
11-13-23 15:36 #10682Senior Member

Posts: 2036
-
11-13-23 14:46 #10681Senior Member

Posts: 121Link?
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
(It seems funny to ask for a link after the reviews here, but latinas are just so damn beautiful).
-
11-13-23 12:23 #10680Senior Member

Posts: 102My 2 cents.
I too have also stopped seeing them. But they still send me text about new talent, 8 times out of ten they are really pretty but the effort or lack thereof plus the inflation on price makes me stay away. I consider myself fortunate that I actually got my donation back once and another time got a half off the next visit the other time. Even with that happening I still won't go back til donations change or talent gets better.
-
11-13-23 10:40 #10679Senior Member

Posts: 143Two out of Three
My experience has been mostly good before the price increase.
Originally Posted by DudleyDorite
[View Original Post]
First time was with a brown-skinned Dominican beauty I've seen twice. First time was absolute great vibes. Second time, I was conquered in ten minutes. The next latina had better head skills. Again, good vibes. My third latina was really lazy. Poor blowjob. Nice body but too mechanical.
I thought about going back a few times, but the price is inflated.
-
11-13-23 08:45 #10678Banned Member

Posts: 367Latin
I quit going because of the lousy service I received there a couple of times. The most recent was a top 3 off all time terrible, rush, on the phone, mind was every where but in the room. And the price increases. Gag. When I first started going. A Qv was. 6 and you got a poker chip to trade in, in the room. I've continued to get new girl alerts and I've continued to express my discontent. I think this last time probably got my number removed. And BTW. The boss was present the last time and I made it very clear how terrible it was before I left.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 07:35 #10677Senior Member

Posts: 2036Latina / Spanish
Has anyone had recent experience with any of the Latin or Spanish ladies? Send me a message if you do not wish to post.
-
11-12-23 10:27 #10676Senior Member

Posts: 1206Even if so, do not ever pay a deposit unless you want it stolen.
Originally Posted by RobNSptbg
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 06:53 #10675Senior Member

Posts: 38See the Spartanburg thread. Seems fake and asking for a deposit.
Originally Posted by RobNSptbg
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 14:26 #10674Regular Member

Posts: 10Is this one legit?
Made contact via text with this girl today. Wants a $40 deposit. Does anyone know anything about her? Legit?
-
11-10-23 21:20 #10673Senior Member

Posts: 2036https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...2/647060891205
Originally Posted by MikStick14
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...s/962007847234
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/945245313616
Any one of these will lead you to the same destination.










Reply With Quote






