Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 540 940 1440 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24212

    Angi

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get my ass eaten. I've seen a few of you mention that there are a handful of girls that just go for it. Who's on that list?
    Angi seems pretty open to it as I never ask but she just goes for it sometimes. Idk how willing she'd be if you haven't seen her before. Just search her name on listcrawler.

  2. #24211

    Ridiculous prices

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    Heard from one of my friend 120 was also accepted.
    I agree. These prices are ridiculous. Now these girls are trying to charge from $140 to $200 for quicks but if you read some of these posts, there are guys who are paying $400 to $600 or more for the same types of girls and you see why these girls are charging what they are with these elevated prices because guys are paying for them.

  3. #24210

    Discount rate available it seems

    Heard from one of my friend 120 was also accepted.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Sucks how QV's are slowly inching up to 140. Fight it guys!

  4. #24209

    Best time to get better quality women

    The best time to get better quality women is around the Christmas and Thanksgiving holidays especially Christmas because you have females who usually don't provide this service on a regular basis and want to make extra spending money for the holidays.

  5. #24208

    Multiple cities

    Quote Originally Posted by NCMustang  [View Original Post]
    I thought this was interesting, of course some concerns LOL. Anyone tried it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160082533
    If you do a little research you will see they currently have ads posted in Richmond, Baltimore and Raleigh all at the same time and each with a very specific address which is interesting since they say in the ad they set it up at their home, but they send you to a Marriott. This is all BS and some kind of set up don't even reach out.

  6. #24207
    I'm trying to get my ass eaten. I've seen a few of you mention that there are a handful of girls that just go for it. Who's on that list?

  7. #24206
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure, if someone talked about this Angel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/247612203285

    Dreamed a QV, damage 140 roses.

    No GFE, CBJ offered, if you are a boob guy you will enjoy.

    She is tight and Slim, Mish, Daty, Doggy. Little guy vomited in Dogy. I think to me whatever seen she is best in town only disadvantage non GFE.
    Sucks how QV's are slowly inching up to 140. Fight it guys!

  8. #24205
    Right, that was my main concern LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DP1234  [View Original Post]
    Yeah almost 100% guaranteed to be a tranny or a gay dude on the other side.

  9. #24204
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't do this is I were you. There is literally no way to prove its a woman. I've heard horror stories about stuff like this.
    Yeah almost 100% guaranteed to be a tranny or a gay dude on the other side.

  10. #24203

    Solid Provider Simmone

    Not sure, if someone talked about this Angel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/247612203285

    Dreamed a QV, damage 140 roses.

    No GFE, CBJ offered, if you are a boob guy you will enjoy.

    She is tight and Slim, Mish, Daty, Doggy. Little guy vomited in Dogy. I think to me whatever seen she is best in town only disadvantage non GFE.

  11. #24202

    Matter of time before this happened

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she will be unavailable for a while. I forgot her name, but you all gave someone a rough time because you all kept saying she was a dude. Or at least looked like one LOL.

    Here was her ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/039508735308

    TML - 11/14/2023.
    I was driving over by where she stays a few weeks ago and I saw her walking down the street, she was either tweaking hard or practicing for the National Annual "Guitar hero" championships because she looked like she was rehearsing to play Metallica's "One" guitar solo with the way her arms were flailing about.

    Was fun while it lasted, I am sticking with Jessica Foxx.

  12. #24201

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't do this is I were you. There is literally no way to prove its a woman. I've heard horror stories about stuff like this.
    You have no idea what's on the other side. Could be literally anything. I'd put my dick in crazy before that. At least with crazy I can see what's attached to the hole.

  13. #24200
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMustang  [View Original Post]
    I thought this was interesting, of course some concerns LOL. Anyone tried it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160082533
    I wouldn't do this is I were you. There is literally no way to prove its a woman. I've heard horror stories about stuff like this.

  14. #24199

    Glory Hole

    I thought this was interesting, of course some concerns LOL. Anyone tried it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160082533

  15. #24198
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamCake  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4370

    Negatives.

    Looks nothing like her photos. She is very dark and a bit hairy on the belly. Legs a bit hairy.

    Positives.

    She pleases. I do not think she does anything that involves bodily fluids. CBJ, CG, Doggy. MSOG.

    Think I would had a more positive time if her photos somewhat matched herself.
    I appreciate you taking one for the team. Funny thing is that her ad said something along the lines of her photos being real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape