Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 24695
-
11-19-23 23:54 #21680Senior Member

Posts: 279RE: Health spa chesterfield being open Monday / Tuesday.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
I don't know if bumping my own post is against the rules, still haven't found an answer. I don't really want to call them up (no burner phone). It's a little far to drive to find them ended up closed, I'd like to go this week before I'm stuck at home for thanksgiving break. If they are closed those days I guess I can try out classic instead. Thanks!
-
11-19-23 15:05 #21679Senior Member

Posts: 120Advice
The best advice I can give is to never call or text studios or AMPs asking if they do extras. Even if they do, they will not say.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
I would say get as much information from this Great Forum, set up an appointment, and go with the flow. Face to face inquiries about services offered is ALWAYS the best approach.
Be nice, assess the providers, and then decide if you want to frequent.
Good luck out there all. Happy Holidays.
-
11-18-23 22:09 #21678Senior Member

Posts: 411Info said she used to offer extras, but no longer?
Originally Posted by DScott
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 17:51 #21677Senior Member

Posts: 140Jenny
Relaxing massage in St Charles.
If you haven't seen Jenny in the last few months, she's lost a lot of weight and looks great.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 12:57 #21676Senior Member

Posts: 69Sophia gone for the year
I saw this and called to make an appointment to see her and was sadly informed she is gone for the rest of the year. The other girls I have seen there run small to average asian boobs if you are lucky enough to get them out. I'm still on the search for those big asian tittys.
I miss the gal named Linda at classic, nice plump knockers that had just the right amount of hang to do some good titty fuckin. And she always wore a bra that clasped in the front so it could easily be removed and fully expose those fabulous mammories.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 11:12 #21675Senior Member

Posts: 120Great Massage
Spring Spa in O'Fallon does Great Massage.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html
-
11-17-23 16:19 #21674Senior Member

Posts: 339FS with Abbey James
Any chance any of you mongers were able to partake in Abbey's short-lived offer for FS? I'm curious how real that offer was.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 13:18 #21673Senior Member

Posts: 120Relaxing massage in St Charles
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html
Text or call Jenny.
-
11-15-23 23:58 #21672Regular Member

Posts: 20You might want to look into Poplar Bluff, which is south of Fredericktown om 67. My railroad buddies said there are a bunch of prostitutes that hang out in a beaten-down hotel downtown.
Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 10:40 #21671Senior Member

Posts: 279I have not seen her, but there is a lack of red flags from the ad for me, so could be legit. The only thing different that I really see is the wanting a call instead of email or text, usually I see the reverse, but that's not enough of a deal breaker for me personally. I can't see reviews right now, but she doesn't have any comments that I can see, so there's that.
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 09:56 #21670Senior Member

Posts: 46Aimee
Visited Aimee (RubRating) yesterday and it was a unique experience with and beautiful women and a lot of oil. She seemed to enjoy giving the massage as much as I was receiving. Very clean apartment and I could tell she was well prepared for me. I don't want to give to many details, it will ruin the experience. A little pricey at 3 $ but we'll worth it. I only got past the HJ unsure about additional services. Enjoy.
-
11-15-23 09:16 #21669Senior Member

Posts: 94Yep
Next to an Italian restaurant.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 17:20 #21668Senior Member

Posts: 171Abbi
I saw this ad today https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159963207# and I was hoping someone here has seen her. I'd like to hear anything you have on her before I pull the trigger. I'll write a review like I always do if and when I see her. Something tells me she might be TGTBT. It's hard to find a good one here on the east side. If it doesn't work out I'll probably just go to the Centreville spas again. TIA.
-
11-14-23 09:18 #21667Senior Member

Posts: 411Is Lakes Massage on old hwy 94 in St Chas?
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 07:51 #21666Senior Member

Posts: 94Diy
I know a lot of guys don't like diy at AMPs, but sometimes I enjoy it, especially if there's a good tease and some help during. Living west of the Missouri River our choices are limited, so unless you have the time and desire to drive 30 or 40 minutes, diy is your best bet. Lilly at Lake's Massage (formerly Harmony) is one of the best for that. She does a great massage, tease and assist. Plus, 1 hour is still only $60 and comes with a free table shower. Lee at Lee's Kim Joe is another good one. Great tease, but only diy. I think an hour massage is $70 now and no table shower. Hope this is helpful to someone.












Reply With Quote




